"when women refuse"

Options

Comments

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    @laqueefa see this why my ass be in the house 24/7

Your house ain't safe no more, look out your window...
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Tyler the Creator got a Whole Song about a ? that Rejected him .
    ...Eerie but dope .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOVCsk46MU
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has nothing to do with sexual rejection.Every man has been rejected ..

Yep ..

And there's women who put it on themselves to go after a dude they want sexually. <--- Been there once or twice.

? gotta learn how to deal with rejection from females; its tough to handle when you're younger but as you age you laugh about it and move on
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    Serious question: does built up ? invoke rage in you ? ?

I don't think there's a scientific correlation between the two....i find however the more i ? , the more energy i have.

Just asking...because my husband gets unusually pissy when we don't have sex for an extended period of time.

You ain't ? ...pet peeve of relationships or marriage. Why you starving the ? ?
    s.free wrote: »

I don't think there's a scientific correlation between the two....i find however the more i ? , the more energy i have.

Just asking...because my husband gets unusually pissy when we don't have sex for an extended period of time.

Why you holding out tho? I don't be ? sometimes cause my girl be working on the other side of the planet 1-3 weeks at a time. What's your excuse?

I'm in school full time (12 hr clinicals) and I work 12 hr shifts AND I have a toddler....sometimes I be tiiired.

Normally the longest we go is 2-3 days without it at the very most.

During midterms/finals we've went as long as a whole week
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ain't ? ...pet peeve of relationships or marriage. Why you starving the ? ?
    s.free wrote: »

Why you holding out tho? I don't be ? sometimes cause my girl be working on the other side of the planet 1-3 weeks at a time. What's your excuse?

I'm in school full time (12 hr clinicals) and I work 12 hr shifts AND I have a toddler....sometimes I be tiiired.

Normally the longest we go is 2-3 days without it at the very most.

During midterms/finals we've went as long as a whole week

You must be in school for RN .?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes are ? up by the media the same why girls body image is ? up by the media.

Dudes think they will get the hot girl cause thats just how it goes, but gettin ? sadly ain't for everone, just not in the cards for some people, but the media makes these dumb dudes think it and they are furious when they don't get it.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is upsetting.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Built up frustration of instagram ? not busting it wide open to these guys.It was bound to happen.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    was bro socially ? or something? i don't get how a regular looking guy with money and a beamer can go to ucsb (party school full of thirsty white women) and get no ? ...

not even a ? from a ? ? though? lol bro has to have been the lamest ? on the planet.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm reading this while hustle and flow is on my tv whoop that trick was playing in the back round and now its hard outhere for a ? is playing while I type this lmbao!
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came expecting this to be a ? thread. Anyway.

I'll never understand how someone can want to ? out of rejection. Most of the time, they dont even know em that well, just stalking from a distance. Because your no game having serial killer/? ugly lookin ass couldnt get none from a girl whose completely out of your reach, you want to go on a killing spree?

That's just pure ? ? . I dont believe a normal person would ever contemplate something like that even if they held it in. They gotta be ? in the head.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    women should be packing heat
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chicks do this too, so lets not let the crazy feminists spin another story
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Zee you are so pressed for ethers.

You hang around with ? who peddle drugs & draw on their brows with sharpies but you're calling me sleazy.

At least I'm losing weight naturally instead of shoving my torso in thick ass belts to pretend I have a shape. Did that extra body fat protect your organs as your man pummeled your liver? It's not surprising that you're in this thread, these stories probably hit home for your worthless ass. You should've been one of them.

And even at my heaviest, I still had a shape that ? on yours. Never had to photoshop my face.
    LadyZee wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »

I'm sure most men would get pissy if they wifed a stripper and they still aren't getting any...

Like, if he paid you you'd probably put out more... Right?

Getting paid for it >>>> getting my ass mollywhopped for it.

Will you just disappear, casper the box body ghost?

Lol @ the bolded, so you have indeed been paid for sex?

I expected as much from a sleazy, chubby little pole ? such as yourself.

Calling me 'box body' and you're the one crying all over the forum about trying to lose weight?

Sad :-(

Sleazy? Girl you hang with hoes who draw on their eyebrows & peddle drugs.

And since we're on the subject of chubby, lets talk about you wrapping your whole torso up in wholepleatger belts to get w
    friday-damn-gif.gif
    damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif
    damn.gif
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta males gone crazy is all.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i think there is some truth to this. I feel the rage building slowly every day I dont have sex....

I think I have a problem