Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Littlefinger 1M.I. strikes again
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol more Littlefinger ether. I'm glad that crazy aggravating ? went flying though. Her ? ass son should've went with her.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn at mack lil finger catching feelings SMH. But even the most coldest pimps got a spot for that one woman in their heart. I knew he liked her but I didn't know it was that deep.

I wonder what's gonna happen when the hound bring ayria to the castle now? lol.

Bolton, tywin, and frey need to get clapped by the end of this season.

The red queen is a ? damn freak!!! The ? was that she put in the tub? Looked like she was about to ? .

LOL who knew dany was a damn creep
    tumblr_n5tvmlKGVy1qgfx04o2_250.gif
    CREEP LEVEL OVER 9,000!!!!

So y'all just gone ignore the most etherious line of the entire season?

"YOU CAN ? A KING, LOSE A HAND, AND ? YOUR OWN SISTER. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE GOLDEN SON"

Had jamie like
    tumblr_n5t5bix7iD1qi2twuo1_250.gif

@atribecalledgabi
    Tywin and his ? up family are the reason why all this ? happened. Ned getting his head chopped off started everything. Tywin set the whole wedding massacre up remember? Lol at everyone blaming frey while bolton and tywin chilling. Mack lil finger was just obsessed with cat and the iron throne. He was just pimping out her sister because he couldn't have her. And he was making power moves at the same damn time! He was only loyal to the starks because of cat but still, he was loyal.....And liza crazy ass aint from the north so ? HER!!!

And lol at whoever put this together
    tumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o7_250.giftumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o6_250.gif
    tumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o3_250.giftumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o8_250.gif
    tumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o4_250.giftumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o5_250.gif
    tumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o2_250.giftumblr_n5u8pgfJ6J1qmgbv3o1_250.gif

d-rooooooooop.gif?w=650
    Talking smart to a ? you done broke the first rule

All dat loud talking ? , you need to gone settle down/
    before yo friends have to pick yo ass up off the ground

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody else not give a ? about John Snow and his brother in the north?
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now the real action is poppin in kings landing, but Jon is gonna start picking up soon, I believe hes gonna end strong and 5th season hes gonna run ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder if Rickon has any sort of gift like brann. i was watching season 1 after ned died, but before the kids knew, bran said he had a dream that his dad was down in the crypt so he went down there to look, and rickon was there talking about he came to see father b/c he had a dream he was down there too and just walked off. surely that kid has a meaningful role in the show.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show downplays alotta things about the kids, for the most part all of them are able to warg into there direwolves. The show doesnt really show that, them Starks are magical ? forreal
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Mountain was the Hounds brother, I meant who is he in terms of title and position.

Whats Oberyns official rep in terms of how good he is with the hands in the book? Is he regarded better than Jamie was? Do he only use spears or is he a swordfighter first and foremost?

My opinion he's pretty up there in terms of skill with the spear, and combat in general, agile, and highly intelligent. His epithet is the " Red Viper" and that's a fair assessment without giving to much away. My point is he not lackin.

Dudes in here thinking the Mountain is a beast for what? Cause he chopped the head off a horse and killed some homeless men, killed a baby, and ? women? He's a big killer with a big sword. Honestly I feel like Bron could have beat him.

He's a walking tank any man who can split a night in half is to be feared bronn said it himself he's even faster than a man should be

Yes he is huge nh but he still flesh and blood with weaknesses to exploit. Bronn said fighting him is a higher risk, not impossible.

The one time he lost to Loras because Littlefinger ? with his horse's seat, he cut the ? horse in half.

He cut a ? horse in half.

Regular people ain't got a chance.

BUT HE LOST TO A ? THO
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, to be fair, Bran's abilities are downplayed too. He's a lot better at doing it in the books than he is in the show too, so I think the magical stuff is just downplayed in general compared to what's in the books.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? is Baelish gonna explain whats her face falling down the moon hole?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Just the way he pushed her was even ice cold. Like the way be threw his hands back like he was disgusted he even had to touch her.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I miss something or is dany controlling the ? prince of dorne's army? Did she say she sent the second sun's to go handle the slave places? Does the ? prince know this.
    Darius wrote: »
    i wonder if Rickon has any sort of gift like brann. i was watching season 1 after ned died, but before the kids knew, bran said he had a dream that his dad was down in the crypt so he went down there to look, and rickon was there talking about he came to see father b/c he had a dream he was down there too and just walked off. surely that kid has a meaningful role in the show.
    Well that would explain why he keep vanishing into thin air and nobody notices and then randomly popping back up. I'm still tripping off of him not going with john. I swear he vanished the whole episode and then popped back up after they got free lol. And where the hell is his wolf at? It vanishes too.

Will Munny wrote: »
    Just the way he pushed her was even ice cold. Like the way be threw his hands back like he was disgusted he even had to touch her.
    That's what you call "? ? ".

• Will Munny
    Options
    The old Dario cracked me up, but I think this Dario suits the role better.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi
    Tywin and his ? up family are the reason why all this ? happened. Ned getting his head chopped off started everything. Tywin set the whole wedding massacre up remember? Lol at everyone blaming frey while bolton and tywin chilling. Mack lil finger was just obsessed with cat and the iron throne. He was just pimping out her sister because he couldn't have her. And he was making power moves at the same damn time! He was only loyal to the starks because of cat but still, he was loyal.....And liza crazy ass aint from the north so ? HER!!!
    Hell na mayne.
    Littlefinger getting lysa to ? jon arryn and passing it off to ned and cat like it was the lannisters got everything poppin.
    Had jon arryn been alive king robert da gawd woulda had no reason to ask ned to be the new hand...jamie and cersei would've enjoyed ? in peace. Everybody woulda minded they own business if it wasn't for littlefinger.

And had robb kept his promise and went through with marrying one of frey's daughters he probly wouldn't have offed the rest of the known starks. The red wedding was beyond ? up, but avoidable.
  • Darius
    Options
    In the books, are Ned, Cat, Sansa, Theon, maeaster Luwin, and all the other folks around Winterfell who grew up w/ the Starks aware of these powers that the stark boys have?
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I miss something or is dany controlling the ? prince of dorne's army? Did she say she sent the second sun's to go handle the slave places? Does the ? prince know this.

Nah, the Second Sons aren't related to Dorne, they are a bunch of mercenaries.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the books, are Ned, Cat, Sansa, Theon, maeaster Luwin, and all the other folks around Winterfell who grew up w/ the Starks aware of these powers that the stark boys have?

Nope. There's never an indication that they're aware of what the kids are capable of. At least none that I can recall.
    And it's not just the boys.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The kids don't really start developing the powers until everyone leaves Winterfell. In fact even when they start developing them, it's a while before any of them actually figure out what's going on.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Oberyn supposed to be that much older that Tyrion? He actually looks younger to me, but the way he vividly retold that story of hearing about Tyrion looking like:
    tumblr_m0mgspJF8d1qakds1.jpg

It sounds like he's at least 10 years older than him

Tyrion is the youngest, I think he's meant to be in his early 30s. Cersei and Jamie are both 40, Tywin and Joffrey both mentioned his age this season. So I imagine Cersei/Jamie were at least 8-10 when Tyrion was born. I assume Oberyn is of a similar age, maybe a little older since he has more kids. Pedro Pascal is 39 in real life, Lena Heady is 40 and Coster-Waldau is 43 but is meant to be her twin. I think it is safe to assume the older actors were cast to fit their age and the younger characters aged up like Jon Snow and Daenerys. But they are going mostly for dead on casting so I think it is fair to assume Oberyn is 39 in the story too at least.

your ages are all ? up.

Cersi is supposed to be 23, start there brah. Sansa is supposed to be 15 but they made her 17 for the show, but this medevil times...? dead by 40
  • Darius
    Options
    Will y'all please stop spoiling the books for me
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    None of these are spoilers really especially compared to the type of information you have if you've been watching the show.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi
    Hell na mayne.
    Littlefinger getting lysa to ? jon arryn and passing it off to ned and cat like it was the lannisters got everything poppin.
    Had jon arryn been alive king robert da gawd woulda had no reason to ask ned to be the new hand...jamie and cersei would've enjoyed ? in peace. Everybody woulda minded they own business if it wasn't for littlefinger.

And had robb kept his promise and went through with marrying one of frey's daughters he probly wouldn't have offed the rest of the known starks. The red wedding was beyond ? up, but avoidable.

Yea but Arryn was obviously plotting against the lanisters and was close to telling Robert about the ?

Had arryn been able to do so without interruption, robert would've killed/attempted to ? the lanister twins and their children...tywin would have come to their defense and that would have meant war

Ned would have been called by Robert to help in the war effort

and considering at the time the lanisters were still the richest house in the kingdom they could've very well unseated king robert ...if ned had survived the war, he would've still faced persecution for his loyalty to robert

Lil finger just seen where the realm was headed and decided that it would be better for his self interest to keep cersei and her children alive and in kingslanding alil longer

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cersei is approx 40 as of this season....lmao @ her being 23...

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Is Oberyn supposed to be that much older that Tyrion? He actually looks younger to me, but the way he vividly retold that story of hearing about Tyrion looking like:
    tumblr_m0mgspJF8d1qakds1.jpg

It sounds like he's at least 10 years older than him

Tyrion is the youngest, I think he's meant to be in his early 30s. Cersei and Jamie are both 40, Tywin and Joffrey both mentioned his age this season. So I imagine Cersei/Jamie were at least 8-10 when Tyrion was born. I assume Oberyn is of a similar age, maybe a little older since he has more kids. Pedro Pascal is 39 in real life, Lena Heady is 40 and Coster-Waldau is 43 but is meant to be her twin. I think it is safe to assume the older actors were cast to fit their age and the younger characters aged up like Jon Snow and Daenerys. But they are going mostly for dead on casting so I think it is fair to assume Oberyn is 39 in the story too at least.

your ages are all ? up.

Cersi is supposed to be 23, start there brah. Sansa is supposed to be 15 but they made her 17 for the show, but this medevil times...? dead by 40

huh? are you saying that cersei was married to robert when she was 23 or she is suppose to 23 at this point in the story? lol

alittle before his death in the show it is mentioned that robert and cersei had been married for 19 years ....and 14-15 yrs in the books
  • Darius
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Cersei is approx 40 as of this season....lmao @ her being 23...

tumblr_inline_moyd1zId7R1qz4rgp.gif
This discussion has been closed.