Fair/Foul: Palestinian children’s TV Show Character Teaches Kids to ‘Shoot Jews’...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ

mediaite.com/tv/creepy-character-on-hamas-tv-show-teaches-kids-to-shoot-jews/
A Palestinian children’s television program called Tomorrow’s People on a Hamas-affiliated TV network is teaching kids that it’s the responsibility of police to “shoot Jews,” in a clip posted by Palestinian Media Watch, in which a little child says she’d like to become a cop “so that I can shoot Jews.”

The young host asks, “All of them?” The child responds, “Yes.”

But it’s not just shooting Jews that the show advocates. The strange mascot on the program tells children to “punch them, make their face red like a tomato.” It also says to “take a stone, and when the Jews come… take it and throw it at them.”

This isn’t the first instance of this sort of propaganda popping up on Palestinian children’s television. The same show used to feature a Mickey Mouse-like mascot that made the Jewish people into villains that must be annihilated.

Comments

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course this is foul... smh. I don't even know what else to say about this fuckery.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teaching kids that it's OK to ? is wrong. Period. Yall would be crying foul if there was a TV show advocating the shooting of black people. Be consistent.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi kids! Today's lesson is on how to make orange apple and grape jews

funny_cartoon_character_ox_bull_cattle_mascot_costumes_with_hand_made.jpg
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Palestine and Israel have been at conflict / war for what - decades or more ?

Are we (Black people) at war with somebody ?

If we were, I'd fully expect their children to hate / want to ? me.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing is unfair in war.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah bruh. Don't put that on the kids.

That's not the kid's responsibility to fight the battles adults aren't even equipped to deal with. Let them have their childhood but that doesn't mean keep them ignorant of relations between the two peoples.

I'm totally against this because Palestinian children are shot by Israeli soldiers all the time for throwing rocks at them, don't make that child a martyr by preying on ignorance and teaching hate.

An over 60 year conflict that yields untold numbers of dead and displaced Palestinians is probably a legit reason to hate but you can't allow yourself to succumb to such madness to the point where you sacrificing your own children to show Israel's barbarity....especially considering the rational people in the world already know about it.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    thats messed up :(
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you expect from the Muslim community?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

That's not the kid's responsibility to fight the battles adults aren't even equipped to deal with. Let them have their childhood but that doesn't mean keep them ignorant of relations between the two peoples.

I'm totally against this because Palestinian children are shot by Israeli soldiers all the time for throwing rocks at them, don't make that child a martyr by preying on ignorance and teaching hate.

An over 60 year conflict that yields untold numbers of dead and displaced Palestinians is probably a legit reason to hate but you can't allow yourself to succumb to such madness to the point where you sacrificing your own children to show Israel's barbarity....especially considering the rational people in the world already know about it.

Is that whybthe israel police shoot Palestine children? Rocks.... okay B.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Different mentalities on raising children.

While we say "damn, that's ? up"

Over there that's normal as ? .

So, fair.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Is that whybthe israel police shoot Palestine children? Rocks.... okay B.
    I didn't say it was the only reason but one of the reasons. It's stupid to send your kids to death because they WILL be shot for throwing rocks at them.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's clearly foul to but the situation that created the mindset that this is necessary is even more foul; the Israelis might not have a cartoon that teaches them to hate, shoot and beat Palestinians but they most certainly do all three with fervor and gusto.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    For any of yall to say this is fair are bird like.

These arabs and muslims are like that. If any of yall have lived or have anyone who have lived in their countries, they act exactly like that but then get mad when people do it to them in the west. Trust me, they hate blacks too. Alot of them hate and try to war with christians.

Like they say, that islam ? is a political religion, not a religion of divine. Thats why they recruit sooo many criminals. Even in the states, most black people who are muslims are jailbairds got that turnt out in prison. Because they try to sway people over to their religion by force. Alot of black leaders got payed back in the day by people from the east (Farrakhan etc). He & the rest of them turned that bread to criminals and thats why that dumb NOI/5% ? was poppin in the days. And anyone real will tell you that they were criminals and even operated like criminals after preaching that "religion".

Im not a christian or any religion but thats why i laugh at dumb black people who follow that NOI, 5% ? (which i know they say aint orthodox islam, but foh its the same ? ) - not to say other religions are better. But you can be a christian and jew without saying ? towards what other people believe. Aloooot of muslims are not like that cuz its in their culture. Believe me when i tell yall that.

This a religion that is so harsh towards women too, thats the funny part. But then yall act like they making sense.

The issue with islam is that because the book dont have "updates" or whatever, like the christians other religion have, they still live like its the 1800's or some ? .
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Fair. That's their enemy, right.

Jews would bomb them in a heartbeat, so why the ? not ?

not to mention Jews in Israel take their kids to sign bombs and write messages on them before they're dropped and ? innocent people.

now THAT is fuckery at its finest. so for me, this is fair.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the foulness of what happens in Israel makes this ? fair?

Got it. Makes sense. SMH.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Palestinians have terrible leadership. They haven't made the outside world sympathetic of their suffering. They aren't going to win with guns. Not when America subsidize Israel with like 4B a year in weapons.

I usually charge but I'll give out some advice: One state one vote?
  • jono
    Options
    Palestinians have terrible leadership. They haven't made the outside world sympathetic of their suffering. They aren't going to win with guns. Not when America subsidize Israel with like 4B a year in weapons.

I usually charge but I'll give out some advice: One state one vote?

The world is still coddling the Jews for the Holocaust and it's given them carte blanche to do whatever they want in that region.

They are using the mass murder of their people and western nations heavily Christian leanings as a shield from criticism.

It's hard as hell to compete with that.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So the foulness of what happens in Israel makes this ? fair?

Got it. Makes sense. SMH.

Two wrongs may not make a right

but denying a region the right to defend themselves and protect their interests is ridiculous when they are constantly under attack