Post a pic of your ride....

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go back like 20 pages Wil said he would consider trading his charger for a impala.
    Lmao come on man. You already know the LT1 does no fakin

I almost got one myself but bought the 03 marauder instead....made the right decision.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Go back like 20 pages Wil said he would consider trading his charger for a impala.

Yes I would, but I also know it would be a BIG step down in performance. Stock 94-96 SS impalas run 15's in the 1/4, thats Accord/Camry range now a days. You go need atleast a cam or a blower to run with a new R/T honestly.

lmao at @ga_clay having a supercharged truck talking mess, you in GA? I'll be visiting my uncle in about a year, I have a Stock SRT that wants to say hi.....you said pinks right? I could buy a lot of mods for my car after i sell that truck.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Lmao!!!!!! this dude seriously believe that heavy ass truck can deal with mopar.Lets just say this what IF my '11 R/T was modified it wouldn't even be close..... im giving mustangs,superbee's and 370z runs all the time on these Texas streets if i lined up against a truck its BBQ chicken.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yall youngin make me wish I still had my champagne supercharged buick riviera lol...I done been thru 3 V-8s and had a glimpse for 2 two with the V12 S600....? that 20 mpg highway ? (dont know the mpg on these new ? thou)..

Question you ? claiming you dusted cars did both of yall know yall was racing lol? I'm sure its ? that think they dusted me cause we happen to be at the front of the light together...when in my mind I like ? aint nobody racing but you lol
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes I would, but I also know it would be a BIG step down in performance. Stock 94-96 SS impalas run 15's in the 1/4, thats Accord/Camry range now a days. You go need atleast a cam or a blower to run with a new R/T honestly.

True, But performance parts are waaaaaaay easy to come by and waaaaaaaay cheaper than mopar ? . But like I said you don't have to do much to a LT1 to make it fast. It's the easiest motor to work on.
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
    Can keep up with a SRT with minor upgrades.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJjg2G3eU4
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yall youngin make me wish I still had my champagne supercharged buick riviera lol...I done been thru 3 V-8s and had a glimpse for 2 two with the V12 S600....? that 20 mpg highway ? (dont know the mpg on these new ? thou)..

Question you ? claiming you dusted cars did both of yall know yall was racing lol? I'm sure its ? that think they dusted me cause we happen to be at the front of the light together...when in my mind I like ? aint nobody racing but you lol

Ion know. Everytime I'm at a red light some idot always revving up the engine looking my way. Soon as the light turn red they peel off and I pull off like I'm driving Mrs. Daisy. I aint finna race no ? . ? never fail. I get atleast 2 challenges a day. No lie.

But I see none of my Charger ? mentioning enabling the sports mode on the charger.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    [

Ion know. Everytime I'm at a red light some idot always revving up the engine looking my way. Soon as the light turn red they peel off and I pull off like I'm driving Mrs. Daisy. I aint finna race no ? . ? never fail. I get atleast 2 challenges a day. No lie.

But I see none of my Charger ? mentioning enabling the sports mode on the charger.

I hate that ? in traffic...but when im on the freeway thats when i be mashin.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    Can keep up with a SRT with minor upgrades.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJjg2G3eU4

Did you watch that video? That was a bad time for the SRT and it was still almost a second faster and trapped 10+mph more. That SRT would be in a different zip code if this was a highway race. That was a bad example on your part.

• wilberdmillz
    Options

My old outdated Charger doesn't have a sport mode, only thing I'm able to do is disable ESP completely.

Abou that stop light stuff, I give everybody the business if they want it lol. You know who the worst offenders are? Dudes with base model Chargers sitting on 22s+, I love giving it to them.

I've raced Vettes, and a GTR knowing I was gonna get dusted. I just wanted to see those cars roll out.
  • Got Em Shook
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I only posted it for the Impala's time with minor upgrades runnin mid 13s. Them R/T's runnin 14's
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options

My old outdated Charger doesn't have a sport mode, only thing I'm able to do is disable ESP completely.

Abou that stop light stuff, I give everybody the business if they want it lol. You know who the worst offenders are? Dudes with base model Chargers sitting on 22s+, I love giving it to them.

I've raced Vettes, and a GTR knowing I was gonna get dusted. I just wanted to see those cars roll out.

Nah to me the worst are the dudes that be in them hondas with that big loud exhaust pipe...im like are you serious.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did.

That sports mode lets you get higher Rpms
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think new 300C SRTs can run in the high 12's
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »
    I think new 300C SRTs can run in the high 12's

The thing is half these ? get these cars and have no idea how to race em. Like that video dude has a new 300 srt and runnin mid 13s like come on man lol

• wilberdmillz
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @gotemshook , i still think you didnt watch that video lol. That 300 ran a 13.0, thats a tic away from a 12.9 not mid 13's and that SS ran a 13.9 thats not mid 13's either. The 392 SRT's are capable of low-mid 12's stock, best time I've see on a forum is 12.2 @ 114.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Had a tahoe tryna get up with me few mins ago....i had my potna and his brother a couple lanes across from me both got SRT8 chargers...what the dude in the tahoe didnt know was that they was trailing me when he pull up to me...? was zig zaggin all thru traffic next thing i know damn near the whole highway started swangin. lol #MOPARorNOcar
  • Cinco
    Options
    Headlight buff and seal today.
    Came out great
    dzKPTHI.png
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    That white caprice so weak.He completely ? that car up smh.
  • Cinco
    Options
    Mannnn that blue SS
    Sheesh
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
  • Got Em Shook
    Options
  • _Menace_
    Options
    SO7i1kj.jpg

damn cuh all that blue make me wanna be about that C-Lyfe cuh
  • _Menace_
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I CAME THE ? UP!! I WANT MY GOATS NOW!

@wilberdmillz @T.TAYLOR @BOSSExcellence

Copped a NEW Charger R/T Plus for 30K Out The Door.
    The car was 37k but he knocked off 7k for me.

He gave me a in house deal even though I dont work at his dealership but my cousin used to. he even asked me if I wanted a job there lol. anyways heres some pics.

photo1_zps12eac275.jpg

photo2_zpsdec80827.jpg

photo3_zps445c4dd9.jpg

photo4_zpsff5dbf7c.jpg

So yall know its real

photo5_zpsd00b80da.jpg

@SION