Did Rick Ross get beat up and robbed in Detroit last night by Trick Trick?

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Watch Trick Trick deny allegations (which he should) but end up being killed in a few weeks.

Like @huey ? ? smh

Killed by who? Rozay..No way..see what I did there?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    It amuses and baffles me why people hate Detroit so much. People didn't say ? about Oakland when 2chainz got checked. Nobody said ? about LA when they ran up on Wayne. Just curious.
    Didn't hear about those incidents, but they were isolated.There was not a subculture of people against Wayne or Chainz was there? Are they not allowed to got there whenever they want? No hate for the D, but you know the city is in shambles lol. Let Calvin go so the Ravens can sign him.
    No, just dudes who felt that they should check in. Just like in Houston, you have to call Bun, Slim Thug, J Prince etc, to roam their city and make money. Not saying that I agree with it, but What Trick did is not new.

We know this my man, but we love the little we have.

Give me Torry, Elam, and Mosley and you have a deal for Megatron.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bay Area is full of ? and LA lets Messicans run them
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Lmao they defendin ? floss because they know his sales in a slump. But since yall wanna be morally correct where was yall at when he rapped about puttin molly in chicks drinks? Stealin ppl identities? Lmao yall are funny

Slept on post. Why are you ? in here defending the fat ? ?
    Ross eats off of the gang life content. He is able to fund his lemon pepper wings via the ? he spews. And even worse, he is a fraud who has never remotely been about that life. The reason why white people like weird ass Skrillex aren't getting targeted is because they aren't out here perpetuating that ? . Ross forces the ? to the point where you can tell it's fraudulent just by watching a few of his interviews.

I've never been to Detriot a day in my life, and I can clearly see the philosophy behind Trick's aggression.
    If the ? wants to profit off of the gang content he's feeding the masses (especially whilst never really being a proponent of it) in the name of entertainment, then he's going to have to pay taxes.

On a side note, if this was a ? like Troy Ave, you nig nogs would be in here with jokes for days. And I don't really condone Trick's ? because it could be fiscally detrimental to Detroit overall, but I get the principal.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread proves ? are short minded and conditioned to think a certain way
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    It amuses and baffles me why people hate Detroit so much. People didn't say ? about Oakland when 2chainz got checked. Nobody said ? about LA when they ran up on Wayne. Just curious.

Those are different situations..... When the crips ran up on wayne that was some gang ? .... And when 2 chainz got his ? took out here it wasn't on no extortion ? it was on sum just check in b4 you go roaming the streets hitting the weed spots like you the man and untouchable....just talk to higher ups to make sure everything good first THAT'S G code everywhere you go...

But what trick was tryna do is not have ross just check in but also try and extort him for money and if he don't pay then he cant play which basically means what he did was try and help his city by hurting his city which is ass backwards and nowhere near in comparison to the other two
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Biggy and Puffy had to pay the piper... (South Side Compton Crips in opposition to Death Row/Big U R60's etc... at the time) they at least knew to employ a faction of the street muscle and in doing that is paying homage on the street level. (not all this government/city politic mess yall throwing around)

Pac got killed by allegedly a South Side Crip during the time when they was on Puffy payroll.

? got hot in their turf and ties were broken with Puff (for obvious reasons... Puff washed his hands)

Biggy came back after biggin up Cali on his song Going Back To Cali...
    had no "reputable" street muscle and that's where the breech in security was in play and that left him wide open out here. R.I.P. Biggy

LL Cool J even learned the hard way back in the mid 80's after having his chain snatched and getting a beat down for wearing red on stage. so the stage was bumrushed. Eventually he knew he had to pay the piper from that point on and later he records "Going back to Cali (i don't think so)"

Most cities of significant size has a street level underworld.. you either pay or temporarily employ the muscle that can provide safe passage and insight and all that comes with it during their stay.
  • Ghost313
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Those are different situations..... When the crops ran up on wayne that was some gang ? .... And when 2 chainz got his ? took out here it wasn't on no extortion ? it was on sum just check in b4 you go roaming the streets hitting the weed spots like you the man and untouchable....just talk to higher ups to make sure everything good first THAT'S G code everywhere you go...

But what trick was tryna do is not have ross just check in but also try and extort him for money and if he don't pay then he cant play which basically means what he did was try and help his city by hurting his city which is ass backwards and nowhere near in comparison to the other two

I disagree. When u check in regardless of where u are, u pay some forms of tax
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Those are different situations..... When the crops ran up on wayne that was some gang ? .... And when 2 chainz got his ? took out here it wasn't on no extortion ? it was on sum just check in b4 you go roaming the streets hitting the weed spots like you the man and untouchable....just talk to higher ups to make sure everything good first THAT'S G code everywhere you go...

I disagree. When u check in regardless of where u are, u pay some forms of tax

Maybe in other situations but these two aren't an example of that especially the wayne one since that had absolutely nothing to do with checking in and was a gang respect thing for them doing all that fake blooding and some of his lyrics crips feeling was disrespectful
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't we all just get along?
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I don't like Rick Ross but ? having to "report" to some goons before checking in to a show, wtf is that ? ? Like why he gotta kiss ass of some nobodies just cuz ? SMMFH. That ? is stupid af -_-* . That promoter lost money for no reason. These dudes are in their mid to late 30s and doing ? like this ? SMMFH come on......

On another note tho, there must have been something to trigger this, if a huge crowd of goons come together to check you it must be b/c of some disrespect. I dont know the backstory but dayum.

I'm guessing drake don't make ? check in b4 they come to Canada.... Or nah
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I don't like Rick Ross but ? having to "report" to some goons before checking in to a show, wtf is that ? ? Like why he gotta kiss ass of some nobodies just cuz ? SMMFH. That ? is stupid af -_-* . That promoter lost money for no reason. These dudes are in their mid to late 30s and doing ? like this ? SMMFH come on......

On another note tho, there must have been something to trigger this, if a huge crowd of goons come together to check you it must be b/c of some disrespect. I dont know the backstory but dayum.

I'm guessing drake don't make ? check in b4 they come to Canada.... Or nah

Drake just wants you to check in and buy him some tampons
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall clowns stop gossiping this ? been brewing for the past 15 years. Lil boys dont know whats going on stay out of grown men business yall will live longer.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man @Ghost313‌ at this point you're arguing with kids with the comprehension level of Lego blocks.

I done read a ? say 2chainz gettin ran up on for not checkin in is not the same as Ross gettin ran up on for the same thing. I feel like ? really think that a Rick Ross performance is gonna really change the city's financial state. You cats are completely clueless.

"Why he don't do this this Michael Jackson" ass ? . Because Madonna ain't in her songs talkin bout she good in every hood on some G ? .

I even see ? sayin Trick is too old for what he's doin or his raps suck so he shouldn't be doin this. You muthafuckas I just ignore because y'all ain't never been off the porch.

Trying to compare apples to oranges make you dudes sound unknowledgeable as ? . Grown as men with the logic of teenage while boys from Montana with a 2pac cd collection to live vicariously through.

I'm tellin you Ghost. Let these imaginary ? cook. Goin back and forth just makes you look crazy by onlookers.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since he didn't perform, do Ross get to get all his money or just half (the up front money)?
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I have to ask is where was all this "protection" of Detroit when the Governor put in this Emergency Manager who relegated all the elected officials useless? Where was all this "protection" of Detroit when the State started taking over city owned resources? Where was all this "protection" when the EAA came in and ? up the school system even more? Where was all this "protection" when the pensions of retired city workers came under fire? Where the ? was all this "protection" when we have neighborhoods that look like they were carpet bombed? But they wanna talk about blocking Rick Ross from performing like they really accomplished some ? for the city.. The only people who came out on the losing end of this fiasco are the people who purchased tickets expecting to see him perform.. And for the record I'm not a Rick Ross fan by far... ? is stupid here right now..
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall clowns stop gossiping this ? been brewing for the past 15 years. Lil boys dont know whats going on stay out of grown men business yall will live longer.

Get ? outta here. While I agree that "checkin in with goons" is stupid.

Most of the ? getting on trick trick about this wish Ross had Miami like that. Ross is the same ? that be talkin about G passes and how he's good everywhere. He got gangsta everywhere. He lying to u clowns and u eat it up
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And really all he will do is hold his concerts at the Palace up in Auburn Hills, a nice suburb about 30 miles outside of Detroit.. The police out there don't play that ? ...
  • Ghost313
    Options
    @Roster Player #99

My Dawg! I couldn't believe some of the ? said. Madness
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Since he didn't perform, do Ross get to get all his money or just half (the up front money)?
    he gets none he ever enter the venue no 100k for him

• GetoBoy
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I see the IC gangstas is out in full force.... So I'm guessing when ross bus was robbed in detroit that also was cuz he didn't "check in" huh??? I see you foo's don't know the difference between showing respect to a city/gang and extortion but I'll let y'all continue...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? and I ve never heard a Trick Trick song or verse in my life
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Guess Asap Ferg, B.O.B, Scarface, Rico Love and Sevyn Streeter was good in the hood....Sun singled out Ross....

They passed the bread to em Ross didnt