Why is wilder beating up ? ppl
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never want to see that idiot fight again
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broner addresses Mexican comments and more with Floyd Mayweather Jr, Rick Ross and some other ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0u9yEspN20

• KLICHE
    edited May 2014
    Options

EASTSIDEBOXING says regarding Zelenoff and Wilder "Sidenote — Wilder was wearing two RIGHT gloves during the fight … because he accidentally grabbed the wrong set when he set out to the gym that day.
    But Deontay says the mix-up was a blessing in disguise, because had he connected with the left hook while wearing the right gear … he’s afraid he could’ve caused some serious damage.
    “He would have been hurt.”"

Read more at http://www.eastsideboxing.com/2014/deontay-wilder-knocks-out-internet-troll-charlie-zelenoff/#MWLKlO4HFCLLcXmZ.99
    Did you guys see back when he sucker punched Floyd Mayweather SENIOR near the end?? Glad dude at the end went in on him.. should have busted him right up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xkyhbs85E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCB_e9Vc5T4

This guy looks mentally ill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQIBfsa5RyY

• KLICHE
    edited May 2014
    Options
    At the 7min mark Charlie's dad says he has psychological problems and so does his mother and he will eventually get killed one day..

If you watch at the end the former manager says Charlie has these delusions and needs mental help
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ofPHgghXQ

• mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much attention on a damn troll ? this guy. And let's move on. He won in a way just getting wilder to fight him.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have let Wilder knock his head off....I hate when ? jump in the middle to break ? up
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arum: Broner is Mediocre, Not Competitive With Pacquiao
    http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-broner-mediocre-not-competitive-with-pacquiao--77662

By Keith Idec

Even if promotional squabbles and premium-cable battles weren’t obvious obstacles, Bob Arum doesn’t think boxing consumers would be overly interested in the Manny Pacquiao-Adrien Broner bout Broner publicly discussed last week. “As far as Broner is concerned, let’s be honest about Broner,” Arum told BoxingScene.com. “There’s all this nonsense and all this media attention that he got. The kid is a mediocre fighter. I mean, he got exposed by Maidana. And then in his last fight against Molina, a guy who can’t fight and hadn’t fought for over a year, he struggled with the guy. So, I mean, he can call out Manny and so forth. The point is, he’s not competitive with a Pacquiao.”

After struggling early in their 10-round junior welterweight fight Saturday night, Cincinnati’s Broner (28-1, 22 KOs) out-boxed Carlos Molina (17-2-1, 7 KOs), of Norwalk, Calif., and won a unanimous decision by large margins (100-90, 99-91, 98-92) on the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Marcos Maidana undercard at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The win marked the 24-year-old Broner’s return from his first professional defeat –a 12-round, unanimous-decision loss to Maidana (35-4, 31 KOs) in their fight for Broner’s WBA welterweight title Dec. 14 in San Antonio. Arum, whose Top Rank Inc. promotes Pacquiao, remains unimpressed. “I don’t make anything of Broner,” Arum said. “I think Broner is a very mediocre talent that’s been built up and was exposed by Maidana.” Arum added that he doesn’t think Broner will ever face Maidana in a rematch, despite that Maidana is contractually obligated to box Broner again if Broner so chooses.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Arum about broner. That dude is berto 2.0
  • mdot
    Options
    Broner is a better boxer than Berto was more of an athlete and and an explosive puncher.

Broner is more of a counter puncher. If you want to compare them to being hyped up and protected maybe. But Broner beat top ranked guys in 3 divisions even if they weren't great pound for pound fighters.

And what's up with losing meaning you got exposed ? Lost in all the this is that Broner got off the canvas twice and finished the fight still in front of Maidana not bouncing and moving around all of the ring.
  • mdot
    Options
    Didn't Molins give Khan some trouble ? Is khan not a good fighter ? Arum needs to shut up.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    I wasn't saying him and berto had similar styles. Saying they both were over hyped and showed they are C level fighters. Pacquio would destroy broner. He won 3 titles to below average fighters. Paulie is OK but has soft hands. Broner is losing to any ? with power because he doesn't use lateral movement. He stands n the pocket with his weak ass Philly stance.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    broner was always overhyped....

i been saying that since he came out an ? told me to shut up an let him cook....now look at him.

he beleives in his skills too much without properly testing them constantly at the level he thinks hes at.

i think he has skills but his mind aint as developed as his skills
  • mdot
    Options
    I think id grade Broner at least B level. He can counter punch some.

Yes Pacquiao would beat him no argument there.

I'm not sure he loses to anyone with power but you could be right. The Molina fight was never gonna do anything for him it could only hurt him.
  • mdot
    Options
    Anyone see Aerelo vs Stiverne 1? Recap ? I DVR it for tonight I know Arreola lost the first fight. Didn't see it though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll put money on Broner vs PacRoid......
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Ariza talks about Floyd and Maidana .About Floyd fighting a type of fight he did not have to fight and marcos rehydrated weight etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=CAxKZn2hj1U

• perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rewatching the fight now after all the hype has died down. 2 rounds in 2 rounds Floyd...

Maidana fight like a wild ? . These overhand hay makers are worse then K9 bundrage hooks. Its pathetic and they are notr even landing. Punched him in the nuts in a clinch in the first round. I cant see how he never lost a point ? crazy...
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    I'll put money on Broner vs PacRoid......

Bet 100
  • perspective@100
    Options
    just finished round three lol Maidana had Floyd on the ropes one time and did not do ? ! Nothing was landing. Floyd peppered this ? with 5 clean straights rights this round including a few combos. Round 3 Floyd. This ? my be a wash if it keeps looking like this. Now that I have slo mo and rewind to see if ? landed this fight looks totally different...
  • perspective@100
    Options
    Round 4... Maidana intentionally headbutts Floyd. That ? was practiced and planned. Then he went to work when he saw blood. Evie still, all the rough housing and wild punching had little damage on Floyd who was more concerned with bleeding. I could easily give Floyd the round because of the last minute with 3 hard precise check hooks in a row first head then body then head... I will give it to Maidana for drawing blood from money and causeing him to wipe his face lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep it coming
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac-Man would KO Broner
  • perspective@100
    Options
    Round 5 Maidana. Basically Maidana landed 2 clean overhand rights early in the round and the rest of the round was a breather for boith of them. Floyd was clearly still bothered from the head butt and didnt take any risk this round. Maidana was busy but ineffective accept for the two clean punches that won him the round..