College kid who got no ? goes on shooting rampage(pre shooting video confession)

Options

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    1401031300926.jpg

Elliot's is outdated.

Should be 10 adults killed.

Suicide: Yes

Boosting him to a total of +46 xp.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Dramatic Surveillance Video Shows Sheer Mayhem as Elliot Rodger Opens Fire
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Listening to his sister ? ?

Does the creepiness of this kid have no bounds??

Did say this in his whiny ass why me manifesto...
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this is fake. You got rich old men with one foot getting laid and he couldn't? He's on instagram flaunting his wealth. Now his Father and Aunt is crying to Obama already for gun control.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    I think this is fake. You got rich old men with one foot getting laid and he couldn't? He's on instagram flaunting his wealth. Now his Father and Aunt is crying to Obama already for gun control.

False flag me thinks?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @deadeye...thats a tough one.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Irony:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Isla-Vista-Gunman-Convinced-Authorities-He-Wasnt-a-Threat-260605391.html

Santa Barbara County Sheriff Bill Brown said Sunday that deputies were convinced that the Isla Vista gunman, who killed six innocent people and himself during a shooting rampage in Isla Vista Friday, wasn’t a threat following a welfare check last month.

Concerned family members of gunman Elliot Rodger contacted mental health professionals in April, Brown said. When his agency was notified, deputies were sent to check on Rodger.

“He convinced them that it was all a misunderstanding,” Brown told NBC4. Though Rodger told deputies that he was having social problems and was likely going to leave school, he was able to convince them that he was not a threat to himself or to anyone else at the time.”

On Friday, Rodger stabbed three people in his apartment and then killed three more in a killing spree that stretched for several blocks in the small beachside community.

Prior to the rampage, Rodger recounted his life in detail, dwelling on rejection by women and laying out his plans for vengeance. His plans for the rampage are detailed in the manifesto, including steps to ? people first at his apartment, then throughout Isla Vista before taking his own life.

Authorities hope to learn from the miscues between Santa Barbara County’s mental health services and law enforcement to prevent tragedies like this from happening again, Brown said.

“Certainly in hindsight, we wish that had happened, but unfortunately in this case it didn’t,” Brown said.

Brown said another key in stopping situations like Friday’s shooting before they occur rests with mental health professionals who have a deep insight and can identify potentially dangerous issues.

“It’s a delicate balance that has to be achieved because you want to be able to intervene, you want to be able to prevent something like this,” Brown said. “You also want to encourage people to seek mental health treatment, and if you stigmatize people by placing restrictions on them...that actually serves as a deterrent for people seeking mental health treatment.”

I wonder how he was able to convince the authorities that he wasn't a threat.

Arsenio-Hall-Hmm-Thought-53462350290.jpeg

Hmmmmmm

Prior to this incident, he never stated in any of his videos, or to anyone else that he wanted to ? people, the retribution video wasn't up. He talked about this incident with the police in his manifesto.

When the cops rolled up and asked him about them, he pretty much just said they weren't serious, implied he was just trolling, and said he'll take them down.

There are really nothing for them to do since they were probably mainly just checking to see if he was suicidal.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smash on his sister though.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip to the victims
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was calling for a homosexual (literally) Theocratic Dictatorship. I guess suppressing ? feelings all that time can creat such sick fantasy lol
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? was hilarious.

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “When I was first listening to him, I was like, ‘Oh, he’s angry with women for rejecting him,’” Ludwig said. “And then I started to have a different idea: Is this somebody who is trying to fight against his homosexual impulses?’”

“Was he angry with women because they were taking away men from him?” she said expanding on her speculation. “But this is a kid who couldn’t connect, and felt enraged, and wanted to obliterate anyone that made him feel like a nothing.”
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I often did laps around my mother’s backyard as a way of venting my anger, sometimes swinging my crutches around as if they were swords, slashing at all the enemies who had wronged me in life."

The signs are all here, why didn't the neighbors report this when they saw it?

because the "stop snitching" movement didn't start in the hood. it started in the white suburbs.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Dude was bat ? crazy

Killin ppl cause u cant get no ? . I think he was ? , but didnt want to admit it to himself.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pics?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

pics?

Mmm! Somebdoy dropped her twitter earlier
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In waitn for some new ? to drop
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this coulda been moe james at one point. hell if the local gun shop has a wheelchair ramp, it could still be joe sun.

yo!! thats some ether lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out why people think he was ? . Dude never said anything remotely homosexual. I am almost positive the dude was schizophrenic and had paranoid delusions driving him insane. He should have been committed and this whole problem would never have happened. #mental health.