Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him.

99% of the hateful ignorance in this thread will be what the kid faces on a day-to-day basis, so I commend him for feeling comfortable enough to come out.

? OUT OF HERE WITH this ? this "whatever the ? it is" a disgrace and should not be celebrated for wanting to mutilate itself.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    LOL & SMH at all the ? ass black women in here con-signing this ? and his fuckery all of you deserve a proper ass whipping. No wonder black people in american ain't ? .

Beating a Black woman for supporting an opinion that differs from your own ignorant view? Wow.

Your stances on a lot of issues is becoming a major turn-off.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's great that you all are so accepting... But can you explain exactly what is going on here?

I understand ? , lesbian. Transgender I do not.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not for you to understand or condone.
    If it's your child you love them unconditionally. You don't have to support every decision they make, but that doesn't mean you love them any less.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Hmm, it would be a neat thread to explore the true root reasons as to why the Black community (largely the men) cannot come to terms with LGBT issues.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's her business, more power to her *shrugs*
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't except this and do not condone this...

But I do respect the fact that every person makes decisions about how they will live their life. I treat others with common decency, but I will not stand for others pushing beliefs in me or telling me how I should feel.

I will teach my son the same. And I dont care who doesn't like it.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, but I'll ? on you for a nominal fee.
    What's the going rate?

I'm just curious....
  • Houston Texan
    Houston Texan Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I can't except accept this and do not condone this...

But I do respect the fact that every person makes decisions about how they will live their life. I treat others with common decency, but I will not stand for others pushing beliefs in me or telling me how I should feel.

I will teach my son the same. And I dont care who doesn't like it.

880066.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    That's great that you all are so accepting... But can you explain exactly what is going on here?

Cs live and let live.. though even when i hear people explain it .. im like the ? ..
  • SixSickSins
    Options

I don't think that anyone who identifies as anything other than transgender can truly relate to what it must feel like to feel that you were born in the "wrong" body, however, bashing them (especially Black youth who already *usually* get forcefed the bull that anything LGBT is of demonic origin) is not the answer.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think that anyone who identifies as anything other than transgender can truly relate to what it must feel like to feel that you were born in the "wrong" body, however, bashing them (especially Black youth who already *usually* get forcefed the bull that anything LGBT is of demonic origin) is not the answer.

depending on what you believe, it is. But that doesn't mean treat them like less than human. That's where people go wrong.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Nah, but I'll ? on you for a nominal fee.
    What's the going rate?

I'm just curious....

I don't have the first clue. But I can try to find out if it's important to you.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    LOL & SMH at all the ? ass black women in here con-signing this ? and his fuckery all of you deserve a proper ass whipping. No wonder black people in american ain't ? .

Beating a Black woman for supporting an opinion that differs from your own ignorant view? Wow.

Yes, in a perfect world ass whipping would be handed out for both males and females if they support anything that disfigures and disrespects black manhood and womanhood If that turns you off then so be it

you think i want our sons to have ? and my daughters to have ? ??? You think this is something good to be supporting?

You're disgusting and not who I thought you were. I think it's deeper than that...it's not just about a set of ? , smh. I can't imagine being my girly self and then being born as a male. Can you imagine what it must feel like if you (a straight male) had been born into a body of female parts? No, you probably can't objectively imagine how ? awful and dreadful and stigmatizing it must feel like to feel like a certain gender on the inside but the outside doesn't match.

The real thing that is "disfigured and disrespected" is their mind when people don't want them to be who they know they are. Such daunting negative feedback cannot be healthy. And it's clearly not a nurture issue for all those saying it was bad parenting...because we've all seen parents who have raised the child in the respective "gender role" (ugh, I despise that term) and they still do not feel like themselves and continue down the path of transgenderism. It's just how some people are born, period.

Anyone saying they'd cease to love or disown their child over something like this...please...do not procreate.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm, it would be a neat thread to explore the true root reasons as to why the Black community (largely the men) cannot come to terms with LGBT issues.

Because its ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie‌ finna have some rotten ass kids.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So his daughters trying to be a dude....these kids are weird man smh.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    So...another chapter of trapped in the closet?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, in a perfect world ass whipping would be handed out for both males and females if they support anything that disfigures and disrespects black manhood and womanhood If that turns you off then so be it

you think i want our sons to have ? and my daughters to have ? ??? You think this is something good to be supporting?

You're disgusting and not who I thought you were. I think it's deeper than that...it's not just about a set of ? , smh. I can't imagine being my girly self and then being born as a male. Can you imagine what it must feel like if you (a straight male) had been born into a body of female parts? No, you probably can't objectively imagine how ? awful and dreadful and stigmatizing it must feel like to feel like a certain gender on the inside but the outside doesn't match.

The real thing that is "disfigured and disrespected" is their mind when people don't want them to be who they know they are. Such daunting negative feedback cannot be healthy. And it's clearly not a nurture issue for all those saying it was bad parenting...because we've all seen parents who have raised the child in the respective "gender role" (ugh, I despise that term) and they still do not feel like themselves and continue down the path of transgenderism. It's just how some people are born, period.

Anyone saying they'd cease to love or disown their child over something like this...please...do not procreate.

why does one need drugs then
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this ? ? being reported?