Did Rick Ross get beat up and robbed in Detroit last night by Trick Trick?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ross, trick trick, and so many others are confused. im not sure how this is a loss for ross or a win for trick trick. dont know why the d would could this making them look unified or hard. i dont know why ross would deny what happen.

if im ross i would have said...went to the show they got a 100 ? outside blocking the entrance. i turned the bus around went back home. im not paying nobody so thats that.

at the end of the day ross got paid and trick trick didnt. this hurts detroit's image so now y'all gonna be stuck with local rappers.

o yeah does trick trick ever leave detroit?
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    so hes saying the gate was padlocked so thats why he aint go lol lmao ross one lieing ? cant wait for someone to parody this interview talking about letting the lions lock in lol ... cant believe anything this lieing as ? be talking about lol watch in less than 24hrs someone is going to drop video footage of ross out front that gate LOL !! stop trying to save face all the damn time and just keep it 100 sheesh
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Just read pages of people debating hood logic vs business sense... that ? is apples and oranges

Most times those two lanes don't mesh. Some of yall reading too much into this...

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao....Ross cracks me up. I can't take anything that he says seriously. Whether he's rapping or interviewing, whatever he's talking about always comes across as this bigger than life fairy tale.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude said he a lion... yea he the lion from the wiz who aint got courage to tell the truth
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao! Ross that ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross should just take the Camron approach
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude said he a lion... yea he the lion from the wiz who aint got courage to tell the truth
    Rick Ross would a make a great wrestler

1399491957528.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rick ross should just change his name to ricky rozay

and the interview is hilarious he didn't explain ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said, they pad lock the gate and locked every one in lmfao
    Hilarious
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How can 100 folks block a venue and not one person pull out a phone. If Ross and them got turned around due to these folks i would think one of them would have pulled out a phone showing the tour buss turnign around and hearing ? scream no fly zone take your fat ass back to MIA. Maybe that is still to come

And on the video notice how Ross didn't answer the question bout going back to Detroit tho...? just started talking bout the fans
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross would a make a great wrestler

he can be the combine of Kamala & Big Boss Man
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. Just Kamala
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tragic, as others have said just dumb ? ? by trick trick if true, I believe alley boy look up to this ?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Chief Deputy William L. Roberts always refers to his alter-ego in 3rd person while talking ? .

This ? said he "expect" Trick Trick to to clear this up to make it appear as if he is puttin Trick under the gun.

Then he referz to Rozay instead of "me, myself, I" etc...

This ? is a clown. He better not think about settin foot in Detroit again unless he got the police protection.

MMG is finished, G-Unit is back... sunny days ahead
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    How can 100 folks block a venue and not one person pull out a phone. If Ross and them got turned around due to these folks i would think one of them would have pulled out a phone showing the tour buss turnign around and hearing ? scream no fly zone take your fat ass back to MIA. Maybe that is still to come

And on the video notice how Ross didn't answer the question bout going back to Detroit tho...? just started talking bout the fans

maybe they learned from other ? that phones are incriminating criminal behavior
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »

maybe they learned from other ? that phones are incriminating criminal behavior

You talking like ? are smart and would use logic.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? happens in more cities than you think. Most rappers just pay to avoid the headache or press about being robbed. I know personally several rappers that pay taxes in LA.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at that interview Ross full of ? and I knew he was going to be full of it. He always has been since day 1. The ? he comes up with is comedy though. Dude beside him looked like he wanted to laugh.