Worshiper of Lucifer murders and dismembers woman

Options
King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
A Satanic worshipper in Tennessee killed, dismembered and ate a woman he had just met in a disturbing ritualistic murder, police said.

Cops learned of Gregory Hale’s gruesome secret when the 37-year-old asked a friend for help in disposing of a body, The Tullahoma News reported.

By that point, Hale had already allegedly killed and beheaded Lisa Marie Hyder, 36, then cut off her hands and placed them in a plastic bucket. He also allegedly cut of her feet and other body parts and placed them in another bucket before burying the woman’s torso under a burn pile behind his home.

When cops caught up to and arrested Hale on Sunday, he admitted to the gruesome crime, cops said. Hale also told cops he ate part of the woman, whom he had met the day she died, which prosecutors believe was on Friday, WSMV-TV reported.

The alleged killer’s Facebook page is filled with images and descriptions of blood, gore and killing. In one recent post, Hale shared a photo that read, “I hug the people I hate so I know how big to dig the hole in my backyard.”

In another, in just April, he wrote about being a cannibal and eating a vegetarian.

“would tha vegetarian taste like that fake soy meat like they got in sum fast food places???” he wrote, perhaps as a joke.

A post in February was dedicated to serial killer Richard Ramirez, who died in a California prison last June.

“R.I.P. Night Stalker….Wish I could have met U…” he wrote.

In several photos, Hale snaps himself carrying long-bladed knives and weapons, sometimes wearing masks. Several posts and pictures are about the metal band Slayer. Hale,is charged with first-degree murder and abuse of a corpse.

Hale at one point worked at a slaughterhouse in rural Coffee County, WSMV reported. Former co-workers recalled him as bizarre, and said he’d bring home animal body parts such as bones, blood and eyeballs, the news station reported.

One neighbor told the station the alleged cannibal was a devil worshipper.

"We will certainly be looking into everything that we're hearing. As you can image the things that you're hearing are the same things that we're hearing," Assistant District Attorney Marla Holloway told WSMV.

016U0RS.jpg

So nobody thought to mention this ? was harvesting animal blood and ? , coworkers just thought that ? was cool?

Comments