The official "Teacher smash student" news thread

Options

Comments

• ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the worst thing in the world. She coulda got off with a warning or something.

And yeah I'd give her a go.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only reason she not ? the kids is cuz she subbin at PS108 and not Frankli High.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's where all the ? are now, at school teaching.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She should've just asked us
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • CousinBen
    CousinBen Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a stupid news article and what a stupid thing to get fired for.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like she's into some wicked role playing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I still don't see the picture
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame what happened to tara....
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    One thing I always notice is the ? look maaaaaad old for being fairly young teachers. That 39 year old is the first and only real true hot cougar teacher posted here, smash smash smash.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    At least she was not ? the kids

She was grooming them...wouldn't have been long so her getting fired for this prolly saved her a prison sentence...

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks crazy as ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is getting weird
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    our job is already disrespected. then they go out here and do this ?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? is snitching!!!!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been looking for my 4th grade teacher who offered me the buns back in the day.... no luck so far...
  • Houston Texan
    Houston Texan Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Female science teacher, 39, placed on administrative leave after being accused of having sex with 17-year-old male student 'in backroom of her classroom'

By JAMES NYE

A Hawaiian high teacher described as the 'hottest' on the Big Island was placed on administrative leave on Wednesday after allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old male student.

However, Waiakea High School science teacher Nancy Ballo, 39, is unlikely to face criminal charges because the state's age of consent is 16.

Rumors of a relationship between the two have been rife on campus for months, with students recounting unsubstantiated stories of sex in a back storage room connected to her classroom and at her home.

Indeed, students said that even though school officials only acted this week, the alleged affair has been the subject of frenzied gossip.

'I don’t know how many times they did it, or how many other students she may have done it with before,' said sophomore Daynia Au.

'I think it’s not good,' she said. 'It doesn’t set a very good role model for the students. … There are students who have been talking a lot about it.'

The state Department of Education has launched an investigation into Ballo, who graduated Waiakea in 1993 and has been teaching there for 11 years.

'We haven’t fired anybody,' said Principal Kelcy Koga.

'There have been allegations, none of which I can really get into, I’m not able to release what the allegations are,' he said.
    'Like any other teacher being investigated, they all have to go through a similar process for conduct, regardless of whether it’s sexual relations with a student, or finances have gone missing, or whatever it is.

'Teachers have to go through the same process.' A letter was sent to parents regarding the investigation, but officials have refused to confirm Ballo as the teacher named. However, anonymous sources have told the Hawaii Tribune that she is the teacher and students have been told she has been placed on leave. The pretty science teacher has received rave reviews on the website, RateMyTeachers.com. She got an average score of 78 percent from the four students who reviewed her.

'Best teacher ever! Caring, understanding, and very helpful. Her class is fun and you learn a lot,' one student wrote in April 2012.

Another mentioned in a posting last year Ballo’s appearance was part of his decision to take her class: 'Took this class solely because I heard it was easy as hell, not to mention she is the only hot teacher on the Big Island and she was enjoyable to look at when calss (sic) was boring.'

article-2636978-1E200B2C00000578-486_306x423.jpg

Smash!!!
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Who the ? is snitching!!!!

Right, I wouldn't be saying ? .

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    School counselor accused of having sex with 14-year-old student
    Posted: May 27, 2014 11:36 AM
    Updated: May 27, 2014 2:58 PM
    By NBC 10 News
    ATTLEBORO, Mass. -
    A guidance counselor at North Attleborough Middle School accused of having sex with a female student was ordered held on $30,000 bail Tuesday.

Brian McBride, 31, of Attleboro, was arraigned at Attleboro District Court and pleaded not guilty. He's scheduled to be back in court on June 27.

Police said the alleged incidents occurred over several months in 2013 and were reported to police on May 24.

According to police, McBride, who is married and a father, was the girl's chorus teacher in middle school and is now a guidance counselor at the school.

The girl told police some of the incidents happened at the middle school, but after she had started high school.

"While in the music room in between rehearsals for other students, (the victim) stated this happened three to four times during that time period," said Assistant District Attorney Melissa Tafe.

Another alleged incident occurred at McBride's house. The girl told police he picked her up with his infant son in the car and brought her back to his house.

"Police officers asked her to describe the home. She was able to give detailed description of his bedroom, and layout of his house," Tafe said.

An attorney for McBride told the court his client was well respected in the community and was shocked by the charges.

However, court documents indicate McBride admitted to police he knew what he was doing was wrong.

"He stated he knew this was wrong … but due to marital problems he found the attention given to him by this 14-year-old was something he couldn't resist," Tafe said.

According to The Sun Chronicle, McBride was a music teacher at the middle school until this year, when he was appointed as a guidance counselor to fill a vacancy in January at the school.

Superintendent Suzan Cullen said McBride has been terminated from his post and that the safety of students is the district's primary concern.

Cullen said in a statement, "The district's administration is working very closely with the police as they conduct their investigation of this very serious matter. In the meantime, the teacher in question has been notified of his termination. We will not tolerate egregious acts against innocent children."

McBride is also accused of sending explicit texts to another female student.