Terminator X Says Modern Rap Is "Worst It's Ever Been"

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Boy P wrote: »
    I think we know this already

There's a thread every other day of a old ass ? speaking out against today's rap music

How about they praise the good music instead of bashing the genre as a whole
    C'mon bro. Let's not act like lil Boosie, Chief Keef etc, aren't some of the worst rappers ever. Just because a ? may be from a different era, don't mean he doesn't have the credibility to call this new era wack. This the same era where ? is wearing lil girl skirts and calling each other "bae". I'd agree with Terminator X this generation is at a all time low. Not too much you can praise about that
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fuuuuuck kevin duraaaaaaaaant
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    so y'all gonna act like in 2004 "All Falls Down" wasnt a hit record? name a record on the charts right now with that kind of content.

Actually I could name a few Rap records that were hits that had some type of social commentary to it. But ill just let u bask in your ignorance

not just "social commentary", but I issued a challenge u ? clown. do it.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said he left, but wasn't he booted out of PE?
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as it's been a PE I've never heard him say a word..
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    As long as it's been a PE I've never heard him say a word..
    There's a video on YouTube backstage on the Def Jam tour, u hear him briefly speak....but i see what u mean.

• lethal5
    Options
    Never heard that. How does that story go?
  • lethal5
    Options

There's a thread every other day of a old ass ? speaking out against today's rap music

I dont think he means to "bash" the entire genre.

I think he's trying to say this era is swamped with wack music, as opposed to the era when PE was in there prime, it was the opposite, nuff artists were pumping out hot ? .....which would b an accurate assessment.

• CousinBen
    CousinBen Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options

C'mon bro. Let's not act like lil Boosie, Chief Keef etc, aren't some of the worst rappers ever. Just because a ? may be from a different era, don't mean he doesn't have the credibility to call this new era wack. This the same era where ? is wearing lil girl skirts and calling each other "bae". I'd agree with Terminator X this generation is at a all time low. Not too much you can praise about that

Let's not act like it wasn't horrible rappers back then, like odb

The more they talk ? about the bad ? the more wack ? gon drop

Its talked about way more than the actual good music out

Free publicity

You hear about some wack ? you gon have to listen to it to see wat everybody talking about, the whole rap game talking about, why so much interest in this ? ? I gotta see

Like if everybody you knew was watching a fight video, you know fight videos is degrading to black people on some django ? but you watch it anyway

Ya feel me
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so y'all gonna act like in 2004 "All Falls Down" wasnt a hit record? name a record on the charts right now with that kind of content.

Actually I could name a few Rap records that were hits that had some type of social commentary to it. But ill just let u bask in your ignorance

not just "social commentary", but I issued a challenge u ? clown. do it.

I thought u were the expert on mainstream radio and tv?

Thing is doe, its not an actual "challenge". You basically want me/somebody to insert random rapper/popular rapper just for your pleasure of Talking ? Online #RealGeneralTSOsChicken, soundaboutrite?

If I say Rick Ross, you say CO
    If I say Lil Wayne, you say ?
    If I say Drake, you say he ain't really a rapper
    If I say Nicki Minaj, you say she can't rap and she couldn't possibly outrap a broad from the 90s who dropped 1 & 3/4 of an album (counting her work with The Fugees)
    If I say Wiz Khalifa, you say wack
    If I say Pusha T, you say he's invisible
    If I say Pharrell, you say he ain't Rap

And on & on, so ? your "opinion" - if u even wanna call an ignorant & uneducated ramble an Opinion.

You don't listen to radio or watch tv, remember? You don't ? with rappers past Generation X and some of Generation Y, remember? So like right now, how would u really kno if I'm just throwin names out there and bluffing or false advertisin them ? or if I'm really tellin the truth? Becuz u don't ? wit none of this ? ... remember?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

This. ? Kane and all them ? who cosign em and all who got similar ? to say . That's why they don't pack arenas now.

? want that 30 Second TmZ clip soooo so muthafuckin bad that you can tell that they're still unhappy souls and that they'd go out just like Mitch's Uncle if they had to.

Id love to see another "Public Enemy" take the game over and remain relevance for eternity. But we'll never have that. ? (online) won't even stand behind and support Kanye or Jamar so how can we expect em to stand behind and support "MC Ant E. Violence Mr. Black Unity"?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? yoself
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    This ? actually said Boosie wack doe lol foh

Somehow I have a feeling we bein trolled, Somehow I have a feeling that even they don't even be believing what they be saying.

Folks just be usin talkin points & sayin anything to help manifest their own "creative journalism" on some personal me-time ? that they got goin on for school.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Somehow I have a feeling we bein trolled, Somehow I have a feeling that even they don't even be believing what they be saying.

Folks just be usin talkin points & sayin anything to help manifest their own "creative journalism" on some personal me-time ? that they got goin on for school.

ion understand these ? mane, they stay tryna ? on stuff for random reasons, sayin any ol ? showin they stuck in the past and not tryna grow, but talk down on any opinions that are different from theirs, when a poster tries a simple debate or asking about another's opinion(this is a message board i thought), they follow u around and say u ? up the thread cuz u not goin along with every other post lol
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they haven't had a lucrative career in this genre ? they opinion. Sugar Hill Gang not complaining. LL not complaining. Rakim not complaining, Run DMC not complaining. Ice Cube not complaining. Method Man, Snoop Dogg most definitely not complaining. So why are the Nelly's and Chingy's of the 70's & 80's constantly complaining?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BilFhDZwWCw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cmon IC put ya thang down!
    Cmon IC put ya thang down!

In all seriousness, this Old vs. New ? needs to stop. That "playa hata" look isn't a good look. I respect T but bruh should've earned that little $200 doing something else more productive and non-condemning to the Culture.

Becuz when u diss Hip Hop no matter your Age or Race (blacks included) you're actually in turn dissing all black people. Everybody from that dopefiend mama who sold her daughter's ? for another Hit that inspired that Trap Star Rapper to that undiscovered genius eMCee who will never be On like that even tho he could change the game or move the culture forward...

2pac has a quote on his song "Reincarnation" that I won't type becuz I want yall to listen to it. Its the part where he's talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keh6fan7zPM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sounds like some 97-98 Scarface type ? . Love it
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

ion understand these ? mane, they stay tryna ? on stuff for random reasons, sayin any ol ? showin they stuck in the past and not tryna grow, but talk down on any opinions that are different from theirs, when a poster tries a simple debate or asking about another's opinion(this is a message board i thought), they follow u around and say u ? up the thread cuz u not goin along with every other post lol

I already know. I'm still tryna figure out who the wild ? was who locked my 3$tacks thread the other day

? like that iz ? . There should be no grown man or grown woman doin ? like that or what Term is doin. ? need to hit that reset button on they life!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You wicked ? , lend your ears to your self elders and you might learn something
  • blackamerica
    Options

My ? , it don't take me trolling you to know Lil "Famous like a Ninja turtle" Boosie is terrible and not a good rapper. I understand he beat a murder charge and he's like the father you never had. But I am a HIPHOP fan who likes artists who are actually good at they craft. Having street cred isn't enough. You gotta be dope. Boosie is wack, and you uneducated ? love him more for his lifestory than for his body of work.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    You wicked ? , lend your ears to your self elders and you might learn something

"I learn from ? before Me"

- T.I.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options

My ? , it don't take me trolling you to know Lil "Famous like a Ninja turtle" Boosie is terrible and not a good rapper. I understand he beat a murder charge and he's like the father you never had. But I am a HIPHOP fan who likes artists who are actually good at they craft. Having street cred isn't enough. You gotta be dope. Boosie is wack, and you uneducated ? love him more for his lifestory than for his body of work.

But you are trolling, and not just Me but everybody else too.

Becuz not only do u NOT listen to Boosie like that, inevitably leaving your view on his actual Music AND Song Writing ignorant. But you literally have no reason why I ? with Boosie. For all u kno I could just ? with Boosie JUST becuz of his voice - nh
  • blackamerica
    Options
    But you are trolling, and not just Me but everybody else too.

Becuz not only do u NOT listen to Boosie like that, inevitably leaving your view on his actual Music AND Song Writing ignorant. But you literally have no reason why I ? with Boosie. For all u kno I could just ? with Boosie JUST becuz of his voice - nh
    Trollin by saying Boosie wack? GTFOH. Just admit your drawn to the fact Boosie's from the streets, and him being a street cat is what you admire about him. But DONT argue the ? can actually rap cuz you will look stupid. Like I said, just because a rapper has street cred don't make him good at his craft. Plus, if your more attracted to a rappers street cred than his actual talent, then technically you ain't even a hiphop fan
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Never heard that. How does that story go?

Oh I don't know, I just remember reading that a while ago, that they kicked him out. It gave no reason
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terminator x?? who are all these old ? ?

next thread gonna be like :

Bamboo fly ski says "Ny rap isn't the same"