Comments

• gltio
    gltio Members, Writer Posts: 46
    Options
    @Muhannad X yu stay taking shots @ the t/s deadazz
  • gltio
    gltio Members, Writer Posts: 46
    Options
    Damn...somebody posted this on twitter. Chicago PD ain't ? .

BpAa5sKCQAA_uZd.jpg

dat person shulda saved him or sumthing
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    87th and cottage.

Anyway. Chicago must be stopped

Nike Factory is GOAT
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    haven't even heard of this until now, was at work all day...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well i'm never going to Chicago, thats for sure. pure savages
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? love this life.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so lil mister is related to nunu then
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    playin call of duty / gta 5 out there
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol OB been ruthless since her firsthand experience. Desensitized perhaps?
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on king drive..crazy
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol OB been ruthless since her firsthand experience. Desensitized perhaps?

Not at all. I literally still feel terrible anytime I hear of someone dying needlessly.

But as far as that post, it's clear that this person was just very emotional and could not comprehend how dangerous it would br to allow that. This isn't a movie where you just yell out "is there a doctor in the house?!!!" With shooting victims, with the exception of those shot in a vehicle accompanied by a driver that is very familiar with the nearest trauma center, it's best to simply wait for the ambulance. The officer sounds callous, but the best thing to do is to try to keep the victim conscious by talking to them and waiting for a medical professional.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Ridin' around in a Kia Sorento? I thought these ? was gettin' money...

These ? prefer to spend their money on rocket launchers and ? smh

The ? wit the rocket launcher dead now too, he should of blew the whole hood up while he had the chance
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Q45T wrote: »
    Ridin' around in a Kia Sorento? I thought these ? was gettin' money...

These ? prefer to spend their money on rocket launchers and ? smh

The ? wit the rocket launcher dead now too, he should of blew the whole hood up while he had the chance

Nah he got charged w/ murder but he was still alive last I heard
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    he was actually an alright rapper tho . i like couple of his freestyles he did .

nunu couldnt rap for ? , him and rondo
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JerryNoir wrote: »
    well i'm never going to Chicago, thats for sure. pure savages

that lil reese avi has me in tears though lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    87th and cottage.

tru but @ the same time these dudes literally ask for what they be getting ... they need to watch they mouth ... asking for death murder and turmoil is a wish this world will be glad to grant ... this world wont make everyone rich but this world is handing out bad days left and right especially if thats what you are asking for ... learn some respect ... but as a child all you got is respect and there are those who like to cross that line cause they aint go nothing better to do ... like seen in this case here ... but dudes with too much pride ask for it sometimes ... especially ones that feel the invinsible just cause they making waves with this rap ish ... like someone said earlier aint no one invisible from bullets ... lil durk gotta be a better leader he knows his artist are in the field while hes prob somewhere in a safe zone making music in the studio somewhere ... they could survive a la beanie sigel or they may depart early like seen here ...
  • antarticp
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Are any of these n*ggas even making real money like that? I highly doubt it.

They be in videos with a hand full of money one day then standing on a bus stop to get murk the next day

chances are thats an accumulations of everyones money put together lol or that 1 person out of 50 who actually has some bread lets the artist get they act on in the video ... lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    87th and cottage.

tru but @ the same time these dudes literally ask for what they be getting ... they need to watch they mouth ... asking for death murder and turmoil is a wish this world will be glad to grant ... this world wont make everyone rich but this world is handing out bad days left and right especially if thats what you are asking for ... learn some respect ... but as a child all you got is respect and there are those who like to cross that line cause they aint go nothing better to do ... like seen in this case here ... but dudes with too much pride ask for it sometimes ... especially ones that feel the invinsible just cause they making waves with this rap ish ... like someone said earlier aint no one invisible from bullets ... lil durk gotta be a better leader he knows his artist are in the field while hes prob somewhere in a safe zone making music in the studio somewhere ... they could survive a la beanie sigel or they may depart early like seen here ...

They could've just put hands on dude they didn't have to air him out. Like if dude would've gotten done like the homie that caught that bicycle kick then I understand
  • antarticp
    edited June 2014
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Are any of these n*ggas even making real money like that? I highly doubt it.

They be in videos with a hand full of money one day then standing on a bus stop to get murk the next day
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. I made that post with that wack n*gga that got killed riding his bike in mind.

What I wanna know though is where are the OG's from these sets, because all these killings can't be good for business.

you really think these kids are in the "business" lol ... if they were good for business it wouldnt be so hectic out there ... and messed up part most of the stuff ive been hearing been personal it aint even about business or lost in $$$$$ ... they really slippin out there ... it like someone said i dont even think its any ogz out there ... its just the youngsters running wild trying to hold a rep .... and as soon as someone disrespects that ... thats when some real ish happens ... its immature bs ... similar to boys in the hood when Ferris bumps into Ricky ... and that little small incident is what lead to ricky being murdered ... just immature macho pride bs ... which generally happens amongst teenages and young men in thier 20s ... cause all they have is thier pride and thier rep @ those stages in thier life ....
  • antarticp
    edited June 2014
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    And Durk says Migos can come to O Block to shoot a vid, he good? ? , your family aint even good here, how you gon keep a ? from outta town safe?

dat dude like 3ft 2in 55lbs soaking wet ... i bet he got alot of dudes ? up talking that come to O block bs ... i dont care if lil durk invited me out to Orange County California ... i wouldnt go out there unless i got my own team to hold me down ... i wouldnt rely on lil durk for nothing especially no tuff ish ... even if hes bout it ... it aint like he can actually help ... i hate dudes like him that start ish ... its like man you only doing it cause you got big dudes around but we out here trying to have fun and you out here acting tuff just cause you got back up focus on the ? and stop worrying about these dudes on some ? ish ... knowing damn well you gonna be lights out 1st round while "we the back" gonna have to save you and we aint even here for that .... smh .. napoleon complex mofos