IC Rumors & Secrets (Ask.fm Edition)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at "no simp calm down"

well you already know you're my white girl crush but no simp of course no Dro either lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marley need to come deny or confirm some of these claims

I hope they went to DR also if true
  • Kat
    Options
    I forgot the job blocked my inbox..entirely too much work to try and do it mobile.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A male poster paid marleys mortgage, car note and a trip to DR to visit her abuela.

Seriously would not be surprised if Jamal did this.

I think @Sion bought her some dog food
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? would rob his own moms to trick off on her

Lmao
  • Kat
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Oh @kat. If you wanted to expose you would.

Tips for mobile exposure.

Screenshot
    Imgur
    And paste on the ic

That's not anonymous!

Ya'll don't remember the Post a PM thread?

They're usually funny.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? would rob his own moms to trick off on her

Seriously would not be surprised if he already did. Lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    ? off Elz..you ain't nobody's boss.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat anonymously pmed me her nudes.
  • Kat
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    samps
    semps
    simps
    somps
    sumps
    symps
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to my ? the Duck and Johnny Green...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @ always muck up when they're past due. Smh.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    people let their choices control them..

once you make a malicious statement towards a fellow poster, you punish yourself by having to follow through on that statement regardless of if you meant it or not......

i just hope the people who said those extremely hateful things honestly meant them.....because if they didn't they have live a lie...and that can be extremely damaging to ones self esteem......

i'm so sorry that they have to experience this, and i would love to help them....but they rarely ask

You mad cuz everybody was saying yo wife is too fat?

let me take this opportunity to thank you for all of your contributions to this board....

you constantly say things of value, and it seems that regardless of what's going on your posts always stand out in each thread you chose to participate in.....

there's been many occasions where I have been in a similar position and I do my best to embrace it, as it does motivate me to continue posting when i am always so involved in the multiple story lines that take place on the IC...

while all the attention is certainly not favorable, it is very amusing to see what creative and energetic things the members of this community can project towards my direction.....

once you make a malicious statement towards a fellow poster, you punish yourself by having to follow through on that statement regardless of if you meant it or not......

i just hope the people who said those extremely hateful things honestly meant them.....because if they didn't they have live a lie...and that can be extremely damaging to ones self esteem......

i'm so sorry that they have to experience this, and i would love to help them....but they rarely ask

let me take this opportunity to thank you for all of your contributions to this board....

you constantly say things of value, and it seems that regardless of what's going on your posts always stand out in each thread you chose to participate in.....

there's been many occasions where I have been in a similar position and I do my best to embrace it, as it does motivate me to continue posting when i am always so involved in the multiple story lines that take place on the IC...

while all the attention is certainly not favorable, it is very amusing to see what creative and energetic things the members of this community can project towards my direction.....

Man im justtelling u wat

Man im just telling u wat I read save those paragraphs for the ones etherin yo family
This discussion has been closed.