Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this ?
    Yellow Journalism and propaganda
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Don't feed the troll. These publications thrive off of controversy. Nothing here to see.

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mainstream hiphop been dead
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time for some new sh*t put this ? together right 1 time for old times sake
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@y'all still in denial...
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    iggy is bad as ? ...as in a bad ?

But yeah she's awful too
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    #Everybodywannabeaniggabutdontnobodywannabeanigga

#Wecanthaveshit
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rubixcuban wrote: »
    iggy is bad as ?

cs - she's awful.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's NY's own fault. They shunned everything that made the "essence" of Hip-Hop by riding every other ? fad, to the point where this is the accepted norm now.

I still got Nas, Common, Lupe, Slaughterhouse, the Wu, and the Underachievers putting out ? , so ? it. You can have this ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    It's NY's own fault. They shunned everything that made the "essence" of Hip-Hop by riding every other ? fad, to the point where this is the accepted norm now.

I still got Nas, Common, Lupe, Slaughterhouse, the Wu, and the Underachievers putting out ? , so ? it. You can have this ? .

Please when New York started to fall off and South flooded the market with 15 minutes hot rappers this ? when into a dark place.Its not a coincidence when Nas dropped hip hop is dead in 2006 a lot rappers from the south felt it was a shot towards them cause they know they brought the quality of the music down.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know who G-Eazy was before this article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MjSoquXAZ4

He's nothing mind blowing special. But I can see why white people would gravitate towards these types, they can relate to them more, maybe the hood voyeurism mentality is getting old to them.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whitey here, what the ? does this even mean? 4-5 white artists in a ? OCEAN of black artists. None of these white people are at the top of the game or in most people's top 10s other than Em. Iggy is going to be a flash in the pan in a few months, macklemore is already cooling off in terms of radio play, Mills going to keep doing what he doing but he's in his own lane.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    This has everything to do with Black fans accepting ? music from Black artists. It was the Black listeners that put records sales, popularity and materialism over talent. This was the next step. Now anyone can get in. No talent needed. Just a fan base.

Dead @ nggas no-signing this. How is this NOT true?

The few times its come up i've said what he said almost verbatim, w/ 1 extra sentiment, and idgaf how many of yall get in your feelings: its the South. Primarily Atlanta.

From crank dat soulja boy to laffy taffy to lean wit it---enough. They watered down the product. Period. I know it. You know it. Ya fat auntie know it. We all know it. A good 3k verse or Jay Elec being from NO does not wash away their sins
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think White DJ's already have taking over the club scene (mostly EDM) tho and getting paid millions.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »

Please when New York started to fall off and South flooded the market with 15 minutes hot rappers this ? when into a dark place.Its not a coincidence when Nas dropped hip hop is dead in 2006 a lot rappers from the south felt it was a shot towards them cause they know they brought the quality of the music down.

Dawggy.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited June 2014
    Options
    wtf does the souths style of rap music have to do with white people takin over hip hop?

white people dont even like southern hip hop

hip hop just got too big, when somethin gets too big that means whites are listenin, i fail to see how this is the souths fault, unless you people are suggesting that the south was able to take hip hop to places that new york couldnt dream of, is that what yall sayin?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just shrug when I read things like this. It's simply someone else's opinion , just because its in the newspaper doesn't mean it reflects the views of the majority. No.This is an article written by someone either driven by agenda ( paid off by Record company to generate publicity for these artists) , clueless about hiphop , has ? taste in music or all three.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    z-ro's on ustream rite nah
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MirrorzMusic
    MirrorzMusic Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    This is disgusting.

And im a ? .

im white too but i recognize that hip hop is primarily part of black culture. bad decision writin this article up
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what... great article. I hope more are made and the ? gets trending. Cause talking and texting ? about the bigger picture ain't been working. So lets see what happens when the truth has they ass in fight or flight. Too many artist and fans have been enablers and enjoying the kool aid.

They got they ass in contracted slave labor, telling them what to rap about, what to wear,the Beiber ? , fiending off slave bisquits, and now they straight up jacking your ? from you.

"12 Years A Rapper".... Arsenio was right.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    wtf does the souths style of rap music have to do with white people takin over hip hop?

hip hop just got too big, when somethin gets too big that means whites are listenin, i fail to see how this is the souths fault, unless you people are suggesting that the south was able to take hip hop to places that new york couldnt dream of, is that what yall sayin?

You remember Paul Wall? Uncle Kracker? Kid Rock's first album? Bubba Sparxxx?

? that gotta do wit da south?

u remember eminem? detroit killed hip hop
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    im just usin yo ? logic

You remember Paul Wall? Uncle Kracker? Kid Rock's first album? Bubba Sparxxx?

? that gotta do wit da south?

u remember eminem? detroit killed hip hop

... because they come from the South. Detroit is not in the South.

You need a map?

USAH078-H.gif

You see how Michigan is in the North East? That's not the South.

You see the bottom third of the map from Texa to the Carolinas? That's the South.