Did Rick Ross get beat up and robbed in Detroit last night by Trick Trick?

Options

Comments

• Returnofthemac1990
    Returnofthemac1990 Members Posts: 413
    Options
    Yall I love the D. We deal with out ? , and we're coming back. It's an easy city to make fun of, but you spend a day there you would love it. It's one of those cities you have to know how to act in. No foolish ? , no lookin for trouble. Man one time we were driving through and seen a 3 house party lol, ? had about 1000 people. We pulled off, walked in and sides started passing us beers a blunts. Great night

And he Trick did get at Styles P.. and Trick Daddy back in the day, not to mention Yung Berg. The no fly zone is also pushed by Royce.. If you come into the city trying to make money, but don't give back to the city, you don't belong. We know it's ? up out there, that's why we won't allow artists to come in and make 100 ,000 of our community without giving back in any way. It's that simple you pay dues or you won't be welcomed.
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Returnofthemac1990 Members Posts: 413
    Options
    Go check some of tricks music though. He has ? with Young Buck, Ice Cube, Dre, Wayne, Birdman, Em, D12, Lil Jon.. Hell he has a track featuring Kid Rock, Esham, and Proof. In Detroit he is a legend like Blade Icewood.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    it s not hard to understand when a s a rapper performin in the city of detroit there are things that they all do

1. you call trick out of respect

2. you be prepared to break bread and give back to the people cause its so ? up there..all the other ones know this and its never an issue...they tryin to build it up and if youre not about buildin it up you dont perform

'you not gonna go to the d and get a 100k a show and not give back"

its not extortion its a respect thing and if your not down you get no fly zoned...scarface performed the same night ross was supposed to..you thikn he was extorted?...boosie performs tonight i think...you thikn he was extorted?...na

but ross is ? fraud fake ass gangster anyway so he deserves all this ?

adn the lames always got the same excuse.."why doesnt he do it to white people or beyonce or rihanna or jewish record execs????''

cause they dont perform in the ? city you simpletons they go all the way out to the palace

but itns not like he's untouchable either ? dipset shot it out with him and trick took one in the ass...it still can go down...but ross is ? and a pretender so he's never gonna do any ? like that

so joe louis arena isn't in downtown detroit? white folk perform out there all the time my ? thats in the d. trick trick know he could pull this ? on ross but never would do ? to a non hip hop artist im sorry but rappers don't owe ? except to they own communities. again i think ross is a fraud and overrated. but nonetheless d-town artists should be pouring money back into the D. if ross wants to help out thats on him. But to his credit he does pour ? back into his hood and helped meek with drives and ? back in philly to help his friends hood.

If ross gets 100K for a show that's his money to do what he pleases. But its up to the revenue the local venue and radio gets to use to pay workers and raffle off prizes schoarships for they own ? city. Now im a ? who volunteers 4+ hours a week to help mentor yougin's and i donate to causes cause certain programs helped me get schoaraships and be ready for college which i graduated cause of that hep. But i still think nobody owes a city ? if they just performing and bringing something of etertainment and fun to the city.

Its pathetic how as black people and people of hip hop some fuckery like this has to happen. again not a big ross fan and i critique him all the time on here. but it ain't ross's fault Detroit is a ? of shitholes. Imagine the Mafia asking Bruce Springsteen for a 50K fee to play in chicago or some southern biker gang asking Taylor Swift to pay a fee to play in Mobile Alabama.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Jeezy may have "paid his dues" to the city of Detroit
    he signed dough boyz cash out. so he clearly is helping detroit hiphop scene and not just coming in the city and taking money like ross was trying to do. ross i well know for having concerts in cites and not hiring lola artist as opening acts
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I won't understand it and trying to read these responses that have no problem with what Trick is doing. Idk I can't call it. Carry on
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go check some of tricks music though. He has ? with Young Buck, Ice Cube, Dre, Wayne, Birdman, Em, D12, Lil Jon.. Hell he has a track featuring Kid Rock, Esham, and Proof. In Detroit he is a legend like Blade Icewood.

All them features and his album still went double plywood. Tell Trick Trick I said he's a trick ass ? who can't rap for ?
  • soulbrother
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Jeezy may have "paid his dues" to the city of Detroit
    he signed dough boyz cash out. so he clearly is helping detroit hiphop scene and not just coming in the city and taking money like ross was trying to do. ross i well know for having concerts in cites and not hiring lola artist as opening acts

Dumb ? ...if Rick Ross is coming to your city for a concert..somebody hired him...be mad at the concert promoter for not hiring them garbage ass local Detroit rappers...I guess Trick Trick paid Esham and MC Breed money for the right to extort ? ...smh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Detroit is trash. I'd rather live in Cleveland.

Smash on this chick thought.

1516190_248930328605536_1596311387_n.jpg
    enjoygram.com/djxo313
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda ? over the folks from Detroit that actually paid there hard earned money to see Ross. ? over the promoter b/c they still gotta give Ross some of the dough even tho he didn't perform. Hope this venue isn't a black owned business b/c I sure wouldn't come back there and ? with them. Half off the next show. ? that ? once i buy 2 drinks that venue is making a profit.

And it's hard for me to believe the radio station the promoter didn't know or hear about this being an issue.

And does Trick Trick do this ? when some white folks come to town> Or am I supposed to believe all these white bands done paid up. Why stop just the black man from performing. Ross isn't the only fictional ? spitting
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I guarantee nobody calls Bill Gates to get his approval to come to Medina Washington.

"Already living in a ? city???......Let's make it even shitier" #NiggaLogic
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unless Ross and Trick Trick have a legit beef, there's no reason for this
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trick trick need to use his power for good. he needs to come over from the dark side. its more important stuff going on in detroit than stopping rick ross from performing.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JerryNoir wrote: »
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    So ? really want to ? on Trick Trick and Detroit for pulling a Gangstalicious hoe card.

Y'ou have a ? who is a true street ? who really does the ? he raps about, and yall ? on him.

You have a ? who stole another man's life story and name, was a CO, and raps about ? he never did,and yall caping for him. I dont want to hear anyone on this site talking about how soft Rap is anymore, you love this fairy tale, now and later rap from ? like Wayne and Ross, but ? on nigas who really do the ? like 50, Boosie, Trick Trick smh.

? really tryna kick ? against the city of Detroit over their favorite rapper getting a Reality check,wow, get a ? life

Theres really nothing admirable or cool about Trick Trick being a "street ? ". Maybe you should grow up

Did not say there was Sport. Maybe you should comprehend. I was saying that you ? LOVE Ross because he PRETENDS to be EXACTLY WHAT TRICK TRICK is.

If you listen to Ross, he talks about catching bodies, selling dope, shooting ? , and having a hood pass internationally, the same shut that Trick Trick actually does in life.

My point is that you are a hypocritical dope if you caping for Ross. Maybe you should think before typing Sport.
  • soulbrother
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So ? really want to ? on Trick Trick and Detroit for pulling a Gangstalicious hoe card.

Y'ou have a ? who is a true street ? who really does the ? he raps about, and yall ? on him.

You have a ? who stole another man's life story and name, was a CO, and raps about ? he never did,and yall caping for him. I dont want to hear anyone on this site talking about how soft Rap is anymore, you love this fairy tale, now and later rap from ? like Wayne and Ross, but ? on nigas who really do the ? like 50, Boosie, Trick Trick smh.

? really tryna kick ? against the city of Detroit over their favorite rapper getting a Reality check,wow, get a ? life

Your life and your thoughts are a joke...if this was a movie we're living in then yea jake that ? pay...but this is music entertainment...that broke ass ? trick truck trying to pay his rent without workin but robbing ? ...and dumb enough to brag about it...smh...he'll be locked up soon
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your life and your thoughts are a joke...if this was a movie we're living in then yea jake that ? pay...but this is music entertainment...that broke ass ? trick truck trying to pay his rent without workin but robbing ? ...and dumb enough to brag about it...smh...he'll be locked up soon

Lol. Are You mad? Why man?
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Watch Trick Trick deny allegations (which he should) but end up being killed in a few weeks.

Like @huey ? ? smh

:-B
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Theres really nothing admirable or cool about Trick Trick being a "street ? ". Maybe you should grow up

Did not say there was Sport. Maybe you should comprehend. I was saying that you ? LOVE Ross because he PRETENDS to be EXACTLY WHAT TRICK TRICK is.

If you listen to Ross, he talks about catching bodies, selling dope, shooting ? , and having a hood pass internationally, the same shut that Trick Trick actually does in life.

My point is that you are a hypocritical dope if you caping for Ross. Maybe you should think before typing Sport.

But I take issue with this point because it makes the very broad assumption that any and everyone who doesnt agree with what trick did is caping for ross.

Im not a fan of ross the character, but im not a hypocritical dope for thinking trick is acting like a ? by taxing another ? but not white entertainers. That aint THAT gangster.He did it to ross because he CAN. because of the culture they both exist in. He couldnt do that to adele if he tried. The world is much bigger than the "code of the street". Kleinfeld taught that to carlito. Outside of hip hop circles trick couldnt boss up like that and stop a show.

The point is if he REALLY loved his city he'd be thinking in a broader sense. He sounds like a grown child with alot of power.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh i get it. you're from Detroit and love Trick Trick for whatever reason but realize that all that ? you say he does is stupid and immature. Rick Ross is an entertainer that actually gives back to his and other communities both domestically and foreign, Trick Trick is ???????? If there's no legit beef what is the point of chasing Ross out? That helps Detroit out? Or is it simply to boost his "cred"?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I have a great idea on how to resurrect Detroit from the ashes. Let's extort fake rappers." #NiggaLogic

nb4 whole industry gets extorted.

I swear nigguhs are their own worst enemies...smh
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ trick truck