white woman. 2 mixed children. is it ok for her to say the N word?

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't let that American Eagle fool you, cuh...If you spend a day wit them they will bump loud rap music, drink a cooler worth of 4 Loko, and pull out a bag of loud...All while sayin ? ...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't see why she would want to

the label was created by racists to bring down a group of people

if you're not down with their agenda why put their label on people
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only acceptable time is when she's getting her ? beat in. Other than that, Nah.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This seems to have started up around the early 2000's era I don't ever remember whites using that word as much back then cuz it was always originally a racist term to begin with. Then something happened around 2000 and whites were like "it's ok to say the friendly version now" smh I never said either version and still don't. Not the racist one or the "my buddy" one. The first because I don't get down with that racist ? and the second cuz I don't need to front on how "down" I am. Plus both would get my ass beat down. Lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Do you hang wit white ? ?

Absolutely NOT. I HATE WIGGERS WITH A PASSION

But still if they were as bold as ur trying to claim they are they would come say it to me. Which has never happened

This dudd was such a fraud got exposed for simpn latinas n kat..but it was black power only
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Do you hang wit white ? ?

Absolutely NOT. I HATE WIGGERS WITH A PASSION

But still if they were as bold as ur trying to claim they are they would come say it to me. Which has never happened

This dudd was such a fraud got exposed for simpn latinas n kat..but it was black power only

All of u is ? nerds ion believe none of em. Never have never will.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, you're still white, and we ain't the same color when police show up.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at any white person saying ? in my presence. That's an automatic fade.
    ? has never happened. Somehow, they can tell by who I am that that ? wont fly.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This seems to have started up around the early 2000's era I don't ever remember whites using that word as much back then cuz it was always originally a racist term to begin with. Then something happened around 2000 and whites were like "it's ok to say the friendly version now" smh I never said either version and still don't. Not the racist one or the "my buddy" one. The first because I don't get down with that racist ? and the second cuz I don't need to front on how "down" I am. Plus both would get my ass beat down. Lol

It's Eminems fault.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It started because that generation of black kids got soft.
    They the same ones who are devastated when actual racism happens to them,
    because they grew up thinking that ? didn't really really exist like that.

Check back in 10 years to see if the hiring disparity and wage differences for these same
    friends effect their mentality.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites invented so of course but only in her own head.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Can't cape for other duns to stick up for themselves. I'll just tell her call me one I'll slap fire out'cha ass. Say that ? around me Imma slap fire out'cha ass. I'll make sure I'll say it in front of ALL the black folks that work to let them know how ashamed they should be for lettin this white girl take liberties on their ass.

What the ? who you ? got to do with your vocabulary? WHy I stopped ? with white girls because of fuckery like this, some ? get too familiar.

But you'll let a black woman, or any other black person, call you a ? 74 times a day. ok ok cool

*inb4 hypocritical justification*
    There a word called CONTEXT. You should look it up.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have some trivial issues.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a really simple equation to used to figure this one out. Is the person black? No = not okay.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the more they yearn to say it the more repulsive they r to me...
    also, white ppl who yearn to say it are usually despicable... that goes for those who use it to "make a point" like Louis CK.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans did own slaves...What the ? ?....Every race of people has owned slaves...And honestly, if anybody got a "right" to say a word, it's the people who made it...

Almost forgot about this guy. What a clown
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    As a white male and having a son in law who is black, with 2 children. I heard my daughter call him that ? , I pulled her hair and said if you love someone you ? respect him as a man and I don't want to ever hear that ? again. Children are going to pick up enough bad habits on their own,. It just perpetuates and sets a bad standard.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    WYRMWYRD wrote: »
    As a white male and having a son in law who is black, with 2 children. I heard my daughter call him that ? , I pulled her hair and said if you love someone you ? respect him as a man and I don't want to ever hear that ? again. Children are going to pick up enough bad habits on their own,. It just perpetuates and sets a bad standard.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WYRMWYRD wrote: »

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Good stance, don't remember peeling your lip off my zipper though.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sounds like she's supporting the black community more than most ? . She gets a pass
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can say what she wants. No one's gonna do anything about it.

This coming from a blacky married to a honkie

Her husband probably calls her ? every Tuesday
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got in a huge argument with a FWB because I called a ? guy (who she doesn't even like) a fruity pie and she said it was hateful and cruel and just as bad as calling a black person the N word except she didn't say N word.

And I was like yeah ok cause ? were slaves at one point and her response was "they had to hide who they were!!!!"

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    thanks for sharing.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She loved to suck me off but the ? ruined that for me.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yo I swear, when the Chappelle's show uncensored ? on comedy central. white folks thought it was okay since it was on tv.