Post a pic of your ride....

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My current whip with the old one in the background.

My used car manager bought my old one and now its for sale at the dealership

[img]https://scontent-b-lax.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/10363761_10152863784687468_4888769597500892456_n.jpg[/img]
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mencae you're apart of dat R/T lyfe now my ? vato....congrats.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Mencae you're apart of dat R/T lyfe now my ? vato....congrats.

If it ain't a RT it ain't ? .

I still drive the old one cause I park it on the lawn infront of the dealership everyday. That charger so weak that v6 ain't ? .

That RT changed my life
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Its not that the charger is weak..its all about the engine.And if you're going to get a charger/challenger you gotta go with the 8-cylinder.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    I know its not weak but I went from a v6 to a v8 hemi

So its gonna be weak to me
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeh.. when i was commin up i never understood why ? would get the v6 mustangs and camaros..
    yo ? wasn't a z28, ss or gt GET THE ? OFF THE ROAD! hahahaha

and i hated when ? know ? DAMN WELL they ? v6 but then go put the dual exhaust on that ? ! hahahaha

i see u tho Menace.. its STILL ? them raiders homie..
    but i see u! haha
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

had to be a memphis ? ..
    i don't know what it is wit me and memphis ? but we do NOT get along. smmfh
  • _Menace_
    Options
    When I got my v6 I was broke Af and only had 2gs to put down.

But since my new job I been ballin out. This RT Is luxurious and a muscle car which is goat
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I called myself racing my potna last night he got a '12 srt8 superbee.Riding in his ? inspired me to get a charger never the less the srt got up but i was right on that ? tail.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    My cousin got a 2002 z28 and I put my ? in sport mode and dusted him.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    That 470hp 6.4L in that superbee tho.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called myself racing my potna last night he got a '12 srt8 superbee.Riding in his ? inspired me to get a charger never the less the srt got up but i was right on that ? tail.

What do you consider right on his tail?
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    My cousin got a 2002 z28 and I put my ? in sport mode and dusted him.

He can't drive lol, don't get use to that.

• Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lmao@wilber...ok ok he had me beat by a cars length...we wasnt on a track but just on the open freeway i did 110mph didnt even feel like it right at 70mph he started to pull away from me.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    lol, just saying. A new SRT will embarass me and I've beat a couple 2011+ Charger R/T's by a few car lengths. ? happens though so ya never know.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    No way i was touching his 6.4...i really was seeing how my car would perform up against one.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    what year srt you got again @wil
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Mopar is deep in here i see.lol
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    what year srt you got again @wil

Mine is 2006. Man its a dude that comes to my apt complex in a new orange R/T Charger, car sounds damn good and everytime he see me he revs that thang up. I'm just waiting for the day we meet on the highway...c6249_ORIG-jack_nicholson_nodding.gif

• Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lmao....he prolly got the R/T max.Dont be surprised if he got you wil. just saying.

Mannn they completely ? over the new 2015 chargers they just look like bigger dodge darts. I looove the old makes the 2006-2014models...they dropped the ball with them. The '15 challengers look better.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    The Max is still the 5.7 so I think he only wins if he Supercharged, My car makes at the wheels what his makes at the block lol

I kinda like the 2015, it does look like a Dart though. Its like they went backwards this time cause they made the Avengers look like mini Chargers now the Chargers looking like big as Darts.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You got the 6.1..idk if he ran his ? right he could give you a good run.(not saying he would win)

Yeah they missed with the new chargers.I hear the 2015 R/T challengers will come with the 392 Im thinking the SRT models will be the much talked about hellcat editions.If they're going to do that they better upgrade the breaks and suspension on the r/t to be able to handle that much power.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    Yeah I think Chrysler coming for the CTSV head with this hellcat. My only worry is its not gonna be affordable for the average person anymore. Oh and yeah now I'm really go have to worry about the R/T models since the 392 will be available in them next year. Guess its time to do some mods lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Its a guy who live down the street from my sister got a cts v coupe.They fast as ? .Its goig to be very interesting next year with the challenger line-up.I m thinking the hellcat more so is set out to challenge the mustang and camaro line ups.I just know one thing the average person will not be able to afford one, i can tell you that right now.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    I agree. But you know the hellcat is going to make its way into the 300 and Charger one way or another. That's what I meant as far as coming for the CTS-V. I think it will top the ZL1 but it's go be tough to top the gt500, that ? trapping damn near 130 in the 1320. So from a roll you know it gets down.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Mopar deep in this ? .

Anyways dude at work stay talking ? about his 98 trans am is whipping my RT. I tell him line em up but he cats and comes to work In a truck or a civic LOL he hasn't brought his trans am to work since I got my rt.

The guys at detail told me he's making up excuses about racing me saying his engine is leaking and ? lol.