Fellaz: Do you "shop" outside your race?

Options

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Equal Opportunity. Yes She Can!..bring dat ass to me. (Obama voice)
    ? what u think, I don't discriminate when it comes to giving ? that "vitamin D".. I like em all, I'd pipe em all but I damn sure wud wife em all (if I cud)
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer mix women.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer mix women.

As much as I'm an advocate for equality for all races, my mixed women (black + whatever) seem to be my kryptonite and I have a keen eye 4 them type of broads..
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't feel bad about it nah. it's fun to meet new wool. in moderation tho'
    ? what u think, I don't discriminate when it comes to giving ? that "vitamin D".. I like em all, I'd pipe em all but I damn sure wud wife em all (if I cud)

You would ? your cousin tho. Your opinion...
    invalid-stamp.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been there done that. might do it again. might not. no worries tho'
    I have. She was cool until she started goin loco on me.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only love her if her eyes brown.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went through my "phase" lol.

I still find other women attractive, but i couldn't see myself dating outside women again.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Ain't a black women outside of Charlie danger who wants this ? .

damn you make me sound desperate
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Women of all races and color can get it
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. I like to stick to my own flavors and aromas. I'm good.
    I'll pass on everything else. Ain't nothing ? with a sexy, thick, intellectually appealing Black woman. Every other race of women try to emulate. I'll stick with the original...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Is every blackman on the I.C. a house ? or a ? ??
    I don't get it you're a christian but still oppose race mixing.

It's exactly because I am one I oppose race mixing
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I'm an equal opportunity dater, but I've ended up (against my first preference) going out with more white women than black. Matter of fact, I just spent the night with one.

Black women are, by and large, awful.

The hood ones tend not to like educated, well-spoken brothers like me (and no, this doesn't mean all of them are like this). That's a fact. As for the more middle class ones, you better wear your class background on your sleeves (or act like you have money) if you are going to meet them randomly, because these days they tend to stereotype you with the quickness. (There are no men of any race more stereotyped by his woman than the black man.) Besides, many of them are overweight or fat, and of the slim or thin ones, an increasing number of them aren't checking for brothers.

In short, if I end up with a white woman, it should be clear who is to blame: black women.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say that I'm an equal opportunity dater, but I've ended up (against my first preference) going out with more white women than black. Matter of fact, I just spent the night with one.

The hood ones tend not to like educated, well-spoken brothers like me (and no, this doesn't mean all of them are like this). That's a fact. As for the more middle class ones, you better wear your class background on your sleeves (or act like you have money) if you are going to meet them randomly, because these days they tend to stereotype you with the quickness. (There are no men of any race more stereotyped by his woman than the black man.) Besides, many of them are overweight or fat, and of the slim or thin ones, an increasing number of them aren't checking for brothers.

In short, if I end up with a white woman, it should be clear who is to blame: black women.
    2qnwrhu.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dem latin women
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bolded is some true ?
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since I'm mixed I don't really care I ? em all. The more I think about it. My body count consists of about %70 Becky's.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I oppose race mixing
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think of it like ice cream. It's fine if you have a favorite flavor. But if you're not willing to sample some of the other tastes that are out there, well, you're just letting the best in life go by.

Or to put it another way, I'll always love chocolate, but right now caramel has my attention, so I'm big on Latinas right now.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jacob(Israel) had 5 DIFFERENT wives of various races, you Idiot. You ain't doing nothing special ya' ? heathen.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bolded and underlined for validity. @atalentedone
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

Jacob(Israel) had 5 DIFFERENT wives of various races, you Idiot. You ain't doing nothing special ya' ? heathen.

I am not ? jacob
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on that baskin robbins mindstate

36 flavors and more being made

lets get it
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as long as her hair aint weave she got a chance. my current isnt black though
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More greenery for the scenery. Ain't nuthin wrong with that. Just do You