Dr Dre the First BILLIONAIRE In Hip Hop......

Options

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Compton/Cali rappers hollin' bout Eazy. ? that. I wanna be like Dre: alive, respected, and bout to be a billionaire.

We clowned him for getting played by Heller. Clowned him super hard for leaving the masters at Death Row. Now son is clowning us at the bank.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Jay Z somewhere crying

If jay is crying somebody need to put a APB out for nas cuz that ? might ? his self

Bruh he can't do that. Kelis need that check

? dat ? better link up wit his estate and re release illmatic every year for a check
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    historic ? for the culture
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    25% of 3.2billion..

He set to make $800 million off this deal,
    add that to the $600 million he's already worth..
    Yea he's definitely billionaire status..

LOL..
    Clown ass ? said Dre cant afford to cop the LA Clippers..
    His valuation of that 600 million is based largely in his ownership of beats, so him getting to a billy depend on how much he owns not 8+6. If the sale happen we will get an idea how much Dre did own, and i hope its a lot.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    And Compton/Cali rappers hollin' bout Eazy. ? that. I wanna be like Dre: alive, respected, and bout to be a billionaire.

We clowned him for getting played by Heller. Clowned him super hard for leaving the masters at Death Row. Now son is clowning us at the bank.

eazy e aint respected? FOH.

that man has his own holiday in Compton.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westcoast stays winning non stop.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And as usual the wealth is gonna be split with a white woman..oops, i guess shes "mixed" smh. First hip-hop billionaire and married to a white guuul. Black people stay losing. Not to say black chicks cant be golddigger-ish either but it seems like wealth cant stay with us without a person of another race involved.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    @texasdaking88 Don't "wack" my posts, you ? .

What u gonna do about it?
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3.2 billy. Wooowww he can do something for the black race and still have a billy left lolol. That fish is crazy.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beats By Apple or nah?

Gotta be some sort of deal that keeps Dre name with the merchandise...after all, that's the reason they so popular.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hatin. Congrats.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Diddy & Jay lauce

Snoop lost, Cube lost, MC Ren lost, Suge lost, Deathrow lost, Em lost, Lyor Cohen lost, 50 lost, the Firm lost, that car wash lost

Even I will gladly accept this L gotdamn.

Anything is possible my ? dream big win big
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I also wanna say - yo I got love for 50 Cent and I remember Fif sonning Dre on radio about how Interscope is Beats by Dre. I love 50 to death but a wise man once told me "never forget - you can tell a guy to go to hell tomorrow you dont give up the right, try keeping your mouth shut today and see if you still feel the same way tomorrow". Without having to promote Beats, Dre has aaaalll the time in the world to work on music now. He can devote the time to projects and who knows maybe could have brokered something for 50 Cent in the same regard for his companies.

Fif still does have deal w/ Disney & Lucas Films.. for making products for them.. so I don't think the ? hurting that bad...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never saw Dre doing a interview. He ain't like the groupies, running to Breakfast Club and selling their soul. (Kanye,Jay,Didy,50) ? Dre will be the first billionare in this rapgame without doing that ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never saw Dre doing a interview. He ain't like the groupies, running to Breakfast Club and selling their soul. (Kanye,Jay,Didy,50) ? Dre will be the first billionare in this rapgame without doing that ?

....... so he hasn't been working for Jimmy iovine?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dude who performs the least is about to get a billion... Take notes other rappers lol!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao we gotta keep things in perspective.

He works for Jimmy Iovine who I'm sure is a spawn of Satan
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Work for Jimmy? Dre owns like 30-35% in Dre beats. He will get that out of $3.2 Billion..

U mad lil ? ?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crazy thing is his son out here doing bunch of small shows out here grinding like his dad aint a Millionaire soon to be billionaire lol I just went to a event his son had in Anaheim California a networking party ? was cool
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was ever a blueprint to follow.... You need to look at Dre. Dude don't have to perform ever again. He is out here caking... This is how you celebrate life after hiphop. I mean you have guys out here not much younger than him having to ? themselves touring but ain't getting near the money Dre is getting. This is how it's done people!