Racism At It's Finest In New Rochelle, NY: Woman Goes Off On Girl! "You're An Ugly N*Gger"

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched that video from beginning to end and actually have to take back what I said. I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong.

That chick behind the camera clearly trolled that white woman. She was trying to get away from her, but she followed her around and agitated her with the intention of getting a racial outburst out of that dumb white b*tch so her video could go viral. This is not comparable to that video in Upstate NY.

That chick got what she wanted. She made that white woman look stupid, got under her skin and this video is talked about. It would be illogical if she would put hands on that white b*tch when her intention was to troll her and get a racist slur out of her.

Didn't really like the way that black chick went about this. You can't mess with people just for attention...
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Offtopic but is @SWAMPGOD white or non-black? I always figured he was a black guy from the South.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    anything could have happened before the video started rolling. all we know is that the white woman thinks that its suitable to refer to blacks as ? ...
    but y'all go ahead ...
    That old white woman clearly harbors ill feelings towards people of African descent. I think nobody who's taken seriously around here is disputing that fact. The video doesn't leave much up for debate IMO...

What some say is that chick that taped this played a dubious role. She trolled that white b*tch with the intention of having a siomilar situation as that situation that went down in Upstate NY a few weeks ago.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    or maybe some old white woman called her a ? and she decided to film and troll her?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really doesn't matter if she trolled her or not, to be honest.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh

Yall ? hate black women. it's not our fault that you had a ? ass momma and you want to project the hurt, pain, and sadness onto other black women.

Go put yo ? ass momma in check.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Yeah we'll probably never know for sure. It's all conjecture at this point.

What we do know is that white b*tch is racist. What we also know is that white woman was trying to walk away from that situation and that chick kept following her and agitating her. Everything else is conjecture...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #ShookOnespt.2
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Smh

Yall ? hate ignorant black women. it's not our fault that you had a ? ass momma and you want to project the hurt, pain, and sadness onto other black women.

Go put yo ? ass momma in check.

fixed......and yes....yes I do. As well as ignorant people of all races, creeds and colors.

#EqualOpportunityHater
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    racism is wrong
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all really do hate black girls...

I do
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.

Wait a minute... Aint you the dude who said you couldn't condone a man putting his hands on a woman?

And now you're talking about knocking a broad's teeth out if she uses naughty words in your presence?

Bruh... Be consistent. Please.

Make up your mind.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    If it was me, that b*tch would be picking up her teeth from the floor. Can't talk this reckless and expect to get away with it.

Wait a minute... Aint you the dude who said you couldn't condone a man putting his hands on a woman?

And now you're talking about knocking a broad's teeth out if she uses naughty words in your presence?

Make up your mind.
    I think you're referring to that V. Stiviano thread. I think V. Stiviano didn't really do anything to warrant an asswhooping like she received just for outing (blackmailing/ drysnitching on) Donald Sterling.

Since you on my d*ck like that you shoulda seen my post in this thread where I take alot of that post you quoted back. I was wrong, hadn't analyzed that video thoroughly enough to comment intelligently and wasn't too big to admit it. Look below.
    I watched that video from beginning to end and actually have to take back what I said. I'm not too big to admit when I'm wrong.

That chick behind the camera clearly trolled that white woman. She was trying to get away from her, but she followed her around and agitated her with the intention of getting a racial outburst out of that dumb white b*tch so her video could go viral. This is not comparable to that video in Upstate NY.

That chick got what she wanted. She made that white woman look stupid, got under her skin and this video is talked about. It would be illogical if she would put hands on that white b*tch when her intention was to troll her and get a racist slur out of her.

Didn't really like the way that black chick went about this. You can't mess with people just for attention...

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all really do hate black girls...

I don't have ? to do with the y'all's
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet another "race" thread what's gonna be about 59 pages long. Goodbye to this ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ... but I think this is going in a negative direction...
    back to the racists...

They need to feel pain...

Easy

? their women and have an overall better life than them

They're going to call u all of type of ? this and ? that regardless

But if all that falls on deaf ears then they look even stupider

A racist loves to be on platform so they can get the attention they crave

But if u dont give it to them, and refuse to allow them to ? wit u

Then n the long run u will win

But I"ll say this, if someone is in your face and calling u a ? , and is basically asking u to knock em out, then by all means

Grant his or hers wish and knock their teeth the ? out

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Make up your mind.
    I think you're referring to that V. Stiviano thread. I think V. Stiviano didn't really do anything to warrant an asswhooping like she received just for outing (blackmailing/ drysnitching on) Donald Sterling.

Just to clarify...

You're opposed to men putting their hands on women.....

.... Unless the woman has a ? mouth...

O.K. Right. Got it.

Again, be consistent.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

racist1.gif
    lolbrary.com_29985_1386345617.gif

Jokes aside, sometimes I don't know really whether to laugh or cry, or get angry, when it doesn't result in violence mind you.. just cannot believe this ? (i.e racist people) still exist..
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    Smh, post got buried but no one even tried to dispute my claims. Is because your all simple ass hypocrites who Are afraid to acknowledge any blame that You might deserve when you can just easily say everything is white peoples fault. Cowards.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    “go back to your country"

Whites think they belong everywhere and everyone else belongs to some fabricated foreign country

Pretty sad how to true this is for so many people.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you not going to do nothing why record it... lol she aint going to do nothing but troll the internet looking for fame/sympathy sorry she's weak as hell.

Recording it is doing something.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "go back to your ? country". lol at this ? . this ? should go back to europe.
  • LaAmoureux
    LaAmoureux Members Posts: 6
    Options
    And the ocean ebbs from the sand on a beach.. really, is this important information?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    At this point, these white people need to realize they not hanging us no more. And that word doesn't hold the power it used to. Call me ? all day. I bet you get more upset when I mock and laugh at you.

lol for real. She str8 up made that woman look like a clown and I bet she gets fired or severely humbled once this video makes its way to boss's office.
    Or her boss might give her a fist bump along with a pay raise for "putting that ? in her place". Smh