Video: Justin Bieber Caught On Tape Making Joke Offensive To African Americans "Run N!gger"

Options

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on the IC do I get called stupid and all it's derivates for even suggesting this guy
    iyhqc2.jpg
    34g5bav.jpg
    10yo31z.jpg
    15i0lna.jpg
    ...may not be racist.
    Sorry for not being able to muster up sufficient outrage over that ? joke.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm asking what DOES mean that you don't hold the white race above the black race? Like what would he or anyone for that matter have to do to solidify in your mind that they aren't a racist? Just curious since it seems that no matter how immersive a person becomes in Black culture you're still going to give them the side eye.

For instance, if Justin gave Lil Za a kidney would you accept him into the club?

Yep. Definitley one of the slowest posters on the IC.

Not Capt Save a hoe but imo, she's one of the smart and articulate posters on here.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    I'm asking what DOES mean that you don't hold the white race above the black race? Like what would he or anyone for that matter have to do to solidify in your mind that they aren't a racist? Just curious since it seems that no matter how immersive a person becomes in Black culture you're still going to give them the side eye.

For instance, if Justin gave Lil Za a kidney would you accept him into the club?

Not Capt Save a hoe but imo, she's one of the smart and articulate posters on here.
    Lmao smart & articulate?Go check out her replies in the solange/jay z elevator thread. Your opinion will quickly change.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Lmao smart & articulate?Go check out her replies in the solange/jay z elevator thread. Your opinion will quickly change.

Subjective bruh, and smart and articulate pertains to her grammar and command of the language for me anyway.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every so often they'll tell you how they really feel.

• Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Last I checked Sterling is neither close friends nor does he cohabitate with any of those men posted. Justin on the other hand......
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Iheart~Cali -

Racist / not. Did he not say some racist ? ?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Course he did, I never disputed that. But all of his actions subsequent to that remark don't paint him as a racist. They point to the opposite.
  • 7figz
    Options
    Course he did, I never disputed that. But all of his actions subsequent to that remark don't paint him as a racist. They point to the opposite.

So is it really worth debating the extent of his racism as opposed to the racist statements he made ?

For instance, cant't he have all these Black friends and still make '? -jokes' when he's around a bunch of white people ? They're not mutually exclusive.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid ? cannot understand the meaning of the word potential
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    I will just leave it here

Floyd threatened another black man (T.i.) just for trying to talk about something concerning accusations with his wife.

Floyd also called his father names on TV and threatened to fight him at the amusement of the network.

But Floyd defends Bieber because he smiles at him and is nice to his daughters.

If you don't see a problem there than delete yourself from this planet.

He didn't do that with J-Prince! LMMFAO!!!

Floyd not stupid...you see how he down played that ? with j-prince too he aint want no parts of that.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    No one is debating the extent of anything. I'm just getting flamed for going against a group think opinion. That never goes down well here. I genuinely don't think Justin Beiber is racist. Donald yes, Justin no.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IHeartCali @ :30
    Donald Sterling Attends A Predominantly Black Chu…: http://youtu.be/eH8k2PV4XqM
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Heard this on talk radio today. What is your point?
  • 7figz
    Options
    It's your prerogative to believe that but picture you vouchin' for this dude, you're one of his black friends, and you find out he makes '? -jokes' with his white friends when y'all ain't around.

What you look like saying "he's not a racist" ?

That's for him to disprove. The most Floyd and them cats can say is they never heard him say that ? . Best believe, if I got a white friend and I find that out, I won't be rushing to his defense. And we gon' chop it up personally about that when I see him.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last I checked Sterling is neither close friends nor does he cohabitate with any of those men posted. Justin on the other hand......

He dates/? his black concubines in his house
    Magic considered him a close friend
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ain't gon do nothing tho.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Y'all ain't gon do nothing tho.
    I'll continue to not support his "music" and refer to him as ? .
    And if I am afforded the opportunity, I'll spit in his face.

We that's different. You've always been a man with a plan.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Does this guy still go platinum?