Propose A Law That Would Benefit The Opposite Sex

Options

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop requiring females in the Air Force to sign over custody of their child.

Thank you, I was unaware of this.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Manditory drug screenings and Job Corp programs for those living on government assistance.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't have to do that if they are married.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

If you can't read or write like a normal woman, you don't get welfare. I'd also drug test these hoodrats. One positive test, and bam! No benefits for you!

I would also make it mandatory that a Woman on welfare has 6 months to live off welfare, and that's it. She has 6 months to find a decent job. After that, she's on her own, and the only way she can get more benefits is if she went back to school.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

If you can't read or write like a normal woman, you don't get welfare. I'd also drug test these hoodrats. One positive test, and bam! No benefits for you!

I would also make it mandatory that a Woman on welfare has 6 months to live off welfare, and that's it. She has 6 months to find a decent job. After that, she's on her own, and the only way she can get more benefits is if she went back to school.

And surprised drug test too. No way of her trying to find someone to ? in her cup.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

And surprised drug test too. No way of her trying to find someone to ? in her cup.

I'm worried that we're starting to agree. Excuse me while I go buy some old e
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I'm worried that we're starting to agree. Excuse me while I go buy some old e

No one cares for lazy single mothers.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop requiring females in the Air Force to sign over custody of their child.

Thank you, I was unaware of this.

They are required to give power of attorney to someone if they are a single parent. It is not only Air force, it is military wide.

It is to prevent single parents (women and men) from skipping out on deployments because they dont have anyone to take care of their child. It is called a family care plan. Without one you will have to get out of the military. This is one of the best things going in the military right now.

Some people (men and women) dont comply so they can get out on a Admin sep. At the same time, the military doesnt have to mess with a situation where the parent cant do their duties. You have to renew it every year.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Manditory drug screenings and Job Corp programs for those living on government assistance.

Some states have similar laws getting shot down right now because drug screenings of that nature consist of illegal search and seizure. A drug screening with no probable cause.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Spoken like a true Republican.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

even tho drug testing has been proven to be a waste of money, huh? smh
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd make it illegal to ? women

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    y'all have too much faith in "the law" and rules...
    Cain wrote: »
    Purpose a law that insure battered females safety and make them attend self defense classes.

um... u think woman are being battered because their kung fu is weak?

Captain giving know it all
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    I'd make it illegal to ? women

Somebody beat you to it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    false ? accusations should be punishable by DEATH!

or at least life in prison...

that'll show them groupie thots to stop lyin

Too harsh.

False ? accusations should be faced with the same punishment that was placed on the one who was accused and sentenced.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I believe all law should work for the utilitarian benefit of society not genders.

as it stands now most laws benefit women over men anyway i am unaware of any law that needs to be changed or created for the benefit of women that would not somehow disadvantage men.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly what @zombie said.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A law that would provide better accomodations for pregnant women in the workplace.

A law that would force pregnant drug addicts into rehab and maybe soe jail time while they get clean. Babies being born addicted to heroin is not good.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even though the ? is outta the norm for our society

? - get your ? cut off or stoned to death

Adultery- get caught stoned to death (shouldn't have gotten married)

Steal - get your arm cut off
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have a mandatory course for sex, sexuality, and psychology of sex course for women and men after high school.

Have self defense classes for girls, boys, men and women to prevent possible ? and have open discussion with women and men on the seriousness of ? .

Have PSA's about boys and men can also be victims of ? , not just women.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord knows I watch every corner in fear that women would ? me.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol... y'all cracking me up with the self defense stuff...
    if everyone is trained in kung fu... never mind...