Papoose Calls Out Jay Z for "Flinching" During Solange Attack

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I read more about Papoose mentioning Jay Z than Papoose dropping a record

Is this ? a rapper or a talk show host or what?
    2 weeks later and I still haven't gotten an answer for this
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? papoose got a man-crush on Jay z, he talks about Jay more than Beyonce and she is married to him.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did jay do something pap? did he promise him a deal or something because dude really dont like this ? and his hate is making him looking crazy.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said Jay was lookin for first kliinex in sight

LMMFAO!!!!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now folks... This is textbook hating...
    His tactic seems to b make himself the Jay Z hater. And when he gets criticized he can say that he's being picked on...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is, nobody REALLY cares about papoose in the rap game so thats why blogs right about this pap/jayz ? and then the next day its like it never happened.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z ain't no ? MMA fighter and he don't deserve to be in same sentence as Ali. ? couldn't guard himself against a simple kick. Yall ? are sad they way yall defend anything that doesn't look favorable for Jay Z. The reason Pap called him out on his ? cause Jay Z talk all that off the wall tough guy cool ? brooklyn we go hard. (I'll never make the news again my man's will shoot you) but be looking so lame in real life. Even you Jigga fans gotta admit Jay Z whole reaction to Solange attack screams awkward. He Joe cool on the records but looked like a giant ? when he got his ass kicked by his ? baby sister. ? got out the elevator looking for the first kleenex in sight.

Well yea, I'm sure it is pretty awkward being attacked while confined to an elevator

kobe.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some of the most ? riding ? known to man. Anytime a ? say something about a popular rapper like Jayz, it's "he needs to make a hit" or some other ? ? . Y'all protect Jay like he's y'all father or something lol
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man how did ali move like that as a heavyweight, ? is unreal. Didn't even get to fight in his prime as well smfh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solange took a page out K-Rino's book.. No Mercy!
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose cant for one second think anyone agrees with him.he trollin
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get that logic. Flinching is a fundamental part of self-defense, a product of reaction and anticipation. Yeah on a superficial level not flinching appears to represents a lack of fear, but that childish, street logic is romanticized by ? who are under the illusion that real ? are supposed take an opponent's best shot, eat it then retaliate. Yeah the "no flinching" logic is fine when you're just joking around with your friends or playing with your little children/cousins, but applying it to an actual physical confrontation? ? no.

Ask any boxer or MMA fighter worth a damn about not flinching in an actual fight and see if they share the same line of thinking as Papoose( and these wannabe street ? ).

Flinching isn't synonymous with cowardly running or being scared to fight.
    Word to this ? :
    tumblr_n2rxnkJ8Tr1svefdfo4_400.gif
    tumblr_n2rxnkJ8Tr1svefdfo5_r1_400.gif

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Goodnight, folks.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I thought Jay knows Tae Bo

He does ....... some Asian cat that works in one of the studios where he be recording ........

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn what if Jay had hit her w the 52 blocks...? would ve been epic
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z ain't no ? MMA fighter and he don't deserve to be in same sentence as Ali. ? couldn't guard himself against a simple kick. Yall ? are sad they way yall defend anything that doesn't look favorable for Jay Z. The reason Pap called him out on his ? cause Jay Z talk all that off the wall tough guy cool ? brooklyn we go hard. (I'll never make the news again my man's will shoot you) but be looking so lame in real life. Even you Jigga fans gotta admit Jay Z whole reaction to Solange attack screams awkward. He Joe cool on the records but looked like a giant ? when he got his ass kicked by his ? baby sister. ? got out the elevator looking for the first kleenex in sight.

Rebuttal Post of the Year.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    flinching from Solonge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wifing Remy Martin

Jay-Z need to talk to his former business partners & try to hire Paposse as a concession stand worker for next year's Brooklyn Net games

bet money Pap's gonna flinch the first time she reaches for her purse....lmao
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and this is the same salamander face ? that used a street sign as a stripper pole when he got duffed out years ago? ? outta here Papoose....he's gonna be doing a whole lot of flinching once Remy Man comes home
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    No no no Jay, we all saw it you flinched

drake_Jayz.jpg