2»

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    lol

? do your job. Tomorow we gonna see a thread that u gonna make "Best track from a rapper who suffers Seizures"

Why you mad son? lol

hukhmp_zps0d531645.gif

I'm not mad i'm just sayin do your job little ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread fulla idiots repeating what the media saying

lean dont do that ? ....these ? dont sleep....they be in and out of 3 different time zones in one day and ? ...

they're overworking themselves in the name of that "guap"....drugs dont got ? to do with it....a lot of these dudes dont even be ? up all the time like ya'll think...you cant be on lean and xanax all day and night and be as productive and these dudes are....anybody who does any of that ? would know this

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

lean dont do that ? ....these ? dont sleep....they be in and out of 3 different time zones in one day and ? ...

they're overworking themselves in the name of that "guap"....drugs dont got ? to do with it....a lot of these dudes dont even be ? up all the time like ya'll think...you cant be on lean and xanax all day and night and be as productive and these dudes are....anybody who does any of that ? would know this

lol BS!! why hasnt jayz or 50 cent or Diddy fell out yet than ?? these guys work 10 times hard than Rich Homie has ever worked in his entire life !! lol

i can tell you why tho ... cause jayz and fif dont do drugs @ all .. and fif dont even drink acohol ... now diddy is suspect ... theres alot of rumors but no one ever seen him do anything more than some ciroc LOL ...

so far all the heavy lean sippers or known drug user have that problem ... ross, weezy & now rich homie .... ijs ... dont take a rocket scientist to put this one together ... and R.I.P ? c and dj screw !!

be real mane !! them dudes aint working as hard as YOU THINK !! lol ... its def a mixture of it all tho .. the schedule along with the drugs def take a toll not gonna act like it dont ...

but all in all ... @ the sametime too ... some people just have seizures ... a dude i used to work with could have a random seizure @ anytime and he was in great shape and drug free .... so we dont know what dudes health is like ... this is something he could have been going thru his whole life ....

but to say drugs ...especially lean dont play a part ?? especially in light of whats in it ?? LOL and the fact a few folks done died behind it .... LOL

COME ON SON !!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    its prolly a lack of sleep moreso than(or combined with) the lean, if dude casually sipped and got the proper rest he might be cool, u see juelz santana forgot where the studio was, and cam said he was addicted to lean, he aint fell out n buss his head to the white meat yet, cuz he lazy as ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    back-to-back seizures is what's hot in these rapper streets?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

lol BS!! why hasnt jayz or 50 cent or Diddy fell out yet than ?? these guys work 10 times hard than Rich Homie has ever worked in his entire life !! lol

i can tell you why tho ... cause jayz and fif dont do drugs @ all .. and fif dont even drink acohol ... now diddy is suspect ... theres alot of rumors but no one ever seen him do anything more than some ciroc LOL ...

so far all the heavy lean sippers or known drug user have that problem ... ross, weezy & now rich homie .... ijs ... dont take a rocket scientist to put this one together ... and R.I.P ? c and dj screw !!

be real mane !! them dudes aint working as hard as YOU THINK !! lol ... its def a mixture of it all tho .. the schedule along with the drugs def take a toll not gonna act like it dont ...

but all in all ... @ the sametime too ... some people just have seizures ... a dude i used to work with could have a random seizure @ anytime and he was in great shape and drug free .... so we dont know what dudes health is like ... this is something he could have been going thru his whole life ....

but to say drugs ...especially lean dont play a part ?? especially in light of whats in it ?? LOL and the fact a few folks done died behind it .... LOL

COME ON SON !!

titangraph for no reason.......yeah people have overdosed on lean but the ? does not cause seizures.....yo ass gone go to sleep and not wake up but it aint causing no brain remixes....

my daughter has had a seizure from getting too hot before....

and the late great ? died b/c of his sleep apnea...

i just want folks to stop making such a big deal about the precious purple rain....its making that ? expensive as ?

i hate 2 chainz
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol what 2 chainz got to do with it
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

COME ON SON !!

titangraph for no reason.......yeah people have overdosed on lean but the ? does not cause seizures.....yo ass gone go to sleep and not wake up but it aint causing no brain remixes....

my daughter has had a seizure from getting too hot before....

and the late great ? died b/c of his sleep apnea...

i just want folks to stop making such a big deal about the precious purple rain....its making that ? expensive as ?

i hate 2 chainz

keep thinking that mane that ish is liquid herion i wouldnt put nothing pasted that stuff...

but it could be them personally it maybe a condition they have ... cause truthly if it really was the lean ... it be alot more people having siezures behind it cause its alot of folks out here sippin ......
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat exhaustion huh? Definitely molly related...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Dang, hope he recovers

lmao @ this getting 2 no signs