Ladies and Gentlemen: A #Creepset Inc. Exclusive..........KHALEESI.

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever wacked my post...

Square up!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah thats all good... but how is a known race traitor of higher stature than a lady who does not partake in the whiteness? given your beliefs this seems weird...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    cali ain't gonna respond though....

she too classy

Anybody who willingly allows lewd photos of themselves to be taken while splayed out on a child's bed cannot be classy.

Imagine coming home from kindergarten and your mother's ? juice coated your Thomas The Train or Disney Princess sheets...so disrespectful.
    Cali really can't go at aqua because she ain't no better, tbh.
    that aint accurate... u gonna have to elaborate...

@sixsicksins we need to know...

You appear to be laboring under the delusion that I owe you anything....I'm Sicks....let me assure you that I do not.

This ? right here will get somebody end up dead.

This like when Trunks sliced Frieza into cold cuts and blasted the pieces.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    cali ain't gonna respond though....

she too classy

Anybody who willingly allows lewd photos of themselves to be taken while splayed out on a child's bed cannot be classy.

Imagine coming home from kindergarten and your mother's ? juice coated your Thomas The Train or Disney Princess sheets...so disrespectful.
    Cali really can't go at aqua because she ain't no better, tbh.
    that aint accurate... u gonna have to elaborate...

@sixsicksins we need to know...

You appear to be laboring under the delusion that I owe you anything....I'm Sicks....let me assure you that I do not.

This ? right here will get somebody end up dead.

This like when Trucks sliced Frieza into cold cuts and blasted the pieces.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah thats all good... but how is a known race traitor of higher stature than a lady who does not partake in the whiteness? given your beliefs this seems weird...

I can't be quite sure, but I think you're seeking an explanation in order to spice up the thread. By golly, what a sly fox!

eh, one diddled herself on cam for the whites & the other made mutts with one...they ain't too far off from one another. But you already knew that.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't be quite sure, but I think you're seeking an explanation in order to spice up the thread. By golly, what a sly fox!

eh, one diddled herself on cam for the whites & the other made mutts with one...they ain't too far off from one another. But you already knew that.

be honest... which is worse?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

be honest... which is worse?

i0h6dGLjBYb4E.gif
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    That porcelain demon got you black queens self destructin outchea

She aint een gotta work nomo

She planted that seed and watchin it blossom from afar

Zee you sly puppet you
    U know I completely agree with u cause the little ? isn't even black so yes this is a argument that's deeper than what it really is

I did cone in disrespecting first by referring to hervasva thirsty ? so my apologies for that y'all know I'm a respective person towards everyone else as long as they respect me too...

It still dosent change the fact that Cali tried to sue the state because they wouldn't give the whale pussied ? the HPV vaccination. U ALREADY HAVE THE ? U SLIMEY ? don't u ever come in this motha ? down talking me hoe I ain't never had to sell my ? ? ? maybe the rocks that your tricks is smoking not saying that I'm proud of it I understand the hustle but ? please my abortions were all done by one man and one man only I know my count of sexual partners ? do you?

oh sheesh but

Cali said her ? is prettier than yours
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . My ? . Daughter. Was made by a white man just like your thotty ass momma gapped. Her legs. Open to a ? slave owner. ? my daughter is. Well taken care of.and.does. Not. Want for nothing. Because she is supported by both parents. ? . The ? you. Mean.

Y'all stay having these ? . Pop out of line. Hoe. Move. Out of your parents. House learn to wash your own ? . And then come see about this six.... ? . Your. Opinion. Is just as irrelevant. As that 847 dollar a month. Job ur over. There slaving. Just to buy new tampons. And sketchers. U puppy. Dog as ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    U ? ? stay on this ? .site. All ? . Day being. Thirsty. Ass ? to these ? . That. Ain't doing ? but wasting. Time. Being broke with. U sad ass. ? . ? . If u clocked the hours u spent on the ic. On getting sum. ? . Money in your pocket. Or doing something else to get the ? out of ur. Parents house. ? . U probably. Wouldn't be walking around with a metro. Pass in your purse driving. Your parents car. Don't none of u hoes need to come in here trona sneak your side dish comments.in on this conversation about me cause at the end of this conversation. ? I wud. Still spit in ur ? . Face and just. Laugh. Weak. Ass ? . Internet. ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? . My phones. Be ? . Up n ? . And. Yes I b texting. In rage everytime. I come to this place

And Mr zee. U need to sit down somewhere. Before. U catch a dv grown ass men. Hitting. Women. Get no mercy in the system. My guy
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I b looking. Mad as ? . Texting. The ic. Lmao. I can't. Sock. The ? . Out. Of these ?

One of my employees. Just came. Outside. And said "damn aqua. Who u texting!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    And it's crazy cause I'm like the coolest. Sweetest. Nicest. Person. On here. Real ? . But for sum. Reason. A lot. Of these ? . On here just feel the need to ? with me for no reason. I don't care about a dude talking. ? . These dudes mean nothing. But females Is supposed. To stick together. Like sisters. Cause. At the end of the day it's gone. Always be man against women. Since the beginning. Of time women. Been. Thrown. Underneath. Men that's y I apologized. To kaleesi. Causey I know I called her out her name first.... I don't like beefin. With women
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Lmao. I'm done here. Chi. Text. Me later
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    "You. pop ? . then. apologize. ? just. ask Kiss."
    Shut. Up
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭