yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
How'd the girl react ?
How'd you react ?
How'd the person that seen it react ?

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ex pops pretty much repeated all the crazy ? she said while we were going in. Lol she didn't have a door on her room and that didn't stop ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i got caught i was 14. My parents and the girls parents were friends so that was a topic of conversation everytime they came over. was pretty uncomfortable. other times after that it was ? friends walking in on accident.
  • TWMorris
    TWMorris Members Posts: 24
    Options
    Many times, one was by her dad and it involved ice-cream. Yeah, just... ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this sub forum is called Grown and Sexy

Not Growing Pains

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao yep got caught suckin my boyfriend at the time ?

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back in HS, it was the middle of the afternoon...

Pops swung on me in front of her
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been caught caught by every person in my immediate family smh...

I used to be a savage haha
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was hittin this chick from the back and her teenage brother just walks in the ? room without knockin. I hit the bed like I was sleep and left her there with her ass in the air. Dude looked disgusted and walked out.

Thats what u get for smashing them fat hoes
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caught about 4-6 times that I can remember

The first time at 14, I was ditchin over my gf house.... her cousin didn't warn us that my gf mother came home... she hid instead... my gf mother walks in and she staring at my nuts and pole strokin her daughter well (the door was t behind me so she had the best view upon entry)

She only said "yall better hurry up because your dad will be here in 45 mins"
    we didn't have it in us to keep going, I got up outta there... Called my gf later and she said her mother never mentioned anything about it to her. Everyone went on as norm...

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

@Pico
    by who? Your parents?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I was ? @kat and her daughter came in.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea mostly by kids of the smashee aka the single mom
    yungflashy wrote: »
    How'd you react ? on one occasion I was hitting this lil girls mother from behind, her and her cousin walked in I pulled out and ran in the bathroom like a ?

How'd the girl react ? ? remained in ? position turned to the kids and said : What I tell u bout knocking on the door?! U and your cousin go in the other room and watch tv.

How'd the person that seen it react ? poor kids were horrified and confused from what I got from a running glance

Father's take care of your kids. Don't buss in em unless u willing to marry em.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »

@Pico
    by who? Your parents?

Naa by some random white boys. We were in a bathroom and forgot to lock the door
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »

@Pico
    by who? Your parents?

Naa by some random white boys. We were in a bathroom and forgot to lock the door

Spontaneous MF .

...................GOAT lol
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got caught getting head today at the movies. There were only 2 other people in there w/ us. She was stroking me for a while, and I kept trying to get her to suck my ? , but the other couple was about 2-3 rows behind us, so she was scared to go all in. Im still getting stroked and these ? 3 little kids come running up the aisle, but my girl covered me up. Just as quickly as they ran in, they ran right back out.

Its nearing the end of the movie and Im trying to get her to give me that mouth still. She tells me to wait until the other couple leaves after the movie and shell tighten me up. Then movie ends and these idiots sit there while the credits were rolling. They finally walk out and starts sucking my ? and the ? clean up boy walks in. He just stands there staring at us w/ a dumb look on his face.

Now, Im trying to push my ? back down into my pants and zip my ? up, but thats not working. I walk past him shaking my head thinking," Ole johnny on the spot ass". I walk out into the lobby with my pants unzipped and my belt undone. I find the bathroom and get myself right.

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two other times:

Met a chick off of BP back when I was in the Army. We met up at her friends house. Us 3 kick it for a lil bit till she leads me to the spare room. We get in the mood and Im trying to get her pants off and shes like, you might not want to do that. I ask her why and she says her period was on. I ask her to give me some head then and she goes in. Then boom! Her friend kicks the door in and starts going in. Talkin bout how she don't even know this ? and you getting ready to ? him! blah, blah, blah. And this dumb ? replies back with. I aint ? him, Im just sucking his ? cuz my period on!

? up part is I brought my homie over there 2 times and she let him ? the 2nd time she met him. Homie wasn't slick w/ his words like that neither.

? the other one, im tired of typing.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuhz be serious about that Head though . . . i feel you . lol
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I've been caught ? plenty of times. To the point where I wouldnt stop and just tell my parents/brother to close the door.

They would never, ever let me help them cook when I asked if they needed help.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? this serbian chick. ? sex drive was non stop. This around the time i was 17. So one night, round 2 in the morning she says my parents are finally a sleep come through. So like always i sneak in through the window.

We start ? and i was going in on that ? viciously. Turns out she started moaning too loud and the bed was hitting the wall so her parents woke up. How her moms knocks on the door on some open this ? up now. I was like oooo ? . She telling her it was nothing, her moms grabs the key, trying open the door. They get into a pushing the door fight, moms trying to push it open she trying to keep it closed.

This whole time im in the closet buck ? naked. They screaming in serbian so i cant understand ? .

Then, outa nowhere i hear the fathere voice saying some ? . Maaaan. I balled up a fist and was like ima have to hook off on this old mafucka ? out and everything.

Good thing the didnt come in the room. Man i got the ? outa there. Out the window.

A few days later she invited me to over to ? again in her room. Smh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah. 4th of July when I was 16. Me and my then gf were in my room which was in the basrbasement. We started ? around in the bathroom down there because nobody else was in the house. My friends pretty much had an open door policy at my house where they would 98% of the time come by and walk in. 2 of my friends, one guy and one girl we went to school with, even had their own damn keys to my house lol. Apparently a couple had run into my dad when he left and stopped at the gas station in our neighborhood and he told them I was home so they decided to stop by.

Mid stroke when me and my gf were smashing the bathroom door burst open and they screamed and walked out lol. They claimed they heard us but said it sounded muffled and they just thought we had heard them come in and decided to play a joke by hiding making sex noises lol. They still bring that ? up now over a decade later lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yeah, 2 years ago my mom got off early, I assume she heard the ? moaning loud. She didn't trip as much as I thought, She just Knocked on my door like: Nah not in here, lets go.