Your son shows you this prom pic, how do you react?

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact its pointed right at him is NOT a joke under any circumstances. That kid would have every right to beat the ? out of that guy for that. Entirely inappropriate.

If it was me, I would have showed him my gun, so he knew if he tried to ? block me, I would ? his ass. nh
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Man that ? is funny. I'd do the same thing if it was my daughter. It looks staged anyways. Otherwise why would his daughter be all posing and smiling like that. She should be showing embarrassment in the pic if it was real. It aint that serious. If her dad had his finger on the trigger with the barrel pointed at dudes head, then thats another story.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT Dad...lol...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see, if my son is anything like me itd mean he wrecked that ? bust a shot on her face and didnt even give her a tissue to clean herself with,

So, as fathers, all he did was point a gun at my son for a fake joke while my son wrecked his daughters ? .

So i win as a father.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah u not pointing a gun at my son. it would be a problem
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd have my wife take a pic with some boxing gloves on, punching that lil chick in the stomach and caption it

"birth control"
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No issue with this
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah

Now if its her tied up wit me branding her while her father is begging like a ?

Than yea that's a good prom pic

That ? better had obliterated that ?

If not he lossed
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don_Proper wrote: »
    3 thoughts...

1) Anger that someone pointed a gun at my child. Don't matter what the context is...
    2) Wondering why TF my child would pose for a pic wit somebody pointing a gun at him.
    3) I would be concerned about what I've taught my son up to that point, if he thought somebody pointing a gun at him could somehow be comical.

this
  • twatgetta
    Options
    the Dad must have reservations about that lil ? . sneaky fingers, arguing with his daughter, prolly tryna ? before she ready, etc.......something...so pointing the gun at him is proper procedure...personally I woulda put the barrel on his nose then took the pic. ? his daddy, come see me ? ...lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    the ironic thing is, the only kids that would scare off are the ones you actually want around your daughter...

cuz the lil ? that ain't scared of a gun in his face....is prolly some knucklehead head who bout that action
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    its not funny
    its illegal (technically it assault)
    and im sure ol buddy already beat
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    the Dad must have reservations about that lil ? . sneaky fingers, arguing with his daughter, prolly tryna ? before she ready, etc.......something...so pointing the gun at him is proper procedure...personally I woulda put the barrel on his nose then took the pic. ? his daddy, come see me ? ...lol

Do we have any reason to think this? Or are we assuming this based on nothing? Serious question.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a father with 2 daughters I wouldn't do that ? ? , I was a teenager too and I was a dog so I know the deal. I would have to teach my daughters better so she know what kind of game to expect and how to avoid putting herself in a situation she gonna regret later, ie. Pregnancy, std, dealing with ? like I was etc.

I'd expect the kids parents to teach him some respect and of course I'd want to know more about the kid, you gotta know who your daughter is dealing with.

If I was that teenager and some girls dad show me some gun to scare me off, that just means that for me that'll be a challenge and the ? would taste that much sweeter once I get it cause the stakes are higher.

Most of us like the challenge.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    idk....? just dont sit right wit me

*26 co-signs*
    Joke.

It doesn't read to me like it's a problem cuz the kid is black...just a play on that sentiment of dads not wanting their daughter to get turned out by a ? 17 year old at prom...or anywhere at any age.

*22 co-signs*

giphy.gif

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/514662/inconsistency-in-reactions-is-it-just-me-or-are-a-lot-of-people-on-the-ic-inconsistent/p1

• twatgetta
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »

Do we have any reason to think this? Or are we assuming this based on nothing? Serious question.

The same reasons/assumptions people have that the gun is loaded and could go off.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    As a father with 2 daughters I wouldn't do that ? ? , I was a teenager too and I was a dog so I know the deal. I would have to teach my daughters better so she know what kind of game to expect and how to avoid putting herself in a situation she gonna regret later, ie. Pregnancy, std, dealing with ? like I was etc.

I'd expect the kids parents to teach him some respect and of course I'd want to know more about the kid, you gotta know who your daughter is dealing with.

If I was that teenager and some girls dad show me some gun to scare me off, that just means that for me that'll be a challenge and the ? would taste that much sweeter once I get it cause the stakes are higher. Most of us like the challenge.

So the dad puttin' a 12guage in your face makes you wanna test his limit like it's a thrill/challenge? bruh....that just means you askin' for that slug.

• twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Looks to me like everybody's in on the joke. yall over-reactin up in here
    BmzYLpdCMAAXC6-.jpg
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    idk....? just dont sit right wit me

*26 co-signs*
    Joke.

It doesn't read to me like it's a problem cuz the kid is black...just a play on that sentiment of dads not wanting their daughter to get turned out by a ? 17 year old at prom...or anywhere at any age.

*22 co-signs*

giphy.gif

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/514662/inconsistency-in-reactions-is-it-just-me-or-are-a-lot-of-people-on-the-ic-inconsistent/p1

you gonna name some overlapping names? otherwise i gotta assume this is because there's a good deal more than 48 people on this site.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @twagetta

? let's be real. If the ? gonna hit the dad ain't gonna do ? about it, that's the reality of the matter except get mad at his daughter. You gotta see both sides of the coin on this subject. You teach your kids better and that's the best you can do. Again as a dad, I understand this dad's struggle, but the reality of the matter is nowadays showing or pointing a gun to a child more than likely gonna create more issues for you and your family than for that child. Now, if someone were to harm my kid, chances are I might take your whole family out, and I don't joke about mine.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 2 daughters and 0 sons,
    I can relate to the father on this one..

However,
    I'm sure dude could have found a better way
    to put the fear of ? in that lil kids heart..
  • Dupac
    Options
    like i said, this whole mindset is ironically backwards.. cuz you gonna scare off the best ones...

any reasonably sane dude who messing with a chick with a crazy ass father gonna back off, i't more drama than it's worth....

so what she gonna do...find a ? as crazy as her daddy that he can't scare off..then you gotta real problemm
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he still hit it *shrugs*

papi aint gone use that ? ..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BmzYLpdCMAAXC6-.jpg

SMASH.. ? kinda resemble Kelly Bundy..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Don_Proper wrote: »
    3 thoughts...

1) Anger that someone pointed a gun at my child. Don't matter what the context is...
    2) Wondering why TF my child would pose for a pic wit somebody pointing a gun at him.
    3) I would be concerned about what I've taught my son up to that point, if he thought somebody pointing a gun at him could somehow be comical

We all understand #1, but 2 and 3 is a lie. He's a kid. He'd be sacred of a chick's father off the rip even w/out the gun. Yo 16/17 yr old son aint pokin his chest out at no adult fam Lol

More than likely the kid and the date's father have the typical relationship that a father/daughter's date has, but it was just a poor choice of a joke. Its the adult pointin the gun is the problem, not the kid.