Tyga feat The Game Chiraq to LA(game dissing Durk and 40 Glocc

Options

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't start making guns when they made you!!!
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game Mediates Odd Future/Chris Brown Twitter Beef

Last Friday (June 17) Odd Future members Tyler, the Creator and Frank Ocean blasted Chris Brown on Twitter and surprisingly, The Game tried his best to end the barrage of insults between the two camps.

No stranger to Twitter beef, Brown first sent out a tweet on June 2 saying, “All this demonic music is wack as ? ! What happened to people being happy? #yeahIsaidit.” Tyler, the Creator then sent out a stream of insults at the R&B singer.

Just when things were settling, Brown tweeted, “I ? with Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum.” The Odd Future singer responded, “I ? wit chris brown, reminds me of a young sisqo or ike turner. I just don’t like underhanded comments. That’s all I’m saying (sic).”

Brown fired back with a slew of remarks: “@frank_ocean it was a compliment you ? ass ? . Everybody claim to be the devil till they meet him. ? odd future! Make sure y’all smalltime ? stick yo chess out when you speak to me (sic).”

“Ain’t no battery in my back,” he added, “U just getting on ass ? ! Don’t let them pills go to yo head! I was tryna help yo sales ? . You ? clown! You and @fucktyler would be casted great for planet of the apes! @fucktyler I never said one thing about y’all ? and y’all started this (sic)!”

The Odd Future general retorted: “@chrisbrown What’s Wrong Christopher? Amber Rose Stole Your Style Bro Bro? @chrisbrown Why Are You Mad Tho? Like Really, You’re Bigger Than Us Christopher. You Act Like You Like To Eat Soup, Aren’t You A Role Model? @chrisbrown You’re To Old To Be Putting LOL Christopher. But Forreal My ? …..Do You Like Soup? Like, Real Talk, You Act Like It (sic).”

West Coast rapper The Game attempted to calm both sides down: “@fucktyler the homie & @frankocean just starting what can be a long successful career…Don’t ? it up by beefin’. FOCUS ? , FOCUS!!!” He then addressed CB: “focus on ‘YOU’ blood. BEEF aint getting ? nowhere these days. All you do is LOSE endorsements, appearances & opportunities (sic).”

Chris sent a message back to the California rapper saying, “bro these ? are frail,” then appeared to back down. Tyler responded with: “You’re Right. One More Joke And I’m Done,” “Hahahahaha Look At Me Now Just Came On. Awkward, I Still ? Love This Song,” then “I’m Done Dude. Thanks.”
    http://www.xxlmag.com/xxl-magazine/2011/06/game-mediates-odd-futurechris-brown-twitter-beef/

Then in an interview he compared him telling them to leave beef alone it to how the OGs in gangs would tell the lil young boys on the corner put the guns down,go to school,and do something positive because aint nothing glamorous about gang life..then he'd jump in his car and go commit A murder himself after the fact he just told the lil homies on the corner it aint the thing to do..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    So we gon' act like Game don't throw himself in the middle of every West Coast beef..

Okay..

Still waiting on that game diss to papoose for dissing kdot since he wasting time on lil ? durk....or how bout when royce washed mistah fab didn't see game there either.... I'm not gonna run down all the ones game stayed away from but let's just say you're wrong

You talkin' some rap ? ,
    I'm talkin' potential bloodshed..
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game a rider .. I'll give him that
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    If Durk wanted to do what Tyga did, who would he call? King Louis?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durk deadass took an L. I don't think he expected that
  • illedout
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

Common Sense..

Common isn't gonna get his hands ? with this obvious generation Y grit ? . He has no affiliation with these drill ? .

LOL
    You right but lets explore this for a moment..
    Think of the pros and cons if Common got involved..

What if Lil Durk reached out to Common,
    I think Common would do it on the strength of the Chi,
    and he could reach out to Game and keep everything on wax..

Game is competitive as hell,
    I think he'd enjoy a nice lil battle..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody gonna salute game for firing back on some " I got you lil bro" ? ? Nobody gonna talk about the bars?

Tyga sounded like lil B ? I hate tyga
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Common Sense..

Common isn't gonna get his hands ? with this obvious generation Y grit ? . He has no affiliation with these drill ? .

LOL

Nope... Common would stay clear. He done beefing with west coast ? . ? got too real
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Common Sense..

LOL

I agree 100% but if Common does get involved its going to be a clean sweep because Durk's verse already >> Tyga's. And Commons would just be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SBQ would killed this beat tho
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So we gon' act like Game don't throw himself in the middle of every West Coast beef..

Okay..

Still waiting on that game diss to papoose for dissing kdot since he wasting time on lil ? durk....or how bout when royce washed mistah fab didn't see game there either.... I'm not gonna run down all the ones game stayed away from but let's just say you're wrong

You talkin' some rap ? ,
    I'm talkin' potential bloodshed..

Outside of MAYBE this time when has game step in to ride or prevent potential blood shed when it came to the coast....frank ocean vs chris brown??? Kdot vs not allowed in the country shyne??? C'mon bruh its all rap ? ....where was game when tyga was out getting robbed for his chain??? I like game but let's not hype him up cuz I can go back from when he came up wit my ? JT when he was first getting started to now and run down a bunch of ? he kept his ass out of..... Don't let him getting involved in these lil kid fights fool you my dude
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9a0L3M99lc

not so sure about durk having a better verse than tyga on this either, maybe tho, ill listen to both again, ill say that i did like meek on here for sure
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from what i heard durk aint really a shooter either .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Lil Herb rode that beat tho. I was impressed, I didn't listen to the 3rd ? on the Meek and Durk version. And this beat is perfect is SBQ.
  • illedout
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Game verse got a ? pacing back and forth thirsty to knock some body the ? out. Damn that was an incredible verse

trey-o.gif

simmer down

That ? @tompetrez3‌ was like this when he heard Game verse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OltWM5nEl0A
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Herb rode that beat tho. I was impressed, I didn't listen to the 3rd ? on the Meek and Durk version. And this beat is perfect is SBQ.

everyone is using his flow
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? really think Game was was that good? His delivery was terrible and he was name dropping and dry snitching pretending to know chicago ? when he don't? lol