Did Rick Ross get beat up and robbed in Detroit last night by Trick Trick?

Options

Comments

• big-lynch
    big-lynch Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options
    in 2012 didnt tricks goons rob ross tour bus ?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall dont get it. dont try to.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was it somebody affiliated with zoe pound had beef with trick trick one time?
  • big-lynch
    big-lynch Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options
    in 2012 didnt tricks goons rob ross tour bus ?
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I hope ? realize that he did the same thing to Yung Berg and a few others, and everyone on here laughed. Now we decide to be empathetic when it's the one ? that needs a wake up call.

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, it's been hard for these rappers lately.

I feel bad for the fans out there who paid to see him perform.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Ross stays in some ? .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ever since that officer ricky pics came out ross done been the punching bag for the streets everybody tryna get a pay day outta him
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to come together and unite

Black power
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the reason I said it aint funny cuz they painting the industry like p#ssies right now

at the same time the streets is a ?
    They still consider Ross a cop and a sn*tch
    This is not my view this is the view of the streets
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Ross was good everywhere
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like what Trick Trick is doing... Make these rap ? pay for the chance to rake in 5-6 figures from your city. Toss that ? 5/10g's and get your money. MMG wanna play the role of Mob/Mafia figures so therefore they should already know the deal when they hit cities where they have no street connect. You come into a town that run by a particular group of muscle then its automatic that you gonna be taxed when you are trying to take money from out of their city/turf/region etc... Mafia Mob style ? (I though Ross was up on game) unless they just didn't want that ? in town period then that's another thing.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like some awkward ass janky promoter ? to me. they probably wanted ross to go to a bunch a hole in the wall clubs with one way in and one way out.
    ? sounds dumb. so since one dude say something everybody else follows. smh.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats Detroit now you can have weekly Trick Trick concerts..that should help get your city out of the ? hole it's in.

LOL my thoughts exactly
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Black power

I agree, but Ross has created a lot of enemies with the ? he's said before. 50 and G-Unit have close ties with Detroit and Rick Ross referring to 50 as a monkey and dissing G-Unit constantly ain't gonna buy you points there.....Ross was getting taxed and probably didn't wana pay, and he got the expected result
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Returnofthemac1990 Members Posts: 413
    Options
    No one from Detroit cares about Ross. The show wasn't even anywhere near sold out. Now as far as everyone talking about concert money in detroit? We just had The Big Show last week; it was Kendrick, Big Sean, Cole, Trey Songz, Ty Dolla Signs, and August Alsina. There is a large concert almost every week.

This is not the first time though, Ross was supposed to perform here a couple years ago. Him Meek, Wale, and MGK. This was the tour he canceled due to that of game on his back.

Trick trick is good he has another song dropping with Em on it here soon. N
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Returnofthemac1990 Members Posts: 413
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Black power

I agree, but Ross has created a lot of enemies with the ? he's said before. 50 and G-Unit have close ties with Detroit and Rick Ross referring to 50 as a monkey and dissing G-Unit constantly ain't gonna buy you points there.....Ross was getting taxed and probably didn't wana pay, and he got the expected result

No one in Detroit ? with 50 like that man. He is boys with Em, but that don't mean we as a city hold him down like that.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These guys are somewhere laughing.

gangsterdisciples.jpg