Video: Dame Dash Says He Saw Biggie Smalls' Crew Put Lipstick & A Wig On Steve Stoute...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Reason
Dame Dash has been speaking out recently about his dislike for Steve Stoute. In a new interview with Hip Hop Motivation, Dame goes into detail about his issues with the record executive.

"A guy like Steve Stoute will always take the people that are protecting the creative and eliminate them so he could rob the creative. Just so he could get his money. Even if kills that black man or that person's brand. Like he did with Mary J. Blige," Dame said. "I was against him putting [Jay Z's] whole name on a $40 sneaker, just so they could get a check. How he had Jay doing Budweiser with a confederate flag for a check. That's not good for your brand."

Dame wasn't done going in on Stoute.

"I don't like that dude because he doesn't care about his culture and he's a liar," Dame continued "And I watched him tell me all of Nas' business and LL Cool J's business when they weren't doing well, so I never trusted him. And I also watched Biggie Smalls' crew put lipstick on him and a wig on him when he fell asleep. that's how I first seen him. I couldn't respect him from that day."

Dame also spoke on the Solange and Jay Z elevator scuffle. He found it to be interesting and somewhat humorous.

"I thought it was funny," Dame said. "Jay's the kind of guy, you don't see him moving like that. And when he does move if it's not that cool looking then it's gonna be kicks. Jay has to worry about perception because corporately people pay him. He really has to play that game. I thought what was ironic about it is people got to see how he plays sh*t off. And how something crazy could happen and four seconds later when there's cameras on, they act like nothing's going on. I thought that was interesting to see and how good he is at it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVw9v-HSeD0

209oqhh.gif

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if you left out Steve Stoute in the title

? would've been like
    "I knew it!"
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dames the realest ....
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing I read from this is that Dame Dash has joined the likes of the Gossip Girls, I don't care what others think, But I lost respect, In total this amounts to Character assassination or ? in A barrel syndrome. SMH/#Damn Shame

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Biggie ate KFC butt ass naked in front of a group of men.

His best friend Mr. Cee was/is a ? lover

And now he's putting wigs and lip stick on grown men.

And yet you ? still don't think Biggie was a ? ?

If it was any other rapper you ? would be killing them. Biggie was the first ? rapper. ..plain and simple.

Wtf.Even if all they were true wouldnt make him a ?

1.I doubt this but for the sake of argument n say it was wots his friends doin.jus chillin?it sint ? .unusual but not ?

2.his best friend?that alone shows u lyin to make him look bad.he put him on.u know helped get him a deal.the ? ? came long after biggie died and how would his weirdness hav any effect on what biggie did.smh at this ?

3.didnt watch vid.bit thats sum white boy ? .its humilatin not lets dress him like a woman so we can ? him.smh

And smh at it bein 2014 and theres still tryin put B.I.G through the mud.dudes dead and your evidence is flawed
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame Dash.......always keep it real.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You look so good huh....I suck on ya daddys ? - Biggie
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there was so much more to that video, btw... smh
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Why keep speaking about him when u don't ? with him?
  • Meta_Conscious
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Wizzle. wrote: »
    Why keep speaking about him when u don't ? with him?
    he trying to destroy someone who he figures is his enemy. Law of Power...
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great interview
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i personally rank big #1

but i wouldn't be surprised at all if the cat ever came completely out of the bag
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    y'all really doing this?
    so ignore all that wisdom and focus on one silly anecdote?
    smh
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Biggie ate KFC butt ass naked in front of a group of men.

His best friend Mr. Cee was/is a ? lover

And now he's putting wigs and lip stick on grown men.

And yet you ? still don't think Biggie was a ? ?

If it was any other rapper you ? would be killing them. Biggie was the first ? rapper. ..plain and simple.

Wtf.Even if all they were true wouldnt make him a ?

1.I doubt this but for the sake of argument n say it was wots his friends doin.jus chillin?it sint ? .unusual but not ?

2.his best friend?that alone shows u lyin to make him look bad.he put him on.u know helped get him a deal.the ? ? came long after biggie died and how would his weirdness hav any effect on what biggie did.smh at this ?

3.didnt watch vid.bit thats sum white boy ? .its humilatin not lets dress him like a woman so we can ? him.smh

And smh at it bein 2014 and theres still tryin put B.I.G through the mud.dudes dead and your evidence is flawed

1. Mr. Cee said Biggie would have embraced his ? love.

2.If you're in a room full of your homeboys and one of them got completely naked just to eat some chicken, and all of you ? merely said "Hm, that's unusual"... then ALL yall ? ?

1.jus look whos sayin it.what u think hed say "ayo i got caught solicitin ? sex.what would big say?hed call me a ? ? and never speak to me again of course"

2.I dont think the story true but hypothoticly if it was i dont think that would mean big suck ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like some ? these white folks do as a joke when you sleep. Might see that ? like that in a Will Ferrell movie.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    That was a deep 3 minutes...I'd listen to that topic for 30 minutes b/c these new "exectuives" arent cut from the same cloth. Just like i found myself watchin Irv Gotti's old breakfast club intvw for an hour.

Last of a dying breed. Execs that are actually from the streets and/or the culture.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all still sayin Biggie ain't a ? ?

That doesn't make BIG ? because they played a prank on another dude while sleep

and it said his crew did it,not BIG himself

It would be different if ? did some ? ? to dude,then that would be a reason to think that