# 1 Pick 3 out of four years Cleveland Cavs

Options
FOREVER92
FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
Kyrie Irving
Anthony Bennett the 1St Pick

Tristan Thompson, Dion Waiters both high lottery Picks

Be honest with you I wouldn't mind trading Dion the first pick and Thompson for Kevin Love but for real draft Parker or Wiggins ? Joel Dont Greg Oden this draft and search the league for trade offers for dion and thompson.

Cavs gotta make the play offs next year

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all got the best package to send to Minny for Love, but would Love agree to re sign there? Doubt it
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland don't need wack ass love...bad move
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin love won't resign with cleveland.....dude has never made the playoffs....would be ? for him to enter cleveland and not make playoffs
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch them f-ck this up. They should've drafted Jonas Valančiūnas when they had the chance.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love would go to Chicago or Golden State if he's really about winning
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love would go to Chicago or Golden State if he's really about winning

Chicago aint winning nothing. Rose health is unpredictable, plus he lacks heart.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Kevin Love is a horrible defender, so it would be better fit if he went to Chicago or another defensive minded team. The Bulls would allow Noah and Gibson to mask his weakness. You'd need a rim protecter near him since he's the worst shot blocker at his position among starters in the NBA. In fact he was only 0.1 ahead of Kyrie Irving and 0.2 ahead of Steph Curry in blocks per game. Like BPoncho said, he could still win at both the Bulls and Warriors though.

Speaking of weak defense, if Cleveland is smart they'll draft Wiggins and pair him(as a SF) with the all offense, no defense backcourt of Kyrie/Waiters. He and Jabari Parker are equal impact talents(Jabari is more polished offensively) but Wiggins' athleticism and defensive potential gives him the big edge. I wouldn't seriously consider Embiid over Parker or Wiggins until a full medical report is available. His career trajectory could range from Oden to Olajuwon, having a bad back and weak knees at such a young age is a red flag.

Cavs should also try to ship Bennett and Waiters out while they still have some value and then try to build around the Wiggins/Irving duo.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It all starts with what coach they hire also we need a no nonsense coach to keep them young ? in check andcalso somebody they will respect they didn't respect brown and he allowed all that drama to go down...which they shouldn't have hired him back anyway ...but I hope they target mark Jackson or Lionel hollins
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You dont trade that #1 pick. Now they do have a shytload of assets, but you dont give up this pick.

Waiters, Thompson, and next years #1 for Love (sign and trade only) is a nice package tho.

And even tho Love wants to win now, that would put them in a positon to do so.

Kyrie
    insert SG
    Parker
    Love
    Varajao

That's a squad that could compete now and in the future.

GS is better, but GS is also in the west.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should of kept mike brown
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Cleveland don't need wack ass love...bad move

Love doesn't need wack ass Cleveland and neither do the players they draft.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ............I love the hate!!!!

Ya'll better pray we dont get Parker.........pray.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    You dont trade that #1 pick. Now they do have a shytload of assets, but you dont give up this pick.

Waiters, Thompson, and next years #1 for Love (sign and trade only) is a nice package tho.

And even tho Love wants to win now, that would put them in a positon to do so.

Kyrie
    insert SG
    Parker
    Love
    Varajao

That's a squad that could compete now and in the future.

GS is better, but GS is also in the west.

Minny wouldn't accept that ? trade though
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel sorry for whoever that goes to Cleveland cause this is what they gotta deal with everyday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07sSdG_EbE
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They still suck
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »

I read an article that said Embiid is rated above everyone... You know the guy with the bad back the guy who most likely will end up like Oden. You guys ruin everything and everything that comes to you get ruined Cleveland fans need to go away and so do your sports teams because y'all are the most pathetic fan base in sports, you guys treat your players like Gods even when they are doo doo brown.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead@who the ? still uses pay phones
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland look depressing as ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leave Land Nuff Said
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »

Word, let's hate on a team that's been lottery bound 4 years straight lol. Not only are you delusional, you're a ? ? .
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs are gonna be nice next year. If Lebron comes back he could potentially catch MJ in terms of Rings/Points/MVPs ect.. I think Kobe is equally as talented as mike in a more talented era but MJ has a better resume no doubt.. which is why I can't put Kobe in the discussion as GOAT. It makes too much sense for him to come back and ride off into tr sun set. The fans will get over it as soon as he steps on the court and drops 40 opening night. If he stays in MIA maybe he has a chance of catching mike but its going to be more difficult with an aging Wade who will be eating up a large part of thier cap.. I think it's 50/50 Bosh comes back next season especially if they don't win the title. Should be an interesting off season to say the least...