Huge Moral Dilemma Regarding Animal Cruelty

Options
123457»

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. I like dogs. Just not more than my blood family. Nor do I shed tears for dogs knowing that innocent humans die everyday.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao this ? wanna be a human militant now, ok.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. I like dogs. Just not more than my blood family. Nor do I shed tears for dogs knowing that innocent humans die everyday.

Word, we got a dog but you could believe I won't be saying "I prefer dogs over people ...." just sounds ridiculous.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    u trying too hard...
    aint no way u can shame a brother for having more sympathy for humans than some mutts I've never set eyes on.
    u probably kiss your cat in the mouf.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm saying tho..it's not like her cousin is out starving in the streets..dude came up on hard times and had to go back and live with his momma. It be like that sometimes. He with his momma what's OB supposed to do for him? She can only do so much for a grown ass man. He can pull himself up and grind through it. He already got some family support. He got a chance

A puppy in a cage don't have a chance. Not saying she should call the police or any of that but let's not take away from the fact that dude is a Ain't ? ? from the looks of things. She acting how a female supposed to act.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If both my cousin and 2 pups were starving, locked in cages, ? and ? on themselves...I'd say 'Damn, them dogs are gonna die. Gotta get cuz outta this ? though!'.

If my cousin is chilling comfortably at my aunts house while his electricity is off and 2 pups are starving, locked in cages, ? and ? on themselves...cuzzo is outta luck.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you ever owned a pet? Of course you have. And you're a ? for doing so with all the homeless HUMANS you coul have opened your home too.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    u trying too hard...
    aint no way u can shame a brother for having more sympathy for humans than some mutts I've never set eyes on.
    Naa boogie you trying too hard to be controversial. If she love the animals wtf harm is it doing to you.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Have you ever owned a pet? Of course you have. And you're a ? for doing so with all the homeless HUMANS you coul have opened your home too.

what makes u think i never opened my home to homeless ppl?
    u can attack me all u want. I don't weep for mongrels and wild jackals. I try to help humans everyday tho.
    u can't make feel ashamed about it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    u trying too hard...
    Naa boogie you trying too hard to be controversial. If she love the animals wtf harm is it doing to you.

what harm is me trolling her doing to you? oh
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I'm crying smh :(
    you are always crying

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u can attack me all u want. I don't weep for mongrels and wild jackals. I try to help humans everyday tho.

It doesnt matter. If you have opened your home to even ONE animal with millions of homeless people living in the streets, you aint ? . You actually let animals into your home when the global crisis of homelessness and hunger hasn't been completely solved. Scust!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

It doesnt matter. If you have opened your home to even ONE animal with millions of homeless people living in the streets, you aint ? . You actually let animals into your home when the global crisis of homelessness and hunger hasn't been completely solved. Scust!

lets form a suicide pact.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People so bitter cause a lady helped two dogs.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    this ? swear he a black girl now.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    My dog lives better than kids who grow up in trailer parks.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @ThirdEyeFive‌

Difference is her cousin had an option to go to his Moms crib yo. Son left those dogs defenseless in a locked cage. Either way you look at it he took responsibility for the well being of those animals when he took them in.

As far as his light bill I live in the same city I know light bill was no more than $30 a month since September or so. If Obs cousin couldn't pay that he obviously doesn't have his ? in order. Yeah I know every ones situation is different but speaking for myself I didn't have a full time gig for 2 years and they never shut ? off on me. Son needs to man up and get his ? in order B.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok here goes...

I am at my wits end with my broke, irresponsible, lowlife, trifling cousin regarding his treatment of two dogs......
    That's where I stop reading

? them mutts b
    p1BxPZ7.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @ThirdEyeFive‌

Difference is her cousin had an option to go to his Moms crib yo. Son left those dogs defenseless in a locked cage. Either way you look at it he took responsibility for the well being of those animals when he took them in.

As far as his light bill I live in the same city I know light bill was no more than $30 a month since September or so. If Obs cousin couldn't pay that he obviously doesn't have his ? in order. Yeah I know every ones situation is different but speaking for myself I didn't have a full time gig for 2 years and they never shut ? off on me. Son needs to man up and get his ? in order B.

bottom line is that a sob story about dogs don't move me. I will never consider it a serious issue, ever.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    If it didn't move you, you won't have posted in here...