IC Rumors & Secrets (Ask.fm Edition)

Options

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny cuz this always happen to Kat around this time of the year...

the ? damn near uncanny :-?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    What you want me to say?

There's more to the story that I dont feel the need to break down..it's over and done with..

Bottom line is we obviously don't have the same views on scantily clad photos. It's not that serious to me.

We look at half naked hoes at every turn but a couple filtered pics of Kat starts this type of uproar..every time? Yall know how I do, right? It's BEEN established that Kats a ? right?

I mean some of these dudes seem genuinely ? ..for what?

But I hear what you're saying Chuck, you know it's a knee ? reaction for me to cape.

We dont know the whole story; however, our only access is what you let us know, and we draw conclusion from those statements that you make.

The thing is that, you dont have to prove everyone right. Who doesn't have naked pics?! Hell I do too! ? , everyone does, but the difference is on how and who you share them with and the purpose of sharing them. Your point of sharing them for someone else that you really don't know is not logical.

I know it's a knee ? reaction for you to cape; however, you need to cape only for Kat now on because no one else is going to cape for you like you do for others.

? these ? .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsN_E9EFkD-Qbnt4hEXfwv67UXSirov1iXaISJgUx5NwoaYntaow
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat since the pics aint a big deal post sone new ones in here if not ur a bigger stuck up ?

Simps is ? made unless they exposing hoes..
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad I don't post like I use to......
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RXMasked wrote: »
    is this a, I want someone to ask what my old sn use to be, post?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread, 1st diamond thread I missed out on but actually took the time to read through all the way, well worth it.

@PTavern...very observant...very, very observant. But to make everything clear I never met her IRL, nor have I attained any nude or explicit pics from her, she was just a homie, nothin more nothing less...and I havent communicated with her in over a year and change, so thats that.

Didnt know Bride was an e ? (at this point who isnt)...shocked tbh....as for Kat, not so much...more shocked that I actually right clicked one of her pics, 2 this time actually smh @ myself.

Spinoff thread needs to be made where every poster can come forth with the quotes that they made..thread goes to show that ? is actually funny and entertaining but I guess they too ? to say the things they wanna say direct, which in turn makes a dull IC.

PS..any quote that ended with "sad" or "word" wasnt me, just an imposter trying to set me up....word.

10/10 thread

that robe picuture that kat leaked>>>the ones posted in this thread

She finally gave that ? dro some heat and he aint appreciate ? lmaoooo

A lot of ? ass posters on here are hilarious

TOP 6

Why does hafs wife look like chris farley

If Biz Markie ever died, ‎@laQueefa would have a Cold ass new Job . ? a Hologram, them ? is Identical

@trillfate do you have your picture as your driver license or nolte's?

@PICO WHEN YOU FOUND OUT DARXWELL WAS ONLY INTO FAT WHITE ? . HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN HE DRESSED YOU UP LIKE ‎@KAT FAT COUSIN FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT?

I heard Parallel_Rhymes is in a one-sided open relationship. Like his girl ? other men, but he's still faithful

@thotpilgrim The tat under her ? says "It's the thot that counts", and the left thigh tat is the 2008 Atlanta Hawks roster with each name crossed out.

Nah, the pic with her hand up her ass actually made my di....nope, cant bring myself to say it, wont give her that gratification. That robe pic was garbage and cringe worthy, IMO.

Yeah lol, spot on with them lines but u cant forget Mikey teeth lookin like a Dentyne missing from the pack lmao...whoever said that needs to come forward, I might start reading ur posts more often (if ur an off brand poster that I usually scroll past)....word.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    @Kai shut ur big E.T. head having ass up, errtime ur newds come up u say theyre fake, but let another female poster pic get posted and u talking ? like they cant be fakes also

& nh @MikeyDaGawd standing on the corner for an hour waiting for a ? , ? selling boy ? for @BossExcellence

? how dare you disrespect a fellow ? !
    aEkfrvL.gif
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    RXMasked wrote: »
    is this a, I want someone to ask what my old sn use to be, post?
    nope cause i had the same name since and1 was doing tours.
    this is being so irrelevant to the forum that I can sit back and watch post.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was funny and clever

@trillfate do you have your picture as your driver license or nolte's?

Someone should really step forward and take credit for it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think u just did
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    i still wanna know who said I hate Kat because she's everything I want to be...that was a good one

@parallel

hand_up_image.jpg

That ? was funny. ? you and your family. I hope your grandma gets diabetes and loses her foot.

? you white devil, you know foot loss is serious business in my family!

Low ? blow, man. Low ? blow.

The day we find out you've been trolling us we'll break your hip
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to get my rep up so I shall be claiming others jokes as min e.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only other post i made was Sky's 2 tats sayin the 'The thot that counts' and havin the Hawks roster on her left thigh.

I made those up and I was wrong for that.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    I don't gotta hide my hands bruh, I'll call you a identity stealing creep to ya face screenname

U identity stealing creep @Trillfate
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey Tabatha

Hey dizz *waves*

@anansi that sounds painful. Please refrain from suggesting such nefarious crimes against the footless :(

Don't worry, you're footless so it'll be painless
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I don't gotta hide my hands bruh, I'll call you a internet girlfriend stealing creep to ya face screenname

U internet girlfriend stealing creep @Trillfate

fixed to reflect true feelings
  • Chi Snow
    Options
This discussion has been closed.