Which is the better crew overall... D-Block v The Diplomats v G-Unit (fixed)

Options
joeyfkncrakk
joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in The Reason
D-Block is the most loyal but who is the better crew all time... Who fit together and were the best as a whole, let's kick this off..... I'm with the DiP, they were the best put together in my opinion

Which is the better crew overall... D-Block v The Diplomats v G-Unit (fixed) 71 votes

D-BLOCK
39%
nawledge_godjonothe ghostawwwwwwwwwwwMECCA1000mryounggunvageneral08illestni99ainneMorganFreemanKingCoolJoeYamoleySenseiits....JOHN BCain8822Built 4 cuban linx[Deleted User]A$AP_A$TONEar2DaStStillFaggyAFTHIRDSUPREME 28 votes
DIPSET
32%
buttuh_bS2Jmiamivice305BelovedAfenijoeyfkncrakkdouble0sugesr_the_freshmanspit_fiyaMr.LVKLICHEfreethewaveNothingButTheTruthBilly_PonchoOlorun22RickyRich32DaysOfInfinitiharlem hustlaTrillfatePeezy_Jenkinsaka_OG 23 votes
G-UNIT
28%
southsil4lil[Deleted User]veikuridwade206ethosnillerthekidIceBergTaylornohiphop1L.O.S.T.BigBallsNoWorriesgemini86_Goldie_DaBullRahlowSuperSoakerRed_EyezKingFreemanHeavy In The GameJuttythe3rdThe Furley Ghost 20 votes

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    G-UNIT
    Being that u said alltime, Im guessing you mean gunit including Game.

In that case Gunit >>>>>>>>>
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-BLOCK
    If we talkin about goin in a booth and gettin it in, chemistry, as well as relevance over time, D-block wins in a landslide. Jada and Styles alone is too much for dipset and g unit to compete with on as far as the rhymes. I think you should add state property, them ? was too potent, they was goin on Hot97 bein reckless as ? bodyin ? , plus Chain Gang Vol. 2 was better than any "crew" album the other 3 put out.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    DIPSET
    Game wasn't as much of GUnit as people make him out to be though, he more just was sponsored by them IMO
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    DIPSET
    D block were the supreme lyricists of the 3 groups but they never went as far as they could have went... I always admired them sticking together and never breaking up but they never made that noise together like DIP and the Unit made
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-BLOCK
    Game wasn't as much of GUnit as people make him out to be though, he more just was sponsored by them IMO

I think that was some ? Jimmy Dre and 50 cooked up because that ? couldn't write hooks or somethin like that. He was manufactured as a member, it was more politics than anything. I really wish Game would be "1 blood" Game all the time for real, he a savage when he wanna be.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-BLOCK
    I like the unit but they not ? with the lox at all.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET
    Dipset was huge down south forreal
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2014
    Options
    DIPSET

I think that was some ? Jimmy Dre and 50 cooked up because that ? couldn't write hooks or somethin like that. He was manufactured as a member, it was more politics than anything. I really wish Game would be "1 blood" Game all the time for real, he a savage when he wanna be.

Game said a couple times I believe that Dre just through in him the group to get a buzz off 50's plight.. Game didn't give a damn about them ? , he was always a solo act featured on GUnit songs.... He didn't have that many collabos group wise either to consider him as high a member as Yayo, Buck, or Banks
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    G-UNIT
    Idc how he became a part of the group, he was still part of the group.

50, Game, and Banks Catalog>>> the rest
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET
    The Harlem World Diplomats>>>>>>

lol 50, banks and game don't even have better discographies than buck, let alone killa cam
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET
    Now imagine if they put the egos aside and toured
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET
    Gunit dipset dblock

Coming to a city near you
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    G-UNIT

lol 50, banks and game don't even have better discographies than buck, let alone killa cam

There was a poll last week on who was the best member from g unit and I dont even think Buck got 1 vote lol

Foh with that ?
  • Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    G-UNIT
    Easily Dipset or G-Unit

D Block can all spit a dope verse but thats it. Their beats are garbage and they can't make dope hooks or hit songs.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    as ill as DBlock is

Diplomats>>>>

They had it all Streets and ? like they ? also
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    DIPSET
    Dr.Evil wrote: »

There was a poll last week on who was the best member from g unit and I dont even think Buck got 1 vote lol

Foh with that ?

lol ok, and?? There have been polls/threads b4 where buck got majority of the love as well, foh with that the ic said so ? , cam and buck discography>>>the rest of gunit discography outside grodt and maybe documentary, then the dipset albums...mane come on lol, if u prefer mediocre ? more power to u.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    G-UNIT
    GRODT
    Documentary
    Guess Who's Back
    Beg For Mercy
    Doctors Advocate
    GUnit Radio Mixtapes

>>>> Anything Buck ever dropped..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    DIPSET
    Dr.Evil wrote: »
    GRODT
    Documentary

>>>> Anything Buck ever dropped..

it stops here, and documentary is definitely debatable, doctors advocate is laughable. Straight outta cashville and buck the world are great bodies of work, not to mention the back on my buck ? series, and live loyal die rich, keep sleeping if u want to
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-BLOCK
    Not close
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G-UNIT
    the mighty mighty Unit
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-BLOCK
    D-Block
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET
    Lyrically, OBVIOUSLY D-Block. But music catalog? Ngga theres Dip set songs i done shed thug tears to!

Neither of those crews is comin close to Diplomatic Immunity.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET
    SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT MENTIONIN STATE PROPERTY.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Overall:

1. D block
    2. G Unit
    3. Dipset

As far as best rappers it boils down to Game/Banks vs Styles/Jada vs Cam. If Cam is the best ? on your squad, you mediocre.