CURRENTLY SPEAKING WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BLACK WOMAN THAT POST ON THIS WEBSITE??

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can't name a female on this website that look better than @‌tabatha

if that was true Marley wouldn't have dominated the polls in the hottest ic female thread
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't have one..*shrugs
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd let Kai ? on my couch. I'd ask her if that's what Africa smells like after.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not nayn one becuz I don't know either one of em from a ? stain so they gets no pedistal work from me ya dig?.
    #Scripture.
  • grouchygreg
    grouchygreg Members, Administrators Posts: 162 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Trashboat's mom is kinda hot
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    laydee wrote: »
    a lot of good female posters here.....I see why cats on other sites are so thirsty when they see how many women post on this board......

shout out to @haute one of my favorite posters

me and @obfresh gon retire from the IC together and get married and have 2.5 churrens....I enjoy her pics of her cooking

honorable mention to the female posters that I always find their posts entertaining (even if sometimes in an adversarial nature)

@kai (married somali dicktease tempting old men)

@msjones (hard on her simps with the screenshots haha)

@deserttrain (I like arguing with her, underrated intelligent poster)

@MissK (she simps me behind the scenes :) )

@grumpychuck (ethers ? and takes surprisingly unexpected sexy ass pics)

@thot_pilgrim (I like your posts, but yeah I still gon spit in your soda :( )

@sixsicksins (wild child, does a bad job at camoflauging her sex appeal - I still see you tho )

@baby_buggati (I'm just happy you ain't got fat :( )

@laydee (entertaining when you ain't acting like an uppity tea-sipper)

@peeny_wally (I wanna grease your wheelchair wheels)

@? _lyfe (entertaining when you ain't on your feminist rants, but you make a lot of posters really catch feelings)

and the quiet subtle posters

@cali (you should post more)

@moneypowerrespect (low key funny poster)

@taeboo (laid back poster, needs to work on her cooking a lil bit more and she could get wifed )

@atribecalledgabi (I like your musical taste)

the rest of these female posters are either unremarkable.........or don't post frequently enough for me to really notice

I resent this!!! I always sip tea never slurp.

reggiebomb.gif

a lot of good female posters here.....I see why cats on other sites are so thirsty when they see how many women post on this board......

shout out to @haute one of my favorite posters

me and @obfresh gon retire from the IC together and get married and have 2.5 churrens....I enjoy her pics of her cooking

honorable mention to the female posters that I always find their posts entertaining (even if sometimes in an adversarial nature)

@kai (married somali dicktease tempting old men)

@msjones (hard on her simps with the screenshots haha)

@deserttrain (I like arguing with her, underrated intelligent poster)

@MissK (she simps me behind the scenes :) )

@grumpychuck (ethers ? and takes surprisingly unexpected sexy ass pics)

@thot_pilgrim (I like your posts, but yeah I still gon spit in your soda :( )

@sixsicksins (wild child, does a bad job at camoflauging her sex appeal - I still see you tho )

@baby_buggati (I'm just happy you ain't got fat :( )

@laydee (entertaining when you ain't acting like an uppity tea-sipper)

@peeny_wally (I wanna grease your wheelchair wheels)

@? _lyfe (entertaining when you ain't on your feminist rants, but you make a lot of posters really catch feelings)

and the quiet subtle posters

@cali (you should post more)

@moneypowerrespect (low key funny poster)

@taeboo (laid back poster, needs to work on her cooking a lil bit more and she could get wifed )

@atribecalledgabi (I like your musical taste)

the rest of these female posters are either unremarkable.........or don't post frequently enough for me to really notice

I resent this!!! I always sip tea never slurp.

reggiebomb.gif

I dont get it ???

Oh but you could...

lmfao

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    bride >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bride >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Luv u too,Busta! Lol you ? me up ;)
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Pico‌ and there used to be one ethiopian chick on here but I forget her name
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

I love her

grrrrrrrrrr! stay away from my six!
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evil chuck is funny.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just skimmed through this thread...

i never posted in here before but i did flag/wack all the white boys..
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd let @pico sit on my face problem being most these hoes on here don't exist
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no particular order

@tha_bride22‌ - funny, witty, trill

@SixSickSins‌ - educated, feisty, love her vocab

@topoftheworld‌ - intelligent, philosophical, reserved (doesnt post enough)

@obnoxiouslyfresh‌ - sweetheart, honest, chill
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    top_zps1a149766.jpg
    First there was the collapse of civilization: anarchy, genocide, starvation. Then when it seemed things couldn't get any worse, we got the plague. The Living Death, quickly closing its fist over the entire planet. Then we heard the rumors: that the last scientists were working on a cure that would end the plague and restore the world. Restore it? Why? I like the death! I like the misery! I like this world!
    cyborg05.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    thanks @Sion‌

bastard @Black_Samson‌

LOL
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    Wow @sion dont love me but in my ? boo lovin. Oooooh aight.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @LadyZee kinda get me tho it's her eyes she's nice very pretty, @Kai dope, @MissK dope (pretty feet too), @Pico bad, Charlie Danger could get it, @Six woulda been apart of my crew if I knew her, Lil Loca/? _Lyfe cool too, @topoftheworld cool as a fan, @tha_bride22 is the truth LOLOLOLOL, OB Fresh gullible, @taeboo‌ wise as hell, shout outs to Mrs.Du she cool as hell & Du won.

I know I'm missing some but I'm pressed for time right now. Shout outs to T/S for showing love to the women of the IC.

geton tin chat bae

http://tinychat.com/parallelrhymes
  • Purr
    Options
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd go with @Pico since I enjoy reading her posts the most due to her well-rounded combination of great personality, natural sense of humor and intelligence. When I first joined, she kind of irked me enough that I started to skip over her posts because I took all of her posts seriously and couldn't tell when/if she was joking. Weirdly enough, now that's one of my favorite things about reading her posts. Makes the IC less boring.

After Pico, there are black female posters I enjoy reading but rarely get to read since they aren't frequent posters or at least don't post much anytime I view the IC.
    So in no particular order:

@DesertTrain (judging by this thread the most underrated female poster on the IC)

@Kai (I like her aggressive demeanor and quick wit. I like how smooth she and DTrain tends to counter opposing view points)

@TopofTheWorld (She and KU Beezy are imho the most versitale female posters on the IC, I wish she posted more since I rarely see her post, in fact she makes me feel less insecure about my low post count lol. I've noticed she actually has an affable demeanor that's similar to Pico's yet her posting style is completely different)

@SixSicSins- (Like Kai, her aggressiveness is awesome. 2nd naturally funniest female poster on the IC and easily one of the most intelligent. I was shocked at her post count because I discovered some of her posts for the first time in late April/early May, if it wouldn't for her post count I'd think she was a new poster.)

@IheartCali Like Top and Six, an infrequent poster that I wish posted more often. The 2nd most underrated female poster after DTrain. She and KU Beezy, Pico were nice/welcoming to a newb since day 1, so I'll always appreciate her for that and never pile on/join a bandwagon when she's getting bashed by multiple posters for harboring a different opinion.