Huge Moral Dilemma Regarding Animal Cruelty

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i dont see why you are waiting so long to take action.

@‌riddlerap

I went and fed them today. And my cousin cleaned out the cage and let them out. There were maggots in the cage
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    lol@not giving a ? that your cousin can't pay his bills but crying over some dogs... lol@ humanity.

Thats a grown ass ? man foh

? you want the dogs to do? Go get a job and feed and walk themselves
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh ? is bae forreal now
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ Will Munny "I Guess"
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2014
    Options
    If it was me tho I'd pull a terminator on the front door. Kick it like it in like BOOM BOOM BOOM. say "who the ? you think you playin with son? Who you think I am, some fruity pie? I ain't no fruity pie, I'm ? Munny, and Will Munny ain't puttin up with that buuuuuullshit."

He be sayin "please please please don't call the animal cops it was only 6 days."

Then I'd say "Imma one-time that ass" and I'd say "Will munny is the ruler of his fate, the master of his destiny, and I'm fit, lit, and I ain't damn sure ain't takin no ? , so YOU... can let the dogs... OUT."

Thats what I'da told the ? .
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2014
    Options
    But for real, when I'm feeling dead inside, I watch this. RIP to da real dogs world wide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2Vnpj7b20
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2014
    Options
    What's wild tho, when I was doing small mammal surveys we weren't allowed to leave live traps sit out for more than 12 hours without checking them so we could let whatever animal that might be in the trap out, and these traps at least had food and cotton in them for warmth.

So we weren't even allowed to leave mice in a live trap for 12 hours, but a dog was in a kennel for 6 days. That's just heinous.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@not giving a ? that your cousin can't pay his bills but crying over some dogs... lol@ humanity.

Thats a grown ass ? man foh

? you want the dogs to do? Go get a job and feed and walk themselves

Dogs: more important than human relatives
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It be like that some times. Dogs are better then most humans. Rather cape for a dog then a murderer or a child molestor
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    But for real, when I'm feeling dead inside, I watch this. RIP to da real dogs world wide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2Vnpj7b20

damn. GOAT drop.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would think they would be sick being down there for so long. You did a great job feeding those dogs.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call John and let him handle that if you don't want to get too involved.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    It be like that some times. Dogs are better then most humans. Rather cape for a dog then a murderer or a child molestor

You're right. These middle class white folks been doing the right thing neglecting starving Africans and donating money to dogs. ? these indigent children it's some dogs that need saving.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously.
    If u value dog lives over your own family, u ain't ? as a human being.
    No way to rationalize it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    if your family is broke and u crying over animals, u aint ? .
    only weirdoes and fake ppl cry over animals.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell by the texts, her comments and just the entire situation that the other cousins look at OB as the bougie cousin who kinda made something of herself and thinks she too good for everybody and ? . Lol.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    if your family is broke and u crying over animals, u aint ? .
    only weirdoes and fake ppl cry over animals.

The way I see it is, people have the means to support themselves.
    You're broke? Get a ? job then.

Animals don't have the means to feed themselves if they're locked up in a cage.

A person's treatment of animals speaks volumes about them as an individual.

getfoh with that get a job ? . life is far more complicated.
    yes, how ppl treat animals does speak volumes about them.
    again, if u cry over animals while your blood relatives are living in squalor, u aint ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    She ain't gone do ?

? ! I already offered more than once to go feed them. You dont know what the hell you're talking about.

d83b8de4-a90a-4249-b729-cba418cbbf2f_zps69cd3cf9.png

3fd22503-858d-48bc-b4c9-ba0a7ec193f0_zps37784226.png

73e27e75-8ad6-4961-8fb9-67e85c2efbbe_zpsa15fb0ec.png

9196b815-cf28-4872-b865-6dfc87b0f427_zpsbd9c2d85.png

0159ef95-8bbf-404a-92f1-30e342c6f6e0_zpsdb96c1c0.png

yo. this some ? ? ? .
    if i was your family I'd look at u like a real clown. u threatening mafuckas who already in a bad situation and then get mad when they get defensive.
    u a wack ass cousin for real.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at the fuckery in here....people really value animals over human lives? Sad race humans are...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    That ? ain't 'living in squalor'. He at his mom's house drinking up all juice, eating all the lunch meat and leaving the windows open with the air on.

Helpless dogs starving to death >>> cousin being without lights, especially when he has plenty of places to go
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Smh at the fuckery in here....people really value animals over human lives? Sad race humans are...

Lol. Word? Human LIVES? ? gon' die cuz their electricity get turned off? They really are ruthless in Chicago.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Seriously.
    If u value dog lives over your own family, u ain't ? as a human being.
    No way to rationalize it.

@ThirdEyeFive‌

? I swear you need to lay off the ? pipe sometimes. You are not this ? ? . Cut it out.

If I valued an animal's life over my human cousin's life, he would be in jail because I would have already gotten the authorities involved. My cousin is NOT IN JAIL because I value his life more than I value the puppies, despite the awful, cruel conditions that they were trapped in. Because I am aware that if he was jailed, he would be subject to mistreatment, I am not willing to go that far, even on behalf on suffering animals. For some reason, your brain does not compute that, which is indicative of your ability to think critically and not my view of humanity. My cousin is not suffering, is not missing any meals, nor has he gone without showering or forced to ? on himself to ultimately develop sores and infection. The dogs were trapped in a locked cage for several days and being willfully starved to death by two grown men. I have less respect for them than a ? that would shoot a dog and have it go quickly rather than force it to die a slow, painful death and begin to feed on itself. I went to feed them. I did not go over to pay the light bill so the puppies wouldnt have to be in the dark. If you don't understand that, you should trade in that Masters degree you got for one in common sense.

I aint paying a grown ass man electric bill. ? wrong wit u?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ain't gone do ?

? ! I already offered more than once to go feed them. You dont know what the hell you're talking about.

d83b8de4-a90a-4249-b729-cba418cbbf2f_zps69cd3cf9.png

3fd22503-858d-48bc-b4c9-ba0a7ec193f0_zps37784226.png

73e27e75-8ad6-4961-8fb9-67e85c2efbbe_zpsa15fb0ec.png

9196b815-cf28-4872-b865-6dfc87b0f427_zpsbd9c2d85.png

0159ef95-8bbf-404a-92f1-30e342c6f6e0_zpsdb96c1c0.png

yo. this some ? ? ? .
    if i was your family I'd look at u like a real clown. u threatening mafuckas who already in a bad situation and then get mad when they get defensive.
    u a wack ass cousin for real.

OB just a sensitive, prototypical type A personality chick

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some ppl really i cant handle the responsibility of caring for another living being (whether its a child, dog or goldfish). They just cant cut out for it and unfortunately they realize that too late in the game.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate to see how he would treat kids who mama dropped them off knowing she didn't leave any food for them.