Jim Jones Says He'd Open For Michael Jackson Hologram Over Tupac Hologram

Options
2»

Comments

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well yeah, one Michael Jackson album outsold pacs whole discography combine. It's no comparison who made more of an impact

Did it?
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @freethewave yeah one mike album did sold more then pac discography. Thriller itself went over 10 times diamond.that ? is in the Guinness book of records
  • freethewave
    Options
    270crownst wrote: »
    @freethewave yeah one mike album did sold more then pac discography. Thriller itself went over 10 times diamond.that ? is in the Guinness book of records

? .never went 10x diamond.little research shows it sold 51 to 65 million.pac sold over 75

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    A Michael Jackson tour would outsell ANYONE's else. / thread

Not hologram tour, right?? You meant if he was alive??

Cause a hologram tour ain't sellin ? imo. Not after people seen the hologram ? that took place with "MJ"
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? Jim need to ? and focus on DIPSET! DIPSET!! DIPSET!! and not whatever fantasies he got about MJ
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well yeah, one Michael Jackson album outsold pacs whole discography combine. It's no comparison who made more of an impact
    I cannot cosign this close but no cigar while I agree MJ had a bigger impact worldwide I do not believe using album sales to gauge that is honest criteria. NOt discounting anyones sales but throw out other names that had massive sales like New Kids on the Block or Vanilla Ice or Abba the amount of their sales does not mean they had a greater impact then Hendrix or Gaye or Marley etc...

Bruh to prove your point did you seriously just use vanilla ice and new kids on the block with Michael Jackson? And I never said sales was the end all be all but Michaels sales and consistency speaks for itself.

Low on the reading comprehension scale huh???

Listen bruh, your post was pointless and stupid. You're trying to drop knowledge with dumb comparisons that don't work here. In this case, OF THIS THREAD, yes I can use album sales as a honest criteria
    I cannot cosign this close but no cigar while I agree MJ had a bigger impact worldwide I do not believe using album sales to gauge that is honest criteria. NOt discounting anyones sales but throw out other names that had massive sales like New Kids on the Block or Vanilla Ice or Abba the amount of their sales does not mean they had a greater impact then Hendrix or Gaye or Marley etc...

Bruh to prove your point did you seriously just use vanilla ice and new kids on the block with Michael Jackson? And I never said sales was the end all be all but Michaels sales and consistency speaks for itself.

And I'm also not using sales as the only criteria either. We all know of the many reasons why mj is bigger than Tupac. I didn't think I had to list them. There's a big difference of how Michael was selling overtime and how vanilla ice was, that's why your comparison was dumb to me

so what you are saying with the extra emo rants is that you still did not grasp what I said I got you no problemo homie some things are not meant for all to understand even if they are said on a basic simple level...

The irony is the fact that you missed what I'm saying.but keep doing you bruh. We all know that dumb ? that think he's smarter than he is. I thought stew brought your ? down to earth not to long ago. Guess not *shrugs*
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

? .never went 10x diamond.little research shows it sold 51 to 65 million.pac sold over 75

There's other sources of estimates of 65-110 million, 65 or whatever on one album is still ridiculous to a 75 million where multiple albums were counted as double
  • freethewave
    Options

There's other sources of estimates of 65-110 million, 65 or whatever on one album is still ridiculous to a 75 million where multiple albums were counted as double

Yeah it's def incrdeible.everytime I hear thriller referenced I jus wanna listen to it.and what is that only built for Cuban linx set and where can I get it?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Lol would he ever be in question for openin up for either?

I was bout to say this.

Don't lose any sleep over it Jim.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who said he would open fo' any holo ? !
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Yeah it's def incrdeible.everytime I hear thriller referenced I jus wanna listen to it.and what is that only built for Cuban linx set and where can I get it?

Lol I just pulled the picture off google, I have no idea
  • freethewave
    Options

Lol I just pulled the picture off google, I have no idea

Haha and here's me thinking you were boastin with the merchandise.dope as ? tho
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of threads that just didn't have to be made.

True, yet here we are on page 2.

THESE NGGAS WILL SPINOFF ARGUE ANYTHING! smh smh smh

'Wait, what? So On My Way to Churh didnt carry NY hip hop?'
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Listen bruh, your post was pointless and stupid. You're trying to drop knowledge with dumb comparisons that don't work here. In this case, OF THIS THREAD, yes I can use album sales as a honest criteria

And I'm also not using sales as the only criteria either. We all know of the many reasons why mj is bigger than Tupac. I didn't think I had to list them. There's a big difference of how Michael was selling overtime and how vanilla ice was, that's why your comparison was dumb to me

so what you are saying with the extra emo rants is that you still did not grasp what I said I got you no problemo homie some things are not meant for all to understand even if they are said on a basic simple level...

The irony is the fact that you missed what I'm saying.but keep doing you bruh. We all know that dumb ? that think he's smarter than he is. I thought stew brought your ? down to earth not to long ago. Guess not *shrugs*

Ahh so your big homie is Stew enough said your lack of Grasp is well explained carry on...

Do your self a favor reread what you originally posted and my original response or not at this point I just laugh @ your snail powers of observation and comprehension...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Ahh so your big homie is Stew enough said your lack of Grasp is well explained carry on...

Do your self a favor reread what you originally posted and my original response or not at this point I just laugh @ your snail powers of observation and comprehension...

Nah I'm good you're done. ..

Moving on
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    Options
    If tipsy was alive jimmy would be bringen him his swishers
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    Options
    Tupac* dam spell check
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

Some were slow and did not grasp this post to the point of taking it personal and denying what they said while failing to see or even look for the fact there was agreement on the premise ends just not the means statement to get there so I will spell it out in a more remedial way...

Album sales do not mean you are better just sold more, but Michael Jackson is way more known and made a bigger mark then Pac...

All that said I cannot blame Jimmy for wanting to open for MJ more money is the ideology of most but reality is he would be a better Mesh for Pac...
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw San Quinn open for Jim Jones and completely outperform jimmy.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked Jim on his way to church,
    Then he bought a Porsche, wrote a diary of his summer, slid back up with a P.O.M.E. and fell all the way down crying on VH1.

Blanket opening up for mj or PAC>>>jones

Unless he got stack bundles hologram with him.