White Georgia Teens Celebrate Graduation With "N-gga We Made It" Signs

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
cdiu9dbd3xlpdglmshso.jpg

Senior pranks are a rite of passage, sure, but let's be real, Forsyth County High Class of 2014: hanging a sign from the side of a school wall that reads "nicca we made it" is probably not the best idea.

Oh, but wait, it gets better! In addition draping the sign from the side of a school wall, the message was also written across several windows throughout FCHS.

School officials have since released a statement condemning the act (only after images popped up on various social media accounts):

"South Forsyth High School Parents: This morning, without our knowledge, students placed a derogatory sign with a verse from a song by Drake on our school as a senior prank. We removed it as soon as it was brought to our attention and deeply apologize for their behavior. This is unacceptable and I promise you that the students will receive the appropriate consequences for their actions."

We could blame this one on Drake (and we know how much the internet loves to do that) but the Toronto rapper, known best for his emo-stylings and role as "Wheelchair Jimmy" on teen-dramedy Degrassi: The Next Generation, is not the cause of this. You know what is? RACISM.

But seriously, not cool guys. So in the spirit of forgiveness, here are five rap lyrics by Drizzy that would have sufficed instead. (You can thank me later... see what I did there?)

1. "It's not about who did it first. It's about who did it right."
2. "Jealousy in the air tonight, I can tell."
3. "Numbers don't lie..." (but instead of "Numbers" you would have written "Diplomas")
4. "Hate to leave the city, but I gotta do the overtime."
5. "Started from the bottom, now we here." (how was this not the most obvious choice?!)

Comments