How has Fabolous been in the game for 10+ years and only dropped 5 albums?

Options
Agrv2385
Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fab has been in the game since 01' and has only dropped 5 damn albums. Thats like an about just about every 3 years. For a short period of time cats was sayin he good be as big as Jay, and he has had his fair share of hits. His mixtapes are usually pretty good too. Is dude just the laziest artist ever? well aside from santana of course. And his last album losos way was pretty good i thought and he didnt even capitalize of that. Has his time has passed already or does he still have a shot at bein big?

Comments

• freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im suprised people rate this dude.Part from keepin it gangster and beath(which every rapper rips it harder)I dont play with this fake mase
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He been on that bubble gum shimmy shimmy pop music ? for a minute. The last dope project I liked from him was the no competition mixtape. That ? was hard.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Fab, he one of my favs.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? wit fab but hes a lazy rapper . His mixtapes are more then his albums
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are we calling him lazy when he's putting out mixtapes also? They still count don't they?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His albums are inconsistent. No direction to them.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overrated nowadays
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's lazy but he drops a mix tape or album yearly, he's pop culture rapper but heads like soul tapes best, sounds about right.....
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread premise itself is a little weak. Those numbers ain't bad. But if this is a ? On Fabolous Thread then I'm in.

His live show is trash cuz he too worried about bein too cool onstage and less worried about emoting and being entertaining.

Also his songs-for-the-? formula became transparent and played out by the time the second album rolled around.

First time I heard 'Breathe' I was amazed. I just knew he'd seen the light and would start taking more creative risks. Only for him to follow up with that sucka ass 'Baby' single.

Can't deny that he's a talented lyricist. But the fact that he is so talented makes it easier to ? on him when he puts out such underwhelming ? .

Nah not tryin to bash fab, its more like if dude had so much potential why hasnt he capitalized on it with better albums and more consistency. yeah fab is talented but i think its much easier to put out a dope mixtape than a classic album. and losos way is the closest hes come to a cohesive album. Like the other dude said same with kiss but i think his had more to do with label politics.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lock this ? thread
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fab been working on his album for couple years now . no sight that ? will drop .
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I heard 'Breathe' I was amazed. I just knew he'd seen the light and would start taking more creative risks. Only for him to follow up with that sucka ass 'Baby' single.

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe he's good at managing his money and doesn't need to drop albums every year.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is stupid
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? him. He has the gayest name ever. What ? even says tge word fabulous in a sentence? Do you? Get him thee ? outta here.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a spark when he started now he just

garbage-can-2.jpg
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't mind that he drops an album every other year if they were really dope albums but most of them aren't.

He still cool with me though. ? and Kiss are lazy as ? though
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you care is the question?
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread premise itself is a little weak. Those numbers ain't bad. But if this is a ? On Fabolous Thread then I'm in.

His live show is trash cuz he too worried about bein too cool onstage and less worried about emoting and being entertaining.

Also his songs-for-the-? formula became transparent and played out by the time the second album rolled around.

Can't deny that he's a talented lyricist. But the fact that he is so talented makes it easier to ? on him when he puts out such underwhelming ? .

I notice this ever since he performed at my college homecoming concert and when i saw him performed at power 105.1 powerhouse last hyear.....'dude is too concerned being cool during live performance when compare to other artists like Wale, Nicki Minaj, Curren$y,and dipset