Racism At It's Finest In New Rochelle, NY: Woman Goes Off On Girl! "You're An Ugly N*Gger"

Options

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so the video starts, with no clue of why, some bird egging on some old white bird who was clearly trying to go on about her way ......... the bird doing the recording pretty much got what she paid for ......... I'm pretty sure if you stick a camera in a white persons face and ? with them long enough ..... they'll drop the bomb on you too .....
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But she ain't trying to throw hands tho! Got to come with something better when you're angry. Ask Donald Sterling.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe that's some Chicago ? ..they say we don't have it all. Where are you ? from where this is acceptable?
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I couldn't bring myself to make this thread this morning. Figured somebody else would make it sooner or later.
    Black chick sounded just as ignorant as the white woman....smh. In her eagerness to expose the racist, she made herself look just as bad.

Where did you get eagerness from? You know it took a while before she started recording. Just exposing what people already know. Just figure now a lot more people know how you really feel.

Yeah, she could have done it differently, but at least she 2 piece her. She'd think twice the next time she felt like speaking her mind.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    If you get called a ? and you dont beat the ? out ouf that person....you soft as hell. Soft.

Honestly in 2014..I cannot cosign this statement. You gotta be smarter than this.

Gotta agree with this, unless its habitual, then beat the ? out of them
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that bird ? wasn't gonna lay hands if her first thought was to record the ? ....... It's usually some body who peeps the scene from the sideline who pulls their camera out ....... and the white lady didn't even drop the bomb right at the beginning of the video ....... so it's pretty clear that the chick was going at that old bird even before she pulled her phone out ...... probably was her summer school teacher who failed the ? out of her .....
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you get called a ? and you dont beat the ? out ouf that person....you soft as hell. Soft.

Honestly in 2014..I cannot cosign this statement. You gotta be smarter than this.

The year does not matter. How many fights you been in? How many times you been to jail for it or it ruined your whole life? ? gotta stop being so ? damn scarry. ? will fight over shoes, ? not paying back on time, all kind of trivial ? but a ? calls you a ? to your face and you wanna take the high road?I'ma make you swing first and then Ima try to beat you into a coma after that. ? all that.

Lol @ scarry... So the way black people excel is to fight when being called a ? ...

Sorry dog. I'm not a kid. I don't fight over shoes or loans... Maybe you have nothing to lose...

I have a lot to lose. If you looked at my daughter and said anything disrespectful to her Im beating your ass. same goes for any member of my family. If you call me a ? I have to address that, I'm not going to have random ? disrespecting me. That's not how ? works.....I will beat your ass. And I will still have my career and live a wonderful life after that. #scaryasfuck.

So in your case. This white woman calls you a ? you are going to provoke her into swinging on you... Then fight her.

If not, delete your posts in this thread.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #frightenedlikeamufucka
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    that bird ? wasn't gonna lay hands if her first thought was to record the ? ....... It's usually some body who peeps the scene from the sideline who pulls their camera out ....... and the white lady didn't even drop the bomb right at the beginning of the video ....... so it's pretty clear that the chick was going at that old bird even before she pulled her phone out ...... probably was her summer school teacher who failed the ? out of her .....

so given the evidence, its the black girls fault she got called a racial slur?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    I couldn't bring myself to make this thread this morning. Figured somebody else would make it sooner or later.
    Black chick sounded just as ignorant as the white woman....smh. In her eagerness to expose the racist, she made herself look just as bad.

Where did you get eagerness from? You know it took a while before she started recording. Just exposing what people already know. Just figure now a lot more people know how you really feel.

Yeah, she could have done it differently, but at least she 2 piece her. She'd think twice the next time she felt like speaking her mind.

By eagerness I mean she was going waaay out of her way to agitate the woman further w/ all that extra ? she was saying. That in no way absolves the racist from her actions, but it was obvious what the black chick was doing. It's either that...or she was just a ratchet ass black chick. The way black dude handled it in the other video was perfect because he let the woman make herself look stupid w/o making himself look stupid in the process.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Tell us how racist the south is again

Tell us how trill ? in NY is again
    Word lol.

I'll keep it 100, I'm pretty sure I can speak for the majority of us here in our 20s/30s that were raised in the south when I say:

Whites ain't never came at us on some overt ? in an isolated 1-on-1 area, like these white ladies doing to NY ? this year.

so in the souf, y'all skipping hand to hand down dirt roads singing Ebony and Ivory huh?
    just stop. this is no place for that regional ? .

What he's saying is whites down here ain't no where near this disrespectful especially one on one
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Upstate NYers are racist as ? . Had a racist encounter with one about a month ago.

Me: So where are you from?

Redneck Cave ? : New York!

Oh where in NYC?

Not, NYC. Upstate.

Oh. *dissapointed*

So what instruments do you play?

I play a bit of keys but I grew up playing sax.

Wow, ok so I'm not into black guys at all. I don't even care for black people much. But when you give head to a girl do your lips get tired?

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

i mean, damn.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not sure what was trying to be accomplished by the recorder. did she just go to wherever they are one day and think "let me try to see if i can get a person to be racist to me while i try to annoy the ? out of them"? that would be some loser/weirdo ? .

white lady dumb though.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Tell us how racist the south is again

Tell us how trill ? in NY is again
    Word lol.

I'll keep it 100, I'm pretty sure I can speak for the majority of us here in our 20s/30s that were raised in the south when I say:

Whites ain't never came at us on some overt ? in an isolated 1-on-1 area, like these white ladies doing to NY ? this year.

so in the souf, y'all skipping hand to hand down dirt roads singing Ebony and Ivory huh?
    just stop. this is no place for that regional ? .
    Nah, I'm just saying I (and many people my age range born in the south, that I know) never experienced a white person being bold enough to direct unprovoked overt racism toward me despite being raised in arguably the most racist region in America. These recent outbreaks are hard to fathom especially when you consider the bravado some of these NY cats have when comparing their area to regions/areas like the midwest, south, dmv etc.

Anyway I digress, I see where you're coming from. You're right fam this shouldn't be nor is a regional issue. To suggest otherwise is deflecting away from the real issue here(racism) and creates a risk of victim blaming. Regional ? is irrelevant in the grande scheme of things, so I'll drop this subject and focus on the racist cac.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boogie in here acting oblivious to the rhetoric on here every other day
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gertrude of Arabia destroyed western asia stability after the Ottoman empire collapsed. White women are the secret weapon of white supremacy.