_Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone give me a summary, i aint watchin that ?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye trying to be Nas so bad
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It basically excerpts of a lot of Kanye's interviews that sort of gives his worldview

"If I was to say i wasn't a genius, I'd just be lying to you and to myself."
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't this fan made?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie he's showing his affiliation to Satan by showing us all the ? symbol of the ? ...this ? ? is officially off his meds ...he still burnt up about them taking his mama...shoulda never took the oath ? .
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you guys not recognize that the statue is Michelangelo's David? The video is about Kanye as an artistic genius so it shows other brilliant works of art.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I skipped to 17:30 and then by 18:00 he skitzin again as usual. Dude is either bi polar or ? in the head either way. Dude thinks he the most influential person ever.. um.. ok.. and no one has better ideas than him, and he is the most relevant voice.. lol OH LAWWWWD lol

Just some ? rehashed.. got that ? where he flipped out on SWAY. ? KANYE
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye is delusional and an idiot, I enjoy his music but as a person he is annoying and ? made.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all know he didn't create this right
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This mustve been done by one of them KTT ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »
    Do you guys not recognize that the statue is Michelangelo's David? The video is about Kanye as an artistic genius so it shows other brilliant works of art.

Most of these ? on here never left their block much less learned anything of any cultural importance

I should leave My block, to see statues of penises
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a line between pride and confidence; The road to genius is built on insanity.

He took 34 minutes to summarize "the secret" to thinking positive, positive outcome but the road to pride leads to humility.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    JerfyT wrote: »

Most of these ? on here never left their block much less learned anything of any cultural importance

I should leave My block, to see statues of penises

Ignorant comment made by an ignoramus

You know nude art has been around FOREVER right?

Secondly it should be pointed out how you strictly are commenting in regards of ? . Ignorant & ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what KRS ONE was like in the early 90s. He was very opinionated. He made some good points and some bad ones. He definately had a following but when he went independent he lost the media coverage.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    SMMFH @ ppl focusing on the Statue of David's ? nudes -_- .... ? maaaan I tell ya SMMFH.

It's a fan made documentary of Kanye West, they're using his words and the things he's saying over orchestra and a video of random things. It's like a motivational telling from Kanye West to do better in life, appreciate life and strive to do more in life. I watched half of it and it's cool.

My only thing w/ Ye is to cool out w/ the arrogance and focus more on spreading his intellect. Throughout history arrogance and self awareness seldom go hand in hand. Dope video tho, this is why when Kanye West dies he's going to be heralded as someone who transcended Hip-Hop and became more. These are small steps to martyrdom.

So you saying someone gonna off Kanye? Damn..