looks like chicago and la beef is brewing lep bogus boys diss game

Options

Comments

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..
    It doesn't surprise me that the biggest ? ? on the board cannot distinguish a 21 year old as a relatively young individual whom only recently is being exposed to a lot of ? your typical adult would have experience with. Stay classy though, Peezy.

damn, I really upset u huh

Not as much as I mustv'e upset you to merit that ? made, passive aggressive comment. You must in some way sympathize with the old ? in the club I mentioned. You out here tryin' to jump start your rap career as well?

harry-potter-kanye-shrug.gif?w=500&h=213
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    With Game throwing himself into the dispute, he has created more problems both on and off wax for everyone. He looks ridiculous as the eldest in this whole ? , flag wavin' and ridin' on a ? who's barely old enough to get a sip of liquor. I envision anyone agreeing with the ? are the same ? you see in the club on a Sunday night, trying to stunt as if their still college aged. Mid life crisis ass.

And now he looks like an ever bigger ? with his lien' ass. The fact that this is all over Tyga's thot BM is what is stupid. Game is ridin' with Tyga over some other ? stipper wife. Game name dropped a portion of Chicago's gang nation to ride on a 21 year old boy, because said youngn' made a comment about said stipper that didnt even make it to wax because Tyga politely asked for it not to.

Meanwhile, the root of the issue on wax, is 1-0 as Durk's verse was still better then this ? Tyga's. The fact that he makes garbage drill music doesn't negate the fact that he came with a very strong verse in a dispute that was originally a simple 1 on 1.

The only person who looks ridiculous is Durk with the "Tyga didn't respond to my text message so I'ma diss him"...Tyga did what he was supposed to do. He did what ? sit and talk about on this board and in interviews all day actually. He heard a ? say something he didn't like about the mother of his kid, asked him to take it off the song and Durk did it and changed the line. So far the only person who seems to keep getting ? on is Durk. How you letting Tyga of all people bring this much emotion out of you? lol

I see what ya'll ? are saying in terms of it being petty via text but the fact that the ? Durk also said "Heard Tyga sneak dissin' on me tellin' thot ? I'm not right" leads me to believe theres more to the disagreement then the ? let on in that interview.

As sensitive as Durk has shown himself to be I think you can bet Tyga's "sneak dissing" really wasn't. I mean Tyga ain't a super star but he's damn sure more known than Durk. Why would Tyga need to diss him for? It does nothing for his career.

I'm not sure where ya'll are from, but the bolded is completely false out here in the Tri-State as of 2014. In Philly in particularly. I don't think the ? Tyga was saying was meant to boost his career. It just sounds like some inside industry bickering. The whole starting ? is petty, but at least pre-Game, it was juvenile petty ? confined to two misguided ? over wax as opposed to this whole convoluted mess we're gettin' now.

come on man, u really think lil dirk is more known? Lol stop

Peezy, you have no idea what is going on above the Mason Dixie line. Stop it ? . I'm telling you the truth. The ratchets out here stopped ? ' with Tyga in 2012.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..
    It doesn't surprise me that the biggest ? ? on the board cannot distinguish a 21 year old as a relatively young individual whom only recently is being exposed to a lot of ? your typical adult would have experience with. Stay classy though, Peezy.

Not as much as I mustv'e upset you to merit that ? made, passive aggressive comment. You must in some way sympathize with the old ? in the club I mentioned. You out here tryin' to jump start your rap career as well?

all I said was lol @ 21 year old boy, nothing more nothing less, that seems to have set off, idk how I sympathize when I've been said game shouldn't b involved, lol ? I could b younger than u for all we know(ur actual age, not the way u post), and go ahead and add ur lil insults about my music like the rest of the ic clowns, the person behind classic insults like "? " and "FEELY JENKINS" can do a lot better tho
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

this is true tho, doesnt mean he's a boy tho, which is why i laughed(and because its that easy to ? u off lol), but carry on freshmane
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

all I said was lol @ 21 year old boy, nothing more nothing less, that seems to have set off, idk how I sympathize when I've been said game shouldn't b involved, lol ? I could b younger than u for all we know(ur actual age, not the way u post), and go ahead and add ur lil insults about my music like the rest of the ic clowns, the person behind classic insults like "? " and "FEELY JENKINS" can do a lot better tho

? dead ass? I didn't even know you were seriously out here dream chasin'.

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

this is true tho, doesnt mean he's a boy tho, which is why i laughed(and because its that easy to ? u off lol), but carry on freshmane

If what I said was true, then the ? cannot possibly be an adult, which was the whole point of my post. And if that is the case, then Game, someone who is a full fledged adult, is caping for a ? who is a new adult, against another ? who isn't even there yet. Which means, I'm right. Which begs the question, what exactly was the point of your commentary?

lol @ me bein' mad. Says the ? out here in the mix with the double posts.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really think durk is more famous than tyga I don't even like tyga . This ? aint got not one hit and he's a garbage rapper cmon with this fuckery

@sr_the_freshman‌
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But this is what y'all want tho.

? on here been praying for beef.
    Supposedly its what "the game been missing"
    Y'all get to live in the golden years when ? dissed each other similar trivial situations

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 they squash this bulllshit beef

or someone dies

either way idgaf..
  • sr_the_freshman
    Options
    ? really think durk is more famous than tyga I don't even like tyga . This ? aint got not one hit and he's a garbage rapper cmon with this fuckery

@sr_the_freshman‌

Settle down ? , those aren't the words that are on my post. Go read.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

If what I said was true, then the ? cannot possibly be an adult, which was the whole point of my post. And if that is the case, then Game, someone who is a full fledged adult, is caping for a ? who is a new adult, against another ? who isn't even there yet. Which means, I'm right. Which begs the question, what exactly was the point of your commentary?

lol bruh, u truly are one of the dumbest smart dudes ive ever seen on this board, how can i stay mad, ur are entertainment, and making u mad just by not agreeing is even more entertainment

lmao again @ 21 not possibly being an adult. 21=relatively young adult....jeebus.

u gon have to block me or somethin bruh, cuz ima keep making u look stupid for as long as me or you post on here.
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

lol bruh, u truly are one of the dumbest smart dudes ive ever seen on this board, how can i stay mad, ur are entertainment, and making u mad just by not agreeing is even more entertainment

lmao again @ 21 not possibly being an adult. 21=relatively young adult....jeebus.

u gon have to block me or somethin bruh, cuz ima keep making u look stupid for as long as me or you post on here.

We back in another episode of "Everyone but @Peezy_Jenkins. Starring @Peezy_Jenkins.
    lol keep believing that you simple ? . Forget about me for a second. I think you've been made to look like a disagreeable idiot by at least 2 other ? in this thread. At some point, your gonna have to ask yourself... "What am I doing wrong?"

All of this extra ? your posting doesn't negate the fact that Game is a grown ass man, inserting himself into some trivial young ? ? . However you want to mash it up, young adult? Little Boy? He still has a decent ways to go, unlike Game's gorilla lookin' ass, who should know better by now.

They are college aged, and proned to college aged ? . Game is middle aged.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

We back in another episode of "Everyone but @Peezy_Jenkins. Starring @Peezy_Jenkins.
    lol keep believing that you simple ? . Forget about me for a second. I think you've been made to look like a disagreeable idiot by at least 2 other ? in this thread. At some point, your gonna have to ask yourself... "What am I doing wrong?"

All of this extra ? your posting doesn't negate the fact that Game is a grown ass man, inserting himself into some trivial young ? ? . However you want to mash it up, young adult? Little Boy? He still has a decent ways to go, unlike Game's gorilla lookin' ass, who should know better by now.

@ underlined, i appreciate u adding merit to my dumb smart description of you right out the gate.

disagreeable idiot? lmao i agreed with what they said, i only had a slightly different opinion on the beef and lep jumping in, i been said i understood why they felt how they felt tho.

and bolded....WTF, i never said that wasnt true.. LMAO, ? disagreeing with me, on ? i never said wasnt true, and IM THE DISAGREEABLE IDIOT....

try again freshmane. im practically asking u to knock me out, u hit like a ? ass ? .
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trillizm wrote: »
    inb4 they squash this bulllshit beef

or someone dies

either way idgaf..

no one will die in this beef...we will get at least 2 more songs from it before its over.

• sr_the_freshman
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

@ underlined, i appreciate u adding merit to my dumb smart description of you right out the gate.

disagreeable idiot? lmao i agreed with what they said, i only had a slightly different opinion on the beef and lep jumping in, i been said i understood why they felt how they felt tho.

and bolded....WTF, i never said that wasnt true.. LMAO, ? disagreeing with me, on ? i never said wasnt true, and IM THE DISAGREEABLE IDIOT....

try again freshmane. im practically asking u to knock me out, u hit like a ? ass ? .

lol @ bolded. I never said you did say it was untrue; but your passive aggressive faggotry was obviously a half hearted reach to detract or discredit from the over all point of the post, as you always do with your weak trolling ass. You were grasping at straws, playing semantics and being ambiguous to be a non-funny ? and failed. Its pretty clear there was little to no point to that post.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

lol @ bolded. I never said you did; but your passive aggressive faggotry was obviously a half hearted reach to nullify or detract from the over all point of the post, as you always do with your weak trolling ass. You were grasping at straws, playing semantics and being ambiguous to be a non-funny ? and failed. Its pretty clear there was little to no point to that post.

to keep it 100, ur over thinking it bruh, i mean, if u think im trolling, ? u doin responding to me then? my posts have no substance, right? my post so full of bs to u that saying u disagree would be a compliment, right? u not in ur feelings, right? u should know better by now, right? of course u dont dumb smart guy..

i stated my opinion, i defended the points of my opinion where ? debated and disagreed, i thought thats what we do on this message board.

the points i made were game shouldnt have jumped in, but i think lep may have been looking for shine when game just shouted them out, tyga and game are more known than durk and lep, durk mad over texts, and 21 years old is grown. those are all valid points that have been agreed AND disagreed with, only extra ? i posted was how come no one came to berg defense, but i guess he's not from chicago even tho he had a mixtape called chicago redemption with chicago rappers and was not beat up again, it seems the u the only one who wanna be in ur feelings about it,.....

BUT IM TROLLING THO, lol...like i said foo, ima keep makin u look stupid, might as well block me lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

did u catch my reply in that xxl freshmen thread?

I'll check now.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, sound like Game should've minded his own business
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

lol @ bolded. I never said you did; but your passive aggressive faggotry was obviously a half hearted reach to nullify or detract from the over all point of the post, as you always do with your weak trolling ass. You were grasping at straws, playing semantics and being ambiguous to be a non-funny ? and failed. Its pretty clear there was little to no point to that post.

to keep it 100, ur over thinking it bruh, i mean, if u think im trolling, ? u doin responding to me then? my posts have no substance, right? my post so full of bs to u that saying u disagree would be a compliment, right? u not in ur feelings, right? u should know better by now, right? of course u dont dumb smart guy..

i stated my opinion, i defended the points of my opinion where ? debated and disagreed, i thought thats what we do on this message board.

the points i made were game shouldnt have jumped in, but i think lep may have been looking for shine when game just shouted them out, tyga and game are more known than durk and lep, durk mad over texts, and 21 years old is grown. those are all valid points that have been agreed AND disagreed with, only extra ? i posted was how come no one came to berg defense, but i guess he's not from chicago even tho he had a mixtape called chicago redemption with chicago rappers and was not beat up again, it seems the u the only one who wanna be in ur feelings about it,.....

BUT IM TROLLING THO, lol...like i said foo, ima keep makin u look stupid, might as well block me lol

Oh really? Funny. I can't seem to find the post where you give a decent argument for the 21 year old issue. That is, after all, why we are even talking. That is, after all, what you seemed to find the need to address my ? over, correct? Surely it can't be your first post. Or the second one. The third maybe? No... Hm.

Edit: Matter of fact, I don't even see an attempt at a credible argument for why / how Tyga is more buzz worthy then Lil' Durk in 2014, here in the Tri-State. You did, after all, disagree with that as well, right? So what exactly is going on over here, Peezy?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

It all makes sense now.
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

Oh really? Funny. I can't seem to find the post where you give a decent argument for the 21 year old issue. That is, after all, why we are even talking. That is, after all, what you seemed to find the need to address my ? over, correct? Surely it can't be your first post. Or the second one. The third maybe? No... Hm.

lol @ this needing an argument
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

lol @ that being considered addressing u and making u want to debate, i shouldnt have to give an argument for that, its common sense, the oxymoron u typed made me laugh, it just so happened that u were hurt so u decided to pour your feelings out towards me, thats why were talking lol, u just wanted an excuse to try to have another of ur ? debates, which leads to you looking like an emotional idiot, again

i feel sorry for u if u were considered a 21 year old boy.

a ? would be more accurate.
  • sr_the_freshman
    edited May 2014
    Options
    ? , you addressed my post. Not the other way around. And you just said, you had a valid point for it; don't backpedal now ? . Where is / are the points? Where are these posts? Right. They aren't there... interesting.

You disagreed, so they need an argument. Otherwise, you are disagreeing over petty semantics IE a disagreeable ? . As you said, and as I've said numerous times, this is a message board so whats goin' on ? ?

Edit: ? is talking about emotions... I don't recall me being the one emotional enough to bother commenting on the lame semantics in your otherwise incoherent posts. Or nosigning in a passive aggressive ? ass manner without reasoning why. I let you rock, unless theres something in there that I disagree with strongly, I do believe. Reach more ? , please.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durk picking up nationally.
  • WhoisDonG???
    Options
    I was in ATL and they was ? with him heavy
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? , you addressed my post. Not the other way around. And you just said, you had a valid point for it; don't backpedal now ? . Where is / are the points? Where are these posts? Right. They aren't there... interesting.

You disagreed, so they need an argument. Otherwise, you are disagreeing over petty semantics IE a disagreeable ? . As you said, and as I've said numerous times, this is a message board so whats goin' on ? ?

u ? idiot, i had a valid point for the ? i was actually DEBATING about, I WASNT DEBATING WITH YOU ? ? , I WAS ONLY LAUGHING AT THE OXYMORON of a ? 21 years old being a boy

the only part of that post i really disagreed on was durk having a better verse than tyga, thats where the nosign comes from u dyslexic ? ? . the rest of that particular post covered ? i already debated my opinion on yesterday. dont get mad cuz ive already debated with posters more worthy and less idiotic than you, ? .

when it comes to whether tyga is bigger than durk in the tri state, i have serious doubts, seeing as tyga can at least get on the radio, what durk song even hits the airwaves, who knows, u could be right about the tri state, then again u just ONE ? ? geek that no one knows spillin ur emotions from ur local library tryna speak for that whole area. so who knows, seeing as tyga can at least sell a hundred thousand or two and durk dont have enough buzz to drop anything but mixtapes, my guess is tyga.

its funny how an indirect laugh with no real malice can expose the true ? in yoo lmao..
    Edit: ? is talking about emotions... I don't recall me being the one emotional enough to bother commenting Or nosigning in a passive aggressive ? ass manner without reasoning why. I let you rock, unless theres something in there that I disagree with strongly
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

how the hell did that ^^^^^ provoke this???
    lol @ 21 year old boy..

if that aint feelings ion know what is lmao, man up, ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited May 2014
    Options
    i also find it funny that others nosign u, but u catch feelings when i do it. in fact i find it hilarious. damn im petty smh.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He wack though
  • WhoisDonG???
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

He wack though

Wack to you. It's a matter of opinions. Cats gotta understand this a new generation of music. What's wack to you and me is hot in the streets. Trends rule the culture. If you trending up then catch that wave. If you trending down jump on a new wave or ride it to it crash.