T.I. Confronts Apollo Nida Over "Snitch" Comment

Options

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol @ ? talking about size don't matter. If that's the case then why does every combat sport known to man break the fighters up into weight classes. Size alone doesn't win fights, but you're stupid if you think it doesn't matter.

Edit:
    In competitions yeah, size does matter to make ? as fair as possible. We're talking about in the streets, that ? don't matter. Big ? can get knocked the ? out too.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess TI has some kinda pull to have this dude scared because I fully believe that he would whoop the ? out of TI if it came down to a fight.

You know Tip got more goons than a ? real housewives cornball.

• TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man...If T.I. snitched..how come nobody that makes these claims can pull up the paperwork to support it..It would be public record if he did..
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man...If T.I. snitched..how come nobody that makes these claims can pull up the paperwork to support it..It would be public record if he did..

u cant ask that question here. people really dont understand that there would be a paper trail. its just sounds cool to say t.i. is a snitch

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "he caughting mad feelings"

syntax error bruh
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yall SuperStans are sumthin else. Yall ain't gone make me believe Rashad from ATL punked Apollo who just caught a case for turnin' a ? upside down on the show ATL housewives?..dat ? was bigger than Clifton..c'mon mane how you gone let a ? name Clifton punk you anyway..you gotta stop laughin' first..damn
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in other words he said... U a F*ck N*gga
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trying to be bullies on the internet but I can bet $200 that I can knock 95% of the posters on the whole Allhiphop in a ring
  • Ear2DaSt
    edited May 2014
    Options
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TIP the police but ? already knew this...
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trying to be bullies on the internet but I can bet $200 that I can knock 95% of the posters on the whole Allhiphop in a ring

lets set up a tournament then, it can be like the kumite in bloodsport.

• semi-auto-mato
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    U can be a snitch/confidential Informant & not have a paper trail....how u think a lot of mobsters/gangsters were staying home & getting away with murder & all kinds of crime for decades?

during the court process if u have a case that involves a c.i. the accused has the right to question their accuser. ur lawyer puts in a motion to release the name. the judge will allow it when its going to trial. thats with an informant. if it doesnt go to trial then the informant name is not released but an informant is not cutting a deal.

the thought is t.i. cut a deal by snitching. it is not that he was always an informant. so if t.i. got arrested and got a sweet deal by snitching....it would have been on someone they were going to trial with and need more info. his name would have shown up in the paper work and he would have taken the stand.

besides that the words of an informant are written in the discover. if u plead out its because u have read the discover and pretty much know who ur informant is. u sitting thinking got damn t.i. told them ? phuckas everything. u would have a ? in jail right saying i know ti is a snitch cuz i read the discover and the ? told them word for word how ? went down...he was the only one that knew it.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Options
    . Ever question yourself on how a convicted felon at the time with Mac guns and silencers only get a year in federal prison.

• semi-auto-mato
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    . Ever question yourself on how a convicted felon at the time with Mac guns and silencers only get a year in federal prison.

thats easy...a millionaire with a well paid legal team that threatens to expose entrapment. his status and his money would make a tough fight for the prosecution. so they drop charges and make him plead to lesser charges because they want the conviction for future ? ups... y'all ? crazy for real...deals are cut all day every day with everyone

• talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »

thats easy...a millionaire with a well paid legal team that threatens to expose entrapment. his status and his money would make a tough fight for the prosecution. so they drop charges and make him plead to lesser charges because they want the conviction for future ? ups... y'all ? crazy for real...deals are cut all day every day with everyone
    So u think the Feds give a ? about a convicted felon with money? And you right deals are cut everyday but only with rats that got valuable information they can use for future ? -up conviction

• Ear2DaSt
    Options
    nobody's saying sh*t
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

The thing people never seem to mention is the whole reason TI was caught is because somebody snitched on him. He was the target they were going after lol. There was nobody for TI to snitch on. If there had been it would've been traced back to him by now. That ? is public record. It's not hidden at all.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    So dudes still wanna run that snitch tag into the ground without one lick of evidence huh??? Ppl tryna compare tip to drug lords and whole drug organizations when in fact the two are completely different....

With him being a valuable multi millionaire artist with I'm pretty sure some powerful white ppl behind him and a great legal team who I can bet were just waiting to spin the how important he is and how fearful for his and his fam lives he was especially after he got shot at and his friend died and he was getting death threats angle I'm pretty sure the feds didn't wanna take the chance of him getting off and were willing to get what they could even if it was just to make a statement
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder if those callin tip a snitch woulda took them years lol

Hell nah they wouldn't they would a told on the whole hood to get out from under that time told on ? who didnt even have anything to do with they situation ..? ? be ready to snitch of threatened wit 3yrs
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no comment on T.I snitching...its been too long, and he is still respected by OGs, so whatever...

and T.I blacked up lil flip eye...so he got some hands

Nah I think ti got his eye swollen
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no comment on T.I snitching...its been too long, and he is still respected by OGs, so whatever...

and T.I blacked up lil flip eye...so he got some hands

TI had the black eye. You can see it in the 3 Kings video
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options