looks like chicago and la beef is brewing lep bogus boys diss game

Options

Comments

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying you gon do something and then duckin and dodging n hiding to not uphold ur word aint man business and u deserve to get dissed and ? on for that.

N and as far as him "beefing" behind that...i guess it would depend on wat u consider "beef"
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    T Rodgers from Chicago

Yup. He gon ? it. That ? already had a issue with Game. I dunno if they resolved it. But that ? him to sit down.

What is did he have with Game?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This backfiring really fast for game and tyga . ? is getting real..

What are the streets saying in the Chi?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Saying you gon do something and then duckin and dodging n hiding to not uphold ur word aint man business and u deserve to get dissed and ? on for that.

i definitely feel that, but i could see this calling for confronting and conversing, not necessarily disses n ? on, aint like cash was involved, and ? get busy with they own careers, maybe durk waited too long n tyga changed numbers, who knows, but before durk found out wat the real bidness was he wanted to diss n get noticed tho, lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ green light on tyga.

didnt game shout them dudes out on some "i fool with u and ur musical movement" type ? , is him shouting them out and not ? with durk really that serious? hell them lep dudes should be ashamed ? with durk and that weak ass music, and ? get on game for stickin up for tyga, where was these ? when yung berg was goin thru it

Stop riding Game Blood rag....hahahahaha. You're right is it that serious? Apparently it is to game hopping on Tyga diss song when it had no business of him being on there. Then he shouting out real Chicago Gangsters like he know them, he ain't no nobody he just a name dropping stripper, claims to be an OG, but hops on Tyga diss.....smh its a two way street. And Yung Berg is from Floosmoor a suburb not Chicago, no one claiming Yung Berg in Chicago....FOH

And it aint even about Berg being from the south suburbs. That ? was a clown from the jump and he violated out of town. Lil Durk dissed Tyga and Game jumped in. Tyga was wack as hell for that...and it shows what kind of mentality he has. This ? can't stand on his own.

seems to me like the lep boys have the mentality to jump in on something to try to make something off a bigger artists name, much like durk was doing in the first place, dude dissing someone who shouted u out with no ill intentions is just as bad as game handling tyga's lightweight imo.

Where the ? is tyga big at? Lmfao .....nh

n/h, i said bigger, i never said tyga was some huge diamond selling artist, dont act like tyga and game not more known, got more plaques, got more records sold, get a million times more radio play than durk and lep come on mane. i could be durk and lep's biggest fan but what i said would still be a fact. hundreds of thousands sold>>>mixtape circuit.

You are grossly overstating tygas fan base my ? ... How exactly would durk be trying to make a name off a ? that barely got a ? name himself? Lmao

Cuzzzzzzz .....cut it out

They little ? beef was some young ? .... And it shoulda stayed there between some little young ?

But when grown ass ? game wanna come in and play the OG triple OG homie instigator role and escalate ? for no reason don't be surprised that durk OG ? gone come thru and ride for him too .... It's simple as that ....If game would have kept his ass out of it it would have stayed some little ? between these young dudes

first of all i was referring to game being bigger than LEP moreso than tyga being bigger than durk n/h, second of all, u gon sit here and act like durk or lep ever gon have a hit bigger than im faded, let alone rack city? HA! cut it out bruh. third, i can feel u sayin it shoulda stayed between young ? , in fact i took it a step further earlier and said it shouldnt even be happening, i can understand ? feelin like game jumped in where he wasnt needed, but everyone in this situation is grown, seems like lep boys want some shine and wanna escalate it even more not cuz they were dissed, but cuz they were shouted out, and have these ic geeks thinkin its a real LA/Chi-raq BEEF. im just sayin, ? say game jumpin in where he not needed is weak, lep jumpin in when they were given a shoutout is just as weak.

1.Im not going to go back and do a bunch of repostin to show where you full of ? at ...but ima just leave it at this ...ain't nobody getting no shine off no ? tyga cuz ...period .... and that includes tyga ...lmao ...all them singles and his last album sold..........................................................exactly

2.Tyga and Durk just turned 24 & 21 respectively ....... Game is thirty ? four years old my ? ...cut that they all the same cuz they all grown ? out

3.LEP did not just hop out of nowhere ...GAME involved them by dissing one of their young dudes while simultaneously trying to make it seem like he and them LEP ? had some sort of comradery ...and they clarified that that's not the case ..and let it be known that if you gone go at somebody come at some grown ? on the same level .

...stop with the false equivalence ? ..those circumstances are not the same point blank ...and honesty I think you just going back n forth for the hell of it now ....you know that ? was wack and unnecessary from game and if he wouldn't have done that it wouldn't have been nothing .....simple
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoovers disses Tyga now to
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options

didnt game shout them dudes out on some "i fool with u and ur musical movement" type ? , is him shouting them out and not ? with durk really that serious? hell them lep dudes should be ashamed ? with durk and that weak ass music, and ? get on game for stickin up for tyga, where was these ? when yung berg was goin thru it

Stop riding Game Blood rag....hahahahaha. You're right is it that serious? Apparently it is to game hopping on Tyga diss song when it had no business of him being on there. Then he shouting out real Chicago Gangsters like he know them, he ain't no nobody he just a name dropping stripper, claims to be an OG, but hops on Tyga diss.....smh its a two way street. And Yung Berg is from Floosmoor a suburb not Chicago, no one claiming Yung Berg in Chicago....FOH

And it aint even about Berg being from the south suburbs. That ? was a clown from the jump and he violated out of town. Lil Durk dissed Tyga and Game jumped in. Tyga was wack as hell for that...and it shows what kind of mentality he has. This ? can't stand on his own.

seems to me like the lep boys have the mentality to jump in on something to try to make something off a bigger artists name, much like durk was doing in the first place, dude dissing someone who shouted u out with no ill intentions is just as bad as game handling tyga's lightweight imo.

n/h, i said bigger, i never said tyga was some huge diamond selling artist, dont act like tyga and game not more known, got more plaques, got more records sold, get a million times more radio play than durk and lep come on mane. i could be durk and lep's biggest fan but what i said would still be a fact. hundreds of thousands sold>>>mixtape circuit.

You are grossly overstating tygas fan base my ? ... How exactly would durk be trying to make a name off a ? that barely got a ? name himself? Lmao

They little ? beef was some young ? .... And it shoulda stayed there between some little young ?

But when grown ass ? game wanna come in and play the OG triple OG homie instigator role and escalate ? for no reason don't be surprised that durk OG ? gone come thru and ride for him too .... It's simple as that ....If game would have kept his ass out of it it would have stayed some little ? between these young dudes

first of all i was referring to game being bigger than LEP moreso than tyga being bigger than durk n/h, second of all, u gon sit here and act like durk or lep ever gon have a hit bigger than im faded, let alone rack city? HA! cut it out bruh. third, i can feel u sayin it shoulda stayed between young ? , in fact i took it a step further earlier and said it shouldnt even be happening, i can understand ? feelin like game jumped in where he wasnt needed, but everyone in this situation is grown, seems like lep boys want some shine and wanna escalate it even more not cuz they were dissed, but cuz they were shouted out, and have these ic geeks thinkin its a real LA/Chi-raq BEEF. im just sayin, ? say game jumpin in where he not needed is weak, lep jumpin in when they were given a shoutout is just as weak.

1.Im not going to go back and do a bunch of repostin to show where you full of ? at ...but ima just leave it at this ...ain't nobody getting no shine off no ? tyga cuz ...period .... and that includes tyga ...lmao ...all them singles and his last album sold..........................................................exactly

2.Tyga and Durk just turned 24 & 21 respectively ....... Game is thirty ? four years old my ? ...cut that they all the same cuz they all grown ? out

3.LEP did not just hop out of nowhere ...GAME involved them by dissing one of their young dudes while simultaneously trying to make it seem like he and them LEP ? had some sort of comradery ...and they clarified that that's not the case ..and let it be known that if you gone go at somebody come at some grown ? on the same level .

...stop with the false equivalence ? ..those circumstances are not the same point blank ...and honesty I think you just going back n forth for the hell of it now ....you know that ? was wack and unnecessary from game and if he wouldn't have done that it wouldn't have been nothing .....simple

nah, gon show me "blood" lol. aside from u being delusional about tyga and game being bigger artists and 24 & 21 not being grown, at the end of the day seems we're saying a similar thing(game jumpin in was unnecessary) i just added that lep jumpin in after a shoutout was just as lame to me, they coulda clarified wat ever they had to clarify in a different way, much like durk coulda went about his hurt a different way, much like tyga coulda released his diss a different way
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

nah, gon show me "blood" lol. aside from u being delusional about tyga and game being bigger artists and 24 & 21 not being grown, it seems we're saying a few similar things

Nah cuuuuuuuhhhhhzzzz.

You already on a island with the ? you talking about....ain't my job to clean up every ? silliness
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

nah, gon show me "blood" lol. aside from u being delusional about tyga and game being bigger artists and 24 & 21 not being grown, it seems we're saying a few similar things

Nah cuuuuuuuhhhhhzzzz.

You already on a island with the ? you talking about....ain't my job to clean up every ? silliness

oh so facts are silliness, and u not liking game verse was unbiased truth? me feeling this whole beef was unnecessary has me on an island? i say game jumpin in where not needed is weak, then lep jumpin in too is just as unnecessary, and im crazy, i feel u blood
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Nah cuuuuuuuhhhhhzzzz.

oh so facts are silliness, and u not liking game verse was unbiased truth? me feeling this whole beef was unnecessary has me on an island? i say game jumpin in where not needed is weak, then lep jumpin in too is just as unnecessary, and im crazy, i feel u blood

1.Your perspective on the matter is rather silly ...I've pointed out why ...but that's not what I was referring to when I brought that word up additionally you've presented little to no "facts" about anything

2.What about my opinion of that verse was biased?

3.what game did and what LeP did are not the same I've already explained that

4.You being so adamant about riding for this weird ? game is doing puts you on that island ...look around you ? ...oceanview... lol

5.im glad you're feelin this real ass talk I'm feedin you ...as you should blood

Next.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options

Nah cuuuuuuuhhhhhzzzz.

1.Your perspective on the matter is rather silly ...I've pointed out why ...but that's not what I was referring to when I brought that word up additionally you've presented little to no "facts" about anything

4.You being so adamant about riding for this weird ? game is doing puts you on that island ...look around you ? ...oceanview... lol

5.im glad you're feelin this real ass talk I'm feedin you ...as you should blood

Next.

My perspective that this whole beef is unnecessary is silly? How so, ? beefin over a text message. Tyga and Game having bigger careers at this point than Durk and LEP is fact. Please stop denyin that, ur not dumb. i never said what game and lep are doing are the same, i said they both unnecessary. Im not adament about riding for what game did, i dont even really agree with it. but that doesnt mean the verse is wack to me is all. and i dont see how tyga's side gets criticized but not the other. I really with ? that disagree with me in this damn subforum would read and comprehend what im saying first lol.
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game shouted them out....it works, this short verse is better then Games lol

i get that and i get what they are trying to say...they saying what many of us said and thats game is more of the O.G. here so he should stay out the lil dudes business. them dissing game does nothing at all. they not big enough. they have reached out to game on the strength he shouted them and said yo let the lil homies do they thing. now they going a whole different direction. its levels and they cant win nor help dirk win...they gonna take a L too. their verse was not harder than game verse

Naw you missed the point game shouted out ? HE DONT ? WITH and they told him to PROVE IT CAUSE WE DONT BELIEVE YOU every one know durk pops is that dude in the shy which is FACTS regardless of what game talking about you cant call out lil dudes FAM as in relatives aka the Twins and think ? is sweet so what if durk ride for the other side his pops still there and twins ? not ? with game FACTS cause he dont know what he talking about cause he not from there and they DONT ? with him its not a diss its more of he got G-checked straight up i been called that ? come on now
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Nah cuuuuuuuhhhhhzzzz.

Next.

My perspective that this whole beef is unnecessary is silly? How so, ? beefin over a text message. Tyga and Game having bigger careers at this point than Durk and LEP is fact. Please stop denyin that, ur not dumb. i never said what game and lep are doing are the same, i said they both unnecessary. Im not adament about riding for what game did, i dont even really agree with it. but that doesnt mean the verse is wack to me is all. and i dont see how tyga's side gets criticized but not the other. I really with ? that disagree with me in this damn subforum would read and comprehend what im saying first lol.

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

......Soooooo, how bout them dodgers my ? ?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finally someone standing up to Game.. (don't know how long this will last)
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might not be on par with Game's verse/flow but dude on this track spoke some real ? .

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That verse was short and sweet better then Game verse name dropping real OGs he never met before.....smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't the other ? in the group get on the song?
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @Peezy_Jenkins‌

I think it has more to do with Lep telling game that they riding with Durk with no ? to give about his props. It's the streets bro, what you expect? ? in the concrete jungle don't give a ? about getting props and co signs.
    It is well known that Durk got connects. Shy glizzy even got his back, same dude that almost got Chief Keef and Fredo killed out in Washington D.C. Got their tour bus covered with bullet holes.

Nobody ever claimed Lil Berg in the Chi. His whole image was a gimmick. Durk is really about that life though and has support from streets.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i definitely feel that, but i could see this calling for confronting and conversing, not necessarily disses n ? on, aint like cash was involved, and ? get busy with they own careers, maybe durk waited too long n tyga changed numbers, who knows, but before durk found out wat the real bidness was he wanted to diss n get noticed tho, lol

I heae u on tge business tio he may have been busy.

But he already dissed n ? on him.. He offered to stop talkin about his wife in exchange for a verse.....IN REAL LIFE lmao. Thats more disrespectful thsn some music ? .

Tge ball was already Rolling
    As far as disrespect is concerned. I mean why converse and wait if he draggin his feet after that? It woulda been bs if he caught up wit him anyway. Id say he made the right move. This,lil episode gon catch much more steam than a durk tyga colab woukd neway. Especially if game goofy ass dont jus let the ? die down n continue to embarass himself
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Hoovers disses Tyga now to

Gaaaaawwwwwdddd daaaaammmmn

This ? tyga man ....lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    How game gon shout out durk family members?

Game just a crazy ? man .... TYGA let that ? gas him up