Ludacris Vs T.I.P./T.I. Vs Andre3k Vs Jeezy???

Options
Soloman_The_Wise
Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Reason
Who has and will most likely continue to contribute the most to HipHop and represents the best as a Individual ATL hub artist???

Ludacris Vs T.I.P./T.I. Vs Andre3k Vs Jeezy??? 43 votes

Ludacris
6%
Karl.StillFaggyAFDR. JEK 3 votes
T.I.P./T.I.
58%
gnsS2Jthatni99ajahmalStewmryounggundallas' 4 evaBeleeDatPleighboyKINGEClookdudeStoneColdMikeyGSonIIJerfyTBilly_PonchoCocoa_ButterA$AP_A$TONVader_F_KennedyCashmoneyDuxOhPeeSoloman_The_WisePeezy_Jenkins 25 votes
Andre3k
23%
the ghostnex ginnillerthekidKLICHEBDBIIDSay What32DaysOfInfinitiBenjaminEmanofmorehouseMARIO_DRO 10 votes
Jeezy
11%
supergangsterdouble0sugeqtipp73FyHunnitRickyRich 5 votes

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    I picked TI b/c Andre 3k gets a N/A, Jeezy was politely removd from his positon as king of 'dope boy raps' by Rick Ross, and Ludacris is doin other things and tbh his music is pretty corny.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    This ? is obvious, TIP the only guy out of all of them that seems to legitimately still have a love for and keeps putting out music.
    No matter y'all favorites i can't tell the last time I heard anything from them other ? .
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Ludacris music is a little corny....although he can spit.

T.I. for the win.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    I love Luda but as of late he has been stagnant to me HipHop so I had to be honest love him or hate him T.I. continues to put it down for his city and HipHop...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    only vote tip cuz he's the youngest and more than likely the hungriest. 3k finally touring but gotta take it 1 step at a time with that ? , luda still killin feats but he seem more tied up in other ventures, jeezy had success but the other 3 id consider on a higher tier, plus dealin with def jam is a struggle(for luda too)

i think this question might be better with some younger artists since its about the future and all these guys are legends or close to it
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy
    i would say jeezy hes been killin feats . that war ready track he murdered ross on it .
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy
    Jeezy been the most consistent lately... Tip been in jail, 3k been MIA, n luda been wacc honestly..
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andre3k
    YOU SAID "WHO HAS"

WHO HAS HAD A BIGGER INFLUENCE IN HIPHOP IN GENERAL THAN OUTKAST/3000 THATS ON THIS LIST?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Tip is basically all of who you named put together...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris
    Didnt Luda Hand yall boy T.I his ass before?

Jeezy is the worse lyrically of the bunch and 3 stacks cant seem to do nothing good without BigBoi.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Only on the IC where a ? gets one hot line against a ? and he lost the whole battle.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Didnt Luda Hand yall boy T.I his ass before?

Jeezy is the worse lyrically of the bunch and 3 stacks cant seem to do nothing good without BigBoi.

Jeezy makes better songs then Luda tho.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Tip. Easy.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    luda did win that battle tho. dont front.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    only vote tip cuz he's the youngest and more than likely the hungriest. 3k finally touring but gotta take it 1 step at a time with that ? , luda still killin feats but he seem more tied up in other ventures, jeezy had success but the other 3 id consider on a higher tier, plus dealin with def jam is a struggle(for luda too)

i think this question might be better with some younger artists since its about the future and all these guys are legends or close to it

damn, i only answered the who will continue to contribute part of the question. when it comes to who has the most i say 3k>>luda=tip>>>jeezy
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    This one question is really two questions: Who has contributed the most to HipHop, as individuals is between TI and Luda. Who will contribute the most in the future, based on how hot they are currently, is between TI and Jeezy.

I went with Tip since his name can be brought up the most for both parts of the OP's question.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Hold up so that "stay off the tip of my ? " line means luda won the battle or are we comparing whole verses???
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    that whole verse was better than tip's on there imo.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I picked TI b/c Andre 3k gets a N/A, Jeezy was politely removd from his positon as king of 'dope boy raps' by Rick Ross, and Ludacris is doin other things and tbh his music is pretty corny.

I don't think anything more needs to he said
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andre3k
    I listen to Luda, T.I and rarely Andre 3000.. like not even once a year.. listen to Jeezy more than Andre lol But Andre3000 is overall underrated and contributed ALOT and most likely leave a deeper imprint.

Young Jeezy story: Had a mixtape in my truck, burnt to CD, fellow work colleague who is 58 jumps in hit eject on the player, says "Hey, Young JESSY! Think I've heard of Young JESSY..!" I said "Na, pretty sure you haven't" and LMAO
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    that whole verse was better than tip's on there imo.

Yea I agree with that just wanna make sure cuz sometimes cats like to decide who won or lost a battle off of one line
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andre3k
    Oh ? didnt read the question, woulda picked TIP
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Tip verse on "Imma Do Me">>Luda "Stomp"
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.P./T.I.
    Buck was lil foul for calling up Luda after Tip laid his verse tho....but as an avid T.I. fan....i must admit Ludas verse was better.....

As far as the battle....its a draw IMO...

and T.I. pretty much king of ATL hip hop...

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy
    Many people like snitches on the reason.