Woman Who Stopped For Ducks Faces Life In Prison

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I'm not sure how he didn't see her. that doesn't mean she's not a complete dumb ? .
    also, who benefits from her being in prison forever?
    the people.

idjit

hi dumb ? .
    what ppl benefit from her being in prison for life?
    will this bring the dead back or prevent other dummies from causing deadly accidents? I'm just curious, man.

nah but it'll prevent her stupid ass from getting back on the road and being a danger to society now won't it?

simple jack ass ? ...

holup

? I THOUGHT YOU HATED FEMALES?
    WHY YOU CARE?!?!

why would u think I hate females? which one of us bullied a teenager for being ? in the ass by a ? ?
    anyway, not sure why this is about me.
    u can't truly believe that its cost effective to incapacitate this broad as if she is a real danger to society. thats idiotic.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I treat women with respect, sir.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not her fault. Stopping like that on a highway is an annoyance but, had dude not been speeding and tailgating, which are two things we learn early on in drivers ed, he would have had enough time to react to the movements of her car.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Damn she looks like my ex, and whats funny is the story reads like some ? she would have done LOL

Your ex was ugly

My ? was going in it, not yours, so why does it matter?

Because your woman is a symbol of your status
    ? women reflect poorly on dudes
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up.....hold up.....breh smashed head first into a parked car. So the entire time he was driving 80 mph he didn't realize the car in front was stopped and not moving? Seriously?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Damn she looks like my ex, and whats funny is the story reads like some ? she would have done LOL

Your ex was ugly

My ? was going in it, not yours, so why does it matter?

Never said it mattered
    Just wanted you to know she was an ugly white girl
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DUCKS THO
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ducks ain't loyal

When a young duckling wants ya
    Wants ya baybAy
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/this-woman-could-get-life-in-prison-after-two-died-when-she

You can see where the car is parked between the crash wall and the fast lane. She does deserve jail time but life may be a bit too much

ok after reading the FULL article... yeah she deserve time.. the chick parked her ? in the fast lane... not on the shoulder the LANE... NO HAZARDS on.. for some damn ducks

witness account:

Earlier on Tuesday, eyewitness Martine Tessier testified she was driving along the same stretch of highway on June 27, 2010. The weather was nice, the sun was setting and the road conditions were excellent.

Tessier said she was driving at about 110 km/h ]when she saw a woman along the side of the road seemingly trying to shoo along a family of ducks.

"I shouted to my kids (in the car) 'What is she doing there? She's going to get killed,'" Tessier told the jury.

She testified that moments later, she was staring down a car — completely stopped with no hazard lights on — with the door open on the driver's side.

[/b]

don't know if I can say she deserves life or not (does seem a bit steep).. but a husband and a daughter lost their lives for this dumb ? decision so I cant feel too bad for this ? ?
    not only did bruh hit a parked car on a clear day but a parked car with the driver's door open? do you not look and say "damn that car ain't moved much...and it's got an open door..."

Besides, no one on a motorcycle should be driving 10+ mph over the speed limit when you have your child with you.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 years (or however long you want) and permanently have her license taken away
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the sentence seems kinda harsh but i bet she'll never stop to help ducklings again so i guess justice was served.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh.....? what all u ? is saying.
    This ? stopped in the fast lane of a highway, it could've been a straightaway or just by a corner, she did this ? on a ? highway for some ducks.
    I speed sometimes or go the prescribed mileage but driving seeing a car parked on the highway would surprise the ? out of me.

Lock that cracka, cave ? tf up.
    I don't like animal rights activists anyway. They be thinking an animals life is equal or worth more than a humans.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she deserves atleast a solid 10 years. People who put animal lives over humans don't realize human potential to be far more encompassing than any animal, for positive or negative. In my opinion of course.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took an animal ethics course last semester. With that said, it does logically follow that all animals deserve equal consideration. Unfortunately, i still eat meat every ? day with minimal ? given.

Unlike myself, most people would hate to openly contradict themselves daily. Then again, most people don't realize they do this anyway.

FACT A: If you do not at least admit that animals do deserve equal CONSIDERATION, then you are simply ignorant on what exactly constitutes our own rights as humans.

FACT B: I am extremely educated in the philosophy of ethics, yet I still eat meat every waking day.

Conclusion: ? dem damn ducks lmaoo but the ? don't deserve time either. I see no reason for her to ever be allowed behind a wheel though, even if it's attached to a golf cart
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so..it's her fault that the guy was speeding and subsequently crashed??
    wow.

i can see how one might find her guilty, but i just can't. if he had been going the correct speed he probably would have been able to stop in time or switch lanes.

You don't stop on the highway because ? like this happens. She is responsible.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this wierd aninal loving ? . I have no sympathy for these wierd PETA ? . Gotta agree with @Black_Samson on this one lock her up and throw away the key.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one was dicking her down on the regular.....who sstops for ducks on highway?
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao n smh....? parked on the fastlane of a highway? To take in some ducks?

yeah there are asylums for these people.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a hunch JG wishes he could post in this thread...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/this-woman-could-get-life-in-prison-after-two-died-when-she

You can see where the car is parked between the crash wall and the fast lane. She does deserve jail time but life may be a bit too much

ok after reading the FULL article... yeah she deserve time.. the chick parked her ? in the fast lane... not on the shoulder the LANE... NO HAZARDS on.. for some damn ducks

witness account:

Earlier on Tuesday, eyewitness Martine Tessier testified she was driving along the same stretch of highway on June 27, 2010. The weather was nice, the sun was setting and the road conditions were excellent.

Tessier said she was driving at about 110 km/h ]when she saw a woman along the side of the road seemingly trying to shoo along a family of ducks.

"I shouted to my kids (in the car) 'What is she doing there? She's going to get killed,'" Tessier told the jury.

She testified that moments later, she was staring down a car — completely stopped with no hazard lights on — with the door open on the driver's side.

[/b]

don't know if I can say she deserves life or not (does seem a bit steep).. but a husband and a daughter lost their lives for this dumb ? decision so I cant feel too bad for this ? ?
    not only did bruh hit a parked car on a clear day but a parked car with the driver's door open? do you not look and say "damn that car ain't moved much...and it's got an open door..."

Besides, no one on a motorcycle should be driving 10+ mph over the speed limit when you have your child with you.

bruh I agree fam was speeding and shouldn't have his kid riding with him (no minor should be on a bike period IMO, but im not a bike rider so my opinion is worthless on that topic) .. but lets not dismiss this ? broad as if she did nothing wrong,

and like someone else pointed out.. everyone that's defending her is assuming it was a clear ass day , on a straight away and fam on the bike could see her parked (while going 70)from miles away and just ran into a parked car on some dumb ?

like someone else said..... what if it was a curve??? how would fam see that coming??? what if his vision was obscured??? he got something in his eye while driving and didn't see her car til last minute.. (i wear glasses ? happens to me all the time) yeah he shouldn't have been speeding, but WHO leaves a car parked, door open, no hazards on in a ? FAST LANE and im not getting at you, it just boggles my mind how someone could be that ? stupid.. and she is young (she 25 now, was 21 when it happened) but naw age only gets you so far.. where's the accountability??

like I said I don't think life sentence is fair.... but neither was her poor ass decision that cost two people their lives.. but she deserve some time... let her sit in that cell and think "I caused two people to die, to shoo away some ducks" damn I think MY IQ just went down typing that last sentence smh
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really can't wrap my head around our justice system this chick might get life for trying 2 save ducks and making poor decisions but you can get ? ? FOUR people and get probation.