lil durk is gettin bumpy J lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lil durk goin to diss chief keef also for co signin tyga/game diss
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tyga better go hide lik bin laden somewhere cuz its finna get ugly for him .
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    lil durk goin to diss chief keef also for co signin tyga/game diss

Lil Durk been had beef with Chief Keef for a while now. He also sent a shot by having shy glizzy on his track, the dude that got Keef's tour bus shot up.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya all looking over the fact Game said he knows LEP bogus Boys and then he got dissed by them the next day. If this unifies Chicago rap game will be shut down
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Stop the unnecessary violence
    12820747228601.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low End Professional was supposedly the name of Larry Hoovers hitman squad....I hope these ? don't try to visit Chicago on some we can go anywhere ? ...too many ignorant ? w guns and nothing to live for here
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? bout get real funny thing is game aint even from a blood set he from a block that aint even a set lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooo that chiraq beat is horrible and annoying
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Thought he was Piru
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sounds like a souljaboy beat from 2007
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    ? sounds like a souljaboy beat from 2007

giving him WAY too murch credit
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to get a thread like that control thread and just put all the remixes to this damn beat in one thread cuz a ? starting to lose track of these shyts
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? . I see a lot of subpar ? music on the horizon. Can't wait!
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    How game gon shout out durk family members?

? probably Google searched Chicago Gangsters and picked some to shout out, ? ethered himself.

It's bad when the set you dickriding come out and diss you, guess Tyga gotta ask Birdman and Wayne where he can purchase Blood protection.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see ? is enlightened with this Chicago ? . That gang ? came from the west coast. Let's not forget. Chicago just got a bunch of short bus ? killing eachother. No rules, can't rap, no sense
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Game shouted them out....it works, this short verse is better then Games lol

i get that and i get what they are trying to say...they saying what many of us said and thats game is more of the O.G. here so he should stay out the lil dudes business. them dissing game does nothing at all. they not big enough. they have reached out to game on the strength he shouted them and said yo let the lil homies do they thing. now they going a whole different direction. its levels and they cant win nor help dirk win...they gonna take a L too. their verse was not harder than game verse

Naw you missed the point game shouted out ? HE DONT ? WITH and they told him to PROVE IT CAUSE WE DONT BELIEVE YOU every one know durk pops is that dude in the shy which is FACTS regardless of what game talking about you cant call out lil dudes FAM as in relatives aka the Twins and think ? is sweet so what if durk ride for the other side his pops still there and twins ? not ? with game FACTS cause he dont know what he talking about cause he not from there and they DONT ? with him its not a diss its more of he got G-checked straight up i been called that ? come on now

ok i got all that and i still say that they not big enough in hip hop to do any damage to game. durk needs someone bigger to back him up. it dont matter who his family is. gang affliation dont matter. i agree with the dudes though game should stay out of this.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I see ? is enlightened with this Chicago ? . That gang ? came from the west coast. Let's not forget. Chicago just got a bunch of short bus ? killing eachother. No rules, can't rap, no sense

I hate dumb ? like yourself that try to say stupid ? like this. You know nothing about Chicago gang culture. Secondly Chicago black gangs have always been the most organized gangs in the country. Lastly who cares it's not where you from it's where you at. You talk ? about a place and name drop ? you don't really know. You out of pocket plain and simple. If I go to LA I gotta respect the law of the land like any other place. I can easily say wearing flags and replacing words in my language just to say I'm down is stupid. But in the grand scheme of things it's all stupid.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the thing though, it ain't even about rap anymore. ? don't care about Tyga. He's just a fly hanging around a elephant's ass to the them. He been known as a fraud years ago, nobody takes him seriously. Game is a different story, the focus is really on him now because OG's from the Chi are G checking him. Game really live that life too and ain't going to back down so it could get worse. They don't care about having Ye or Lupe help them respond, most them dudes use Hip Hop as a cover up to the things they really do to make money anyway.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Count went hard on Game ...........Count went at him for the fact Game NAME DROPPING nikkas once again about ppl from the Chi he dont know
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate dumb ? like yourself that try to say stupid ? like this. You know nothing about Chicago gang culture. Secondly Chicago black gangs have always been the most organized gangs in the country. Lastly who cares it's not where you from it's where you at. You talk ? about a place and name drop ? you don't really know. You out of pocket plain and simple. If I go to LA I gotta respect the law of the land like any other place. I can easily say wearing flags and replacing words in my language just to say I'm down is stupid. But in the grand scheme of things it's all stupid.

first off I aint dumb so lets get that ? straight. Chicago may have been organized but not anymore. The gang ? is all over the place. You got GDs then u have "insane GDs" that be talking about theyre GDK. that ? is beyond set trippin. don't assume I don't know what im talking about. I got family all over Chicago.

at the end of the day I say its senseless because ? killing eachother over nothing. twitter, instagram, and other dumb ? . I don't ? with game like that but lets not act like game don't know ? in Chicago. I doubt he would shout ? out if he aint have no kind of relationship with them.

Durk got embarrassed straight up. he dissing tyga cuz he aint text him back? then he lookin for back up real fast and getting mad at keef talkin about hes disrespecting Chicago by shoutin out game and tyga. he trying to turn ? to Chicago vs LA and it aint even like that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

first off I aint dumb so lets get that ? straight. Chicago may have been organized but not anymore. The gang ? is all over the place. You got GDs then u have "insane GDs" that be talking about theyre GDK. that ? is beyond set trippin. don't assume I don't know what im talking about. I got family all over Chicago.

at the end of the day I say its senseless because ? killing eachother over nothing. twitter, instagram, and other dumb ? . I don't ? with game like that but lets not act like game don't know ? in Chicago. I doubt he would shout ? out if he aint have no kind of relationship with them.

Durk got embarrassed straight up. he dissing tyga cuz he aint text him back? then he lookin for back up real fast and getting mad at keef talkin about hes disrespecting Chicago by shoutin out game and tyga. he trying to turn ? to Chicago vs LA and it aint even like that.

So Crips sets in LA aren't beefing w other crip sets? Bloods sets aren't beefing w other bloods sets?
    Durk caught feelings cuz a ? gave his word and when it was time to make good only he dodging texts like a ? ...