Dame Dash Reacts To Speculation That He's Broke, Says "Don't Worry About My Pockets"

Options
2»

Comments

• TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody's broke compared to somebody.I mean people like Bill Gates or Carlos Slim could look at Jayz,Jordan,or Diddy like bums on the street begging for change..so he's prolly broke compared to multi millionaires..but i'm pretty sure he still lives a good life..and does things the average ? can't afford to do
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he needs to chill with all that "pause" ? ... it detracts from the seriousness of his movement...
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame dash seem like he ponzi scheming whenever he talk. Like he finances sales of Kirby vacuums and ? .
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember back when pocket-watching was frowned-upon? I miss that...
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women usually suppose to be the ones worried bout a man's pockets not another man.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody should tell this guy actions speak louder than words. He might have grown up but you can't just say the exact opposite over everything you embodied for years and expect people to believe you. Or maybe you can. People seem to have bought into this while Dame being a genius business man while all I see is an arrogant ? who had to learn a harsh lesson about humility once his own bad behavior finally led to his downfall.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can people stop with the whole "shouldnt be worried about another mans pockets".we not.we laughin at your downfall.and wen its someone who used to splash it the laughs are harder

Its chaden freuder if anythin.you could apply that "dont worry about another mans..."to anythin.dont worry about another mans family life.thats jays buissness.dont worry about how another man used to make his money.thats up to ross.

Lot of hypocrisy goin on dmx*up in here,up in here*
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ laughing at a supposed downfall of somebody doing better than you

? care bout the wrong things smh
  • freethewave
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol @ laughing at a supposed downfall of somebody doing better than you

? care bout the wrong things smh

We do it everyday on the board.think of a rapper you dislike.yall cant wait till some ? happens against him.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Dame was on that skit on the Reasonable Doubt album calling another man, and I quote a "broke ass ? "...end quote...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you don't want people talking about the money you DON'T have, but you would rather them talk about the money you DO have or not talk about your money at all...

Can't have it both ways.
  • freethewave
    Options
    ...Dame was on that skit on the Reasonable Doubt album calling another man, and I quote a "broke ass ? "...end quote...

This right here.why you care about that mans money dame?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I give up with u simple ?
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

20 years ago... Is it impossible he has changed since?
  • freethewave
    Options

So he went from a man who laughs at broke ? to someone who is baffled at the idea of someone commentating on another mans money

Or

Someone who laughs at broke ? to someone who now appears broke and has to defend his character

Take a pick.oh and if in doubt relate it to the black community.whats that got to do with anythin.bet a lot of yall read that and started noddin
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options

So he went from a man who laughs at broke ? to someone who is baffled at the idea of someone commentating on another mans money

Or

Someone who laughs at broke ? to someone who now appears broke and has to defend his character

Take a pick.oh and if in doubt relate it to the black community.whats that got to do with anythin.bet a lot of yall read that and started noddin
    Real
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame getting money black excellence