Racism At It's Finest In New Rochelle, NY: Woman Goes Off On Girl! "You're An Ugly N*Gger"

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And those ? boys from NY like to claim how real they are
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SWAMPGOD‌ Don't let the reaction ? touch your heart like that, B.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    you really think these lunatic white boys aint prepared to die for they people? you docile negroes better hope and pray that the race war these crackas stay talkin about never happens because you ? dont stand a chance in hell, ? black cowards

Stress is the silent killer yo. They killing you softly and you don't even know it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYS not NYC

Same ? ... Remeber that old man, in the bus in brooklyn...
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Not ery'body on that turn the other cheek ? .

Cracka walks up and calls me "? ", I'm assuming he wants to get ? up.

"Turn the other cheek" only applies when somebody gets physical with you.

You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' ? who calls you a "? "?

Nah, homie. You're smarter than that.

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    you really think these lunatic white boys aint prepared to die for they people? you docile negroes better hope and pray that the race war these crackas stay talkin about never happens because you ? dont stand a chance in hell, ? black cowards

Stress is the silent killer yo. They killing you softly and you don't even know it.

i aint stressed though, thats just how i talk, im aggressive, i was raised by a bunch cussin ass ? , it is what it is
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

You really gonna fight everybody who utters a term that you deem "disrespectful"?

You gonna go toe-to-toe with some big Stone Cold Steve Austin lookin' ? who calls you a "? "?

like i said black people are cowards, thats how you ? became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see why people say you can't let your emotions get the best of you when someone racially abuses you, but where do you draw the line? If you allow yourself to get disrespected it will only get worse. It's a universal law.

Again I ask, where do you draw the line? Physical contact? Insults. What if a homosexual would make a pass at you (pause). Some of you n*ggas would let that fly since that's "just words" too.

If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.

like i said black people are cowards, thats how you ? became slaves in the first place, africans are cowards
    All jokes aside this is true. I hate to say it but Africans lack something other people do have. While Africans are blessed with a great physique (pause) they are scared to die. More scared than other races and that's why they've been subjugated by every outsider that came onto their continent.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You Black?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She said it wit no ? given lol
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

You Black?

That's CirocObama.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

You Black?

? you kno damn well im black, why else would i be so passionate about ? like this
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I can see why people say you can't let your emotions get the best of you when someone racially abuses you, but where do you draw the line? If you allow yourself to get disrespected it will only get worse. It's a universal law.

Again I ask, where do you draw the line? Physical contact? Insults. What if a homosexual would make a pass at you (pause). Some of you n*ggas would let that fly since that's "just words" too.

If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.

All jokes aside this is true. I hate to say it but Africans lack something other people do have. While Africans are blessed with a great physique (pause) they are scared to die. More scared than other races and that's why they've been subjugated by every outsider that came onto their continent.

possibly that neandrethal caveman blood
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »

Cosign but for some reason, Overall, Blacks arent scared to die over ? tho.
    To go with a lack of unity. Blacks will let any ? divide them.

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@myyoungun you a hoe ass ? been wantin to tell you that for a minute thanks for givin me a reason

for some reason cuz this was funny to me.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackers gettin bolder and bolder.... She should pushed dat ? down the escalator
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Wait... a thread specifically about the KKK not having any active charters in New York State is your evidence? A thread with every single reply including posters from NY calling ? ?

I'm not sure how this is supporting your case.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint bout turning the other cheek. It's about the rules of racism and how they work.

You need to pick your battles and your reactions carefully. Snapping on a racist with blind rage is understandable, but sometimes not necessary. And is sometimes a straight up trap.

9 times outta 10, white people that use it are cowards. Simply checking them and throwing logic at the situation is enough to throw them for a loop. They don't know how to handle a black person that isn't what they've been taught.

Once you see that the racial slur was just a knee ? defense when they can't say ? else, it's like a mouse trying to fight a lion. Not stooping to they level kept you out of jail, saved you money, kept you making money, and out of anger management classes ordered by the court. They are the same as Internet trolls and really have no power over anything worth fighting for.

But if you do meet that one racist thatS actually worth all that hassle, have at it.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you not going to do nothing why record it... lol she aint going to do nothing but troll the internet looking for fame/sympathy sorry she's weak as hell.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »

Wait... a thread specifically about the KKK not having any active charters in New York State is your evidence? A thread with every single reply including posters from NY calling ? ?

I'm not sure how this is supporting your case.

U asked what posters claimed superior race relations in NY.

Don't act oblivious now
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    And your evidence is a thread made by dr funky based off a news one article where no one actually claimed anything about superior race relations and most actually did just the opposite?

Just stop.